/LINK/ GENERAL

Too many link threads daily on here. There will now be an official General Link thread every day.

Round-up from past week:

Huobi Pro are listing ChainLink with LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH trading pairs. Tradable from 21 January 14:00 (GMT +8).

Coin Central published "A beginner's guide to decentralized oracles".

Other urls found in this thread:

kldaily.com/chainlink-crypto-fund-filing-mark-wagner-submitted-jan-26-d-form/
disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=
youtu.be/1r44z0vd7n8?t=256
youtube.com/watch?v=gw4XkQRYbAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post in here stinkies

the 1 week chart looks like link is going to go slump down to 4-5k, forming a handle. am i just delusional.

No thanks general threads are reddit tier censorship tactics fuck off faggo

faggot

just build up a buyorder for 750k AMA

Dude, I was randomly browsing the chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were tipping left and right. And suddenly someone donated 200 tokens ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 500 tokens ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1000 tokens ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck?

the only general we need is general sergey nazarov

Why?
Where do you expect this to go next week?

faggot whale pump the price to 7500 sats so we can show them how powerful link truly is

Just got a tripcode in order to tell you that according to my sources big news is coming next week.
Screencapping this for future credibility.

I had a call with a really good friend of mine. Met him while i was studying at ETH zurich. I wont tell where we work or what we do but i will let you know that you should buy in now. Price will fluctuate between min .64 and .77 in short terms. expect big things in the next few weeks. This is all or better said, nothing, i can say.

Come back down bb
Fucking sold at 6900 cuz I thought it was just a low vol pump

Icelandic insider here(mostly mining). We just signed some contracts regarding setting up nodes and I highly recommend to buy between Monday and Wednesday(not sure when exactly though)

no
generals ruin boards
/sp/ sucks now cause of generals

>/LINK/ GENERAL
Nice FUD, linkies cannot be contained in one thread

I suggest we make 5 separate threads

>told myself I'll buy if it goes to 0.60
>keeps mooning
STOP

Real insider here, these people are trying to dump their last LINK so they have funds ready for the upcoming shadowfork. You don't have to believe me but don't say I didn't warn you. I would advise you to sell most of your stack before Thursday (the earlier the better)

another Shadow Fork?
how many is that now like 15?

lmao niggers

Poorfag just upped my stack to 9k. Feels good

>sad yesterday at .70, knew we'd go up though
>see LINK MOON threads when I wake up, excited it might be $1 again
>its fucking 85 cents

Wow its literally fucking nothing

There is only 1 shadow fork, people making memes about all these forks are trying to undermine the legitimacy of this leaked information so they have a distinct advantage over you. I'm currently in Karlsruhe visiting an old friend but I will be leaving for a business trip in Berlin tomorrow, I will post more information on Monday evening regarding this upcoming fork so stay safe and stay tuned.

This

Insider here. Can confirm 15 shadowforks have happened and 15 more will happen. I am on a business trip and will update more on Monday.

Do someone know what this news are about?

shit i hoped this will get slower traction thas myfriend from zurich

So that house in the ghetto is obviously a fake address of sorts right? It's a run down shack in fucking Oakland. What are the details behind this? why did he register a fund?

Real real insider here. Pls use my node operator REF thanks

P4J33T

its just a workaround like a postbox office for tax purposes. Mainfirm remains at offshore so he can pay himself as an advisor

you can study eth in uni now?

please research what eth zurich is and kys

Insider here, I'm Rory's wife's black bull.

While giving his missus some long dick I heard him muttering in the corner while jerking it something about mainnet already being live but the world isn't ready yet.

He kept saying "soon soon" while squirting his load out of his tiddler, freaked me out he was locked dead on eye contact the entire time.

His missus said don't mind him and started shouting about wanting another black baby.

Nick Szabos retweeted a literal chainlink shill account a few days ago. You can look it up for yourself. The tweet itself was in regards to Smart Contract being coined back in the 90's by Szabos himself.

The whales are currently manipulating the LINK market right?

partnership with uk confirmed

INSIDER HERE

I HAVE INFORMATION THAT CHAINLINK WILL EXPLODE BY TOMORROW AT 18:00 CHINESE TIME. ILL KEEP YOU POSTED

There is a permanent token burn on the shadowfork, don't buy any shadowfork link tokens.

t. On research team at fintech company

Will there be a way to stake LINK? I'm looking to get into a coin similar to NEO where I can build passive income by just buying a hodling.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>Big if true
It just fits

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

There's no shadowfork.

Yes and no

Node operators get paid for their services and nodes with more stacked link are more trustworthy thus getting paid more

There is a project for a node pool too, that would be basically stacking

Polynesian insider here, coconuts are floating ass-up. Expect Chainlink to do big things in the coming weeks.

>soothing to watch on my second monitor

fuck i hate link i hope it dies a painfull death. Fuck you retards. Worst part is most of you are even newfags

what kind of programs./software did you use?

Link will have two kinds of staking:
1) node staking (helps determine priority)
2) contract staking

To explain the second kind: nodes 'bid' on prospective contracts by staking Link on it, and the client selects the winner who gets the assignment. Losers get their staked Link back, while the winner's Link remains staked as a kind of insurance for the client until an agreed time, typically when the assignment is (partly) successful.

i made it myself in opengl / box2d

can you make a 3D printable link? you can post the file on shapeways to make money if you're a jew

its literally just a cube, anyone can do that

I'm too autistic to create the chainlink art on the cube

pretty sure it's a json parsing cube. not just anyone can create that, pajeet.

neato can you recommend other programs or languages for making neato web graphics all I know is processing and common stuff

kinda satisfying to watch. Do long term link drop simulation

What happened niggers?

small p'n'd and delusional moon cultists

It's just a small correction. Everything is fine, user.

Someone bought a shitload of LINK and now is buying from weak hands instead of pumping the price up

>buying from weak hands instead of pumping the price up
The way it should be.

Take the escalator niggers.

isnt this exactly what assblaster said would happen? that we would suddenly see insane buy walls and that they wouldnt be fake?

LINK $500 EOY, $3000 EODecade

yes because he knew funds were being created to buy link for nodes

So let me get this straight. LINK got listed on a new exchange a few days ago and its value has steadily dropped since? What is it at now, like half the all time high?

no, he told us to sell and be thankful for the opportunity.

Link is a fucking shitcoin. It has zero (0) partnerships and a team that releases no updates. Mobius straight out of ICO got a partnership with WTC!!!

Highly rec switching to mobius, because the industry is moving to mobius as well.

Faggots read this: kldaily.com/chainlink-crypto-fund-filing-mark-wagner-submitted-jan-26-d-form/

disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=

Anyone falling for MOBIUS FUD deserves to lose their stake in chainlink.

Watch this video for the laughs youtu.be/1r44z0vd7n8?t=256

Fuck you ungrateful bastard! Mobius to the moon!

I'm legitimately trying to prevent future neet bagholders, I could get fired for this

>Stanford/Google Tshirts

jesus fucking christ

>delusional moon cultists
What?

>new oil
>e
>w
>o
>i
>l

delusional link holders (cultists) crying moon at +4%

Agree

Dunno man, thats just my interpretation of things

>+4%
+20% actually, in a few hours.

>delusional link holders (cultists)
Butthurt.

Fucking Kek, I can't listen to the skinny pajeets voice for more than 2 seconds

>+20% actually, in a few hours.
>Butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=gw4XkQRYbAw

PUT YOUR ENERGY IN LADS 映屋憶延゚

he's referring to MoonMan, the artist. his early work was a little too new Vaporwave for my taste. But when Notorious KKK came out in '15, I think Triple K Mafia really came into their own, racially and artistically.

>claims 20% is 4%
>calls others delusional

What exactly does this mean? Someone just bought or put into escrow 2mil worth of LINK?

>24hr change ~5% rn
>you

It shot up 20% in a matter of hours.
Don't be butthurt.

There is nothing to be butthurt about. It dropped like a brick and your mission has failed.

Just an idea...

Basic premise:-

On chain smart contract incentivizing Oracles to provide "truthful" data. Using Proof Of Stake to ensure consensus of the "truth".

An example:-

Alice & Bob disagree about the weather. Bob claims the temperature will be greater than 30 deg c, at a specific coordinate, on a specific day and hour. Alice insists it will be less than 30 deg c. They are so adamant, they enter into a wager using a weather oracle smart contract and wager 100 ETH each that they are correct. The contract is simple (sort of), winner takes all.

Bob communicates his intent to the smart contract, something like

IKnowHowHotItWillBe(100, >30, 2018-02-01T13:00:00 UTC, coordinate deg)

Alice lists open wagers from the contract and sees bob's wager, she responds with.

IKnowHowHotItWillBe(100,

good. now stay out

The winner gets all ETH minus the Oracles fee and the Oracles transaction fees. The lying oracles stake is given to the winner.

If gambling on the the weather is popular, then more users can enter into wagers and reduce the % given to oracles therefore reducing the cost of the truth.

The devil is in the detail, which this post lacks lots of, my point here is more around how we can interact with the real world data reliably, without needing a single 3rd party service to act as a broker.

>There is nothing to be butthurt about.
So don't be it then.

>you

Take your exitscam to reddit pls

Near the end, she asks him:
>what have you actually done so far?
and he answers:
>nothing
It's unforgivable for people to fall for such shit; you don't see me going around shilling my even-more-grandiose visions into which I've put only vapor & hype (if that)...
>mfw maybe this is what we should all start doing
Okay, let's start a scam.

That's funny because there is probably no coin more hated by Reddit than Chainlink.

Some people try hard to fit in, you know.