Money online?

How can i make some bucks online? i heard about amazon mturk, marketplaces, swagbucks and surveys do you have any other ideas? (plz no "muh find a real work" )

if you have any marketing skills you can sell other people products with affiliate marketing, even amazon has a program for it.

Crypto and Robinhood boyo

Sell your crap on ebay and craigslist. One man's trash and all. You'd be surprised what people will shell out money for

BUMP

do you plan on living with your mom forever?

Yes but i don't have a big blog or YT channell

No i don't, im just a minor that wants to make some money to buy GTA V without cracking it

You can't. It's all a scam. Affiliate marketing is a joke and 99% of triers make nothing. Surveys fro pennies is a joke and dropshipping is another get rich quick scam that fails for 99% of people.

Get a job you pathetic loser. There's no beating around the bush. Get a job and pour it into crypto fast.

what about digital marketing, SEO's

i was looking into taking that faggots youtubers course on digital marketing

>Get a job you pathetic loser
i can't legally have a job. BTW i'm reallly offended that you called me a loser >:-(

>youtubers course on digital marketing
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's ALL a scam retard. There is no such thing as quick easy money online, otherwise every loser like you would be rich.

facebook ads, build a webpage etc... lots of ways to drive traffic. fb groups are a good way.

if you tell me your age i will gift GTA to you

Do you have a good GPU? Could make ~$100/month mining if so.

Yes, nowdays is the best option for a computer technician.

good bait

i just genuinely hope no one thinks affiliate marketing + dropshipping is a scam

>advertising products to sell
Sounds like a business to me

>buying products at a low price
>marketing them correctly
>selling for a profit
Sounds like a business to me

People who got "scammed" just have no clue what the fuck they're doing.

>easy money online
I don't want to make easy money online i want only some advices to make money with my PC.i know that making money is hard, thanks

And electricity?

kek You will never do that.

Mine coins

Yeah this guys making 2.5k a weekend easy money. Just go online like he did.

You mean an actual job on the internet, or those scams to make people work for nothing, like the survey stuff or affiliate programs?

I work as a translator and I guess that's "making money on the internet", but I don't think that's what you're asking for.

He's totally not gay by the way. You can tell from the pictures he gets paid to do it with ladies.

>
>if you tell me your age i will gift GTA to you
If u buy me vice city I'll long play it and record it and send you the link

But bear in mind sucker gets paid in this shitty GBP coin. That's gonna tank any day now.

>I work as a translator
Where do you work? i tried to find a job at Speechpad.com but they don't need one :-(

> but I don't think that's what you're asking for.
yes it is

How many of you work online? do you like doing that? do you have some advice for me?

It's a scam because it's presented as a "Earn passive income with dropshipping!" dream job that makes money on its own, when in reality it takes tons of hours of effort every day to make actually money with it, resulting more often than not in sub-minimum wage earnings.

Not to mention that you mostly end up dealing in overly saturated markets of shit nobody has a reason to buy from you and not elsewhere.

I work for a couple of Japanese companies, plus private clients.

Speechpad, Gengo, Upwork and all those job aggregation sites are slave labor farms that should be shut down and sued for millions of dollars in labor code violations.

This is good bait. Almost made me lay out I’m making bank drop shipping.

I think the best way is become a pro in GIMP, Blender Python etc. and sell my skills

>It's a scam because it's presented as a "Earn passive income with dropshipping!"
What a wording, oh my fucking god. "It's presented". Just like if someone is trying to convince you to get into affiliate marketing and presents it like, you know, some kind of VIP membership. Because, of course, you're so important and your participation matters. Just shut the fuck up. No one wants you, no one needs competitors, no one is gonna share with you anything working. Just get back to crypto and stay away from that affiliate thing. None of your business anyway.

Build websites for people, buy Wordpress themes for $60 and sell the site for $750, then when you transfer the domain include a monero browser miner.

you're an idiot

>presented as

Kek I love defeatist losers with this mindset, they’ll make me rich someday.

You sound like a pajeet who just got told that his coin is a scam.
Why are you getting so pissed off at something so basic about dropshipping?

Weren't you on Veeky Forums before the crypto boom, to see the dropshipping threads?
They were chockful of naive idiots who thought that dropshipping was their ticket to passive income and to never work 'a real job'.
They all bought dumb shit from aliexpress and then cried when it inevitably didn't sell as well as advertised, or they realized that running a dropshipping store is an actual JOB, and they bawled at the insane hours they had to put in for meagre returns.

I'm not saying that dropshipping in itself is a scam, I'm just saying that the constant raving about it being "passive income" is bullshit marketing from vendors trying to make bank on naive idiots.
It's not "Passive" income by any definition of the word.