Waltonchain WTC

Watch Chad Walton rise to the top. haters always hated, but quality and chaddiness always wins

is it too late to fomo for a gain on this? is it too late to be a chad???

Man, the real bullish news are still around the corner (rebranding, release of main-net, HUGE partnership childchains like SmartCity).
It will be Top5 very soon

Circulating supply is what 22 million coins. Market cap is just gonna hit 1 billion. I think it will reach more billions easily. I think its easy gains. I still however am not putting my 8 eth into it, to big of a pussy, I just have 100 stack of wtc

>implying

>Top5 very soon
imagine being this delusional

This, all you faggot vefudders are choking on chodes now. Nice whitepaper retards, oh wait you don't have one
Walton is THE most powerful token

The thing is, the true circulating supply is much less (about 10-15million coins) because almost half of it is locked up in (Guardian) Masternodes.
It will be one of the most stable and resistant coins (it already is desu), and once the real fomo kicks in, the low supply will shoot the price up in no time

10m coins are locked up in masternodes. Real suply is more like 13m

Yeah I think it could go at least another 500 mil to 1.5 bn marketcap

Top 20 would be good enough

Yup, you guys are right. Max supply is what 70mil and total is 100. I dont kbow what that shit means on MCM. However like I still said. I think wtc has room to grow and do it fast

very soon is relative, i can imagine going to Top5 in 1-2 Years, the use-cases are just too bullish to ignore the possibility.

It will be Top15 or 10 anyway tho

Nobody is fudding Walton, you faggots. Walties are the only ones going around spreading VEN fud. VEN holders simply do't give a fuck because only pajeets waste their time fudding other coins.

VEN top 3. WTC top 15

Ven will crash and burn while Walton will soar. Just wait vetard

Imagine being so retarded that you invest in a POW coin in 2018

Thanks for proving my point.

HAHAHHAHAA POOR VENLETS

YOUR COIN CAN'T EVEN BREAK $8 WHILE WALTONCHAD JUST BROKE $41 FOR YET ANOTHER ATH.

HAHAHA STAY POOR FAGGOTS

hurr durr what is market cap??

Exactly, Walton is going to $120 while Vechain has already been inflated by hypebeast marketing.

Its not just POW you retard.

Are we getting through the 85BTC wall?

of course

have you not realized what is going to happen in the next months during the last 2 weeks?

waltonchad does not care about the walls of plebs

chadwalton

I'm so fucking ready for the 28th
Lets gooooo waltonchads

go on...

>priced in

I tried to buy some Ethereum on Coinbase, but that day ETH transfer were disabled, and then I learned that Wells Fargo doesn't allow purchases for crypto either, and that was when WTC had "dipped" to $32. Now I've been waiting for another dip since. It was funny how all the VEN idiots were constantly bashing on WTC just because they had a nice short run, but WTC looks way better in the long run. WIth that said, everything eventually has to dip, so I won't FOMO myself in, but it's safe to say when it does dip that it won't hit $32 again. Oh well.

who cares if its priced in. you saw the insanely bullish recovery after the last pump and following selloff 2 weeks ago?

Waltonchad is all about organic growth due to insanely low circ supply anyway, i dont care about temporary price movements. it will just bull its way through with time

IoT is the future of Crypto.

And WTC is the Fuhrer of IoT.
A strong competent leader with strong compentent Team and Tech.
All hail Dr. Mo Bing

Tomorrow will be a great day for Walton, and the whole IoT sector.

Walton Grand Event will be broadcasted on more than 20 of the biggest Chinese media stations