Sell me this VEN

Sell me this VEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
patents.google.com/patent/DE102015217724A1/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why you should drop ven (a literal scam) that I dropped today after 100% returns over the last week or so.

Sell walls finally dropped - so did the price
binance competition no longer artificially pumping volume
white paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")
The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box tests
every announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hype
THey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no details
the team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?
the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate".

The people dumping these coins with sell walls are the vechain team. They are printing money. When you stop buying those walls, it's all over. They'll leave with their BTC. Be warned

The train is already in motion there is no point in one more member joining

WASSA WASSA WASSUUUUP VenCONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETC

salty walty

No, VEN doesn't need shilling.
Wow, you know more than PwC, one of the Big Four fucking AUDITORS.

vechain went 100% during the last 3 weeks of market hell, and its only starting to pick up steam with announcements coming all the way to the big rebrand even in late FEB, comfiest hold in crypto until march, and if you really have iron hands hold until the public main net release for the biggest gains of all

exclusive deal with DNVGL, massive assurance company, look it up. Also has deals with PwC and NRCC, both massive as well. Already signed deal with China Tobacco to track 30% of the entire world's tobacco products on the blockchain. If you hold VEN you generate the seconary token Thor. Thor is what all those Fortune 500 companies have to spend in order to write their products to the blockchain. Just imagine what happens when General Motors signs on and every god damned car they make is tracked from the factory, to the dealership, to every fucking maintenance visit and to eventual resale to another owner. Just imagine how much Thor China Tobacco will be spending to add every fucking pack of cigs to the blockchain. Anyone not holding VEN right now is a god damn moron and deserves to be poor forever.

Genius FUD. Keep it comin I want all the time I can get to accumulate.

>PIC RELATED

Their website also references "asymmetric checksums"

literally not a thing

>inb4 salty walty
i hold both WTC and VEN

WTC has tech
VEN has marketing & partnerships

i have no idea which one will win

top kek I remember this pasta was popular at 20k sats few weeks ago.

All of my coins are up during the pump except for VEN... I understand that this is a long-term hold, but what does it take to get this coin to move in the short term?
Honest question, not rhetorical

not gonna like, i unironically agree with this user. VEN has 1000% EXACT same scam vibe as TRX and Verge that normies are mega attracted to. Hell, VEN is where Bitconnect people probably moved to next.

>Their website also references "asymmetric checksums"

>literally not a thing

You might want to tell Siemens that then. They will probably want to withdraw their patent for a device and method for creating asymmetric checksums.

You are confusing your own ignorance of cutting edge tech with something not existing.

About 4 weeks till the rebrand.

Don't get left behind anons.

Finanical freedom is closer than you think.

Why would the rebrand cause moon movements? I hear mention of the rebrand pretty often but haven't heard a clear explanation connecting rebrand to price

Who's gonna win?

Yeah, that´s nothing. Couple of weeks ago we had 120+ BTC walls.

what the fuck are those sell walls

Walton WTC is the better choice right now. VEN is kind of exhausted for now, and WTC waited really long in the shadows for its bullrun.
WTC's bullrun will be bigger than VEN's was.
Hold it at least until the mainnet release. WTC is about to be added on Bithumb which is fucking huge, and many bullish Childchains like a korean Smartcity (yes, an actual smartcity) will carry Walton really really high.

Of course holding both is just as good of a choice, but wtc has more short- mid AND LONGTERM potential because of its untouchable Tech

I do not know if the rebrand specifically will cause movements but with the rebrand come the nodes

Ah I see. How much USD would I have to spend to get a node at the current price (~$7)?

Thanks! looks like I'm gonna have to miss the node :(

Swing trade your way to 10k ven.

point withdrawn

do a node share

what tech makes it untouchable

rfid tech is great but that's not going to be enough for more than a niche

where ICOs where Fortune 500 enterprise where dApps where Cisco

i think this is the first time a post has actually informed me of anything on Veeky Forums

price prediction before the dip?

>that i dropped after 100% returns over the last week or so

user, you should buy high and sell low. not the other way around

>if i fud this coin now i can buy bavk in cheaper
ffs

How much VEN do I have to hold to be /comfy/ with my lambo?

None. Because lambos will only go to Sunny and smart partners that pull exit scam before June mainnet pushback.

You're gonna need 10K for a node
But if you got 2381 VEN/VET you'll generate 1 THOR a day which would be nice
But VET will generate THOR regardless of how many you have. 1200 will make you have a ~.5 THOR/day