Please STOP!

Stop hurting the ECONOMY you are killing the ECONOMY of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with this "BITCOIN" you are going to make A LOT OF PEOPLE go ON THE STREET when THE MARKET CRASH

Stop being greedyy you are GOING TO KILL ECONOMY LIKE 2008, we are ALL going to PAY FOR THIS

#STOPBITCOIN

Please..It is Not TOO late to STOP this NONSENSE

THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in GREAT danger

Please STOP YOU ARE HURTING AMERICA
#STOPBITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos
youtu.be/uEClA-MayNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#stopbitcoin
im on board, this trump and crypto madness has gone too far!!! we need a democrat in office again

ok i stopped.

>hurting america by buying bitcoin
>thanks just bought 100k bitcoins

Fuck no Im rich nigga. If I ruin the lives of retarded normies that's a sweet bonus.

A LOT OF FAMILIES ARE GOING TO END UP IN STREET... LIKE 2008

A BIG CRASH IS COMMING..PLEASE DONT RUIN THE USA ECONOMY THAT WE THE HARD WORKERS MAKE WITH SACRIFICE

PLEASE..LOOK AT THIS FAMILY..YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM SLEEP IN A BRIDGE IF YOU DONT STOP.-...

PLEASE...

#STOPBITCOIN
#BITCOINISDANGER

you a nocoin too eh?

>implying we don't want it to happen

in fact third world currencies will cost a piece of shit faster in case of adoption.

what kills your economny is buying fucking ponzie shitcoins. STOP BUYING OBERHYPED SHIT. YOU'RE KILLING CRYPTOMARKET.

Dude that's like, the entire point. We have to kill the federal reserve if we want to gas the Jews and save white America.

ITT: boomers

good luck

Stop hurting the ZOG you are killing the ECONOMY of the ZOG with this "BITCOIN" you are going to make A LOT OF JEW go IN THE GAS CHAMBERS when THE ZOG CRASH

Stop being greedyy you are GOING TO KILL 6 GORILLION LIKE 1943, we are ALL going to PAY FOR THIS

#STOPBITCOIN

Please..It is Not TOO late to STOP this NONSENSE

THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM of THE ZOG is in GREAT danger

Please STOP YOU ARE HURTING THE ZOG
#STOPBITCOIN

Just bought more.

forced meme

not funny. sage

SAVE THE BURGERS

#STOPBITCOIN
#BUYETHEREUM

>ECONOMY you are killing the ECONOMY of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with this "BITCOIN"
>thanks just bought 100k bitcoin
>A LOT OF FAMILIES ARE GOING TO END UP IN STREET... LIKE 2008

where can i buy more bitcoin?

it's too late user

PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL..DONT DESTROY THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY THE HARDWORKERS PUT TOGETHER FOR OUR FAMILIES

IT WAS SO HARD TO RECOVER FROM 2008.. ALOT OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES..THEIR FAMILIES.. PLEASE...

#STOPBITCOIN

STOP THIS...

THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN..

OP must be retarded or invested in bitconnect, US economy is booming right now

Only #2 and #6 in that pic are actually Americans. To secure a future for them we must destroy the multikulti menace.

don't worry buddy i m all in eth

sorry op trips and green ID don't lie

Let's hope OP is correct. The faster the system collapses, the better. And by "system" that includes society itself and modern civilization as a whole.

OP is a bluepilled lemming who wants to maintain the status quo forever and have the government take care of him - he's one of those fags who Morpheus says are "so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Read/listen to the Turner Diaries, and/or watch Thulean Perspective.

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos

youtu.be/uEClA-MayNU