100x COIN

2 days ago TURTLE COIN was at 8 sats, now it's at 26 sats. Why haven't you joined us yet? Don't you want the gains? Don't hate yourself when it hits 100 by the end of next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORYecF_Gugk&app=desktop
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
coinmarketcap.com/
turtlepool.space/#blockchain_blocks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought this would hit 100 sats at some point but holy shit i never expected it to happen so fast! This turtle is on fire

Tradesatoshi?

Tradesatoshi has accepted the application, but hasn't responded with any more details at the moment.

The devs keep us updated on it in discord for those who want to join

Not yet, it's only on tradeogre.com right now. Transfer LTC to tradeogre, sell LTC for BTC on there and then you can buy TRTL.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!! IT HAS A KEYSTEALINGTHINGY IN THE WALLET!

I STARTED THE WALLET AND CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS ANYWHERE! HACKERS STOLE IT!

If this shit hits 100 sats by the end of next week I'll get a real pet turtle. What the fuck I just got 2mil at 8 sats

Use this in your next turtle thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ORYecF_Gugk&app=desktop

I can't find it on CMC. Wanted to buy it few days ago, but didn't find any exchanges to buy on.

Theres no point of mining it anymore so maybe share some turtle coins, o mighty turtle whale?

TRTLuy1KDojR7aE2dNwfVMUYzUiVLshp35eHyHYGLEcVFTxKAtuEYo49rx8Q2P5voVQArRqfScpNWd7me7s2Q65cRiWZfmnVc6D

TRTLv2Q5nsKQSoN3wSPLmCBXAqRek5wcmakEf9E6p1Bsdkq5fGafEpBK549fMwuBqbCy2m4rhhJqAUd74oYUz1KcPB1eVGoSSLX

Pls I need 1kk turtlas I have 12 pajeet shitskin children to feed pls sir pls show bob and vegana too

Not on CMC yet because ground floor

Me too please, I can't get the miner to work

TRTLuxp2CzQf2b1R813Xj9Uc8V2CxnJCpNcyv5ZEws4wBH33JzNX8cm9R3fxKbeZV9DgmJmFYZJuqV5mCzeDzzKQD41nurwWYBe

How do I move my turtles from my desktop wallet to the exchange?

Only have 34k turts will I make it? Started mining - will buy a terrapin if I hit 100k

TRTLuxiE7WqNf9kVDyn51D6Xb5KnVAyzD3ayooMKwjRPeDhNppFPj4GDdab44e1t7pHMugxnePwSTZtqo9P7xRCaGsRZFpYGHR7

Need turtle cons so I can see the wei

TRTLv1JZXtQLx79z3eTtKdRDvuig1BRnTKkBP1yoALCvcg5x1Cj9nLhSEir26gHUN7j1ypquHJYs4EY9M7LcsTMtiJFo1F3DABx

transfer 3 adress amount -p paymentid

is this coin worth mining with one gpu or should I just buy a small stack?

buy, rx480 with ~700H/s is like 2000TRTL/d

probably just buy. im only getting a ~1-2k a day mining w/ a 1080 ti

What has this board become.

30 sats now. we gonna all make it turtlegangg.

at what point should I just stop mining and just sit on whatever I accumulated with my 1.2kh/s? It's down to about 3k/day

TRTLv2x7d7b8rrTSSPJrgVAuCgjQHNasX5EyAS9zKEvJbGAqDEUka4qZfbjQ1kL1EMeDgJ4bfvZ8aNQamcpcQuS697rZRPpoZZz plz share turtle gods

"College fag student here, I have $25,000 that my grandpa gave me and I want to go all in on an extremely high Risk high reward crypto. Something that has the potential to make me so rich I would never have to work again."

Help him out guys, tell him about TRTL

I just bought. Is it too late?

this coin is going to reach 200 sats by end of february. not even kidding, this project is growing at an amazingly fast rate - and were not even at a trustable exchange or CoinMarketCap yet.

Only have 250 but we going to the moon!
Any leatherbacks who can help a turtlebaby out?

TRTLuyTixTZbNcPVr8cCoXSmRVw9oU1nq5kYDV6WrTKgPsGXPWWMA3dfRbjGdnpHKVbzxYsDf9efULs4Bm64nhpCP2VW6ZqL1wR

>Any leatherbacks who can help a turtlebaby out?
just sent u 50 k

THEY SAID THIS COIN WAS SLOW AND STEADY BUT IT'S SO FAST AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NO BRAKES 100SATS INCOMING

Thanks, just logged 100k Keys.

Stop mining I still need 6,540 to get to a million
TRTLuxjwHbSMbc1GDB7hzQ6gi9ZtPwbV8jMTubUyidMzXsQ7nvgnfXFP4N2upgcJdtSQQAhZj2yJs6KJPXSgzPaiijFDbuLt4CG

Help an user swim bros

TRTLv3sKYNp7ZRqE1S9yFsiHhzkcSe4EAhymUFgkyhZ161hV5kuae5wNe1DEuz63swB46qFWBjDe7KizjindR4ygiuJxYSk5Vmq

What exchange are you buying this on?

TRTLuzEkkFVKrNgGyAbxaAg6Es5AbHFADW5LPnBRgHHoGbRXBXu1C9JSgYhn9HDShX7k2pynojnAnKXxc9XgNEdd9TUdUbGbYtr

user I lost my old wallet with around 100k trolls forgot to export private key, how fucked am I

Some love for a fellow Turtle?

TRTLuy3Rd4nGhXgjrAnu2pM5c2BUz2X6VDeP51m9Psg1PrpPzwEnFftQgmGgqUkkaMhahxRBATyMN2DWnQZpG2BedmJD43p98jt

I dunno. Probably depends on when this levels off from mooning. I'd probably stop at that point (esp if u see another more profiable coin to mine)

Mighty TRTL whales, help your fellow Veeky Forums bros out
TRTLuyWp7a6ECdJMjTsX4oFwoHGmKyhtXS1myHZAPDDjcUsJMJKDKfR8jPRHcHkteELrsrk8amR7S3yHqavi5bUAVKGDs9rkj4q

TRTLuyidphjSu8P6LRYLS32TMQEGs4XeXEXWwb2ywH3bfHYzzKv9ZmFYr384HMdebdCZrJTMoorY2G9zudDSisxjLBBpMdP5iEG

I'm about to FOMO in so hard

Has anyone found the discord these pajeets are shilling from yet? Because this couldn't be much more blatant without the OP and everyone in this thread outright saying they're shilling.

transfer btc directly, it's faster

Dont you understand? 100 sats is just the begining. It WILL hit 1000 sats probably even this year, I'm hodling till 2019 autum. Printscr this, I'll post picture of my green lambo on this board.

Anyone successfully move Bitcoin off this tradeogre exchange?

>I just bought. Is it too late?
Just in time fellow turtle

Carefull, there is no volume/liquidity on the LTC pair

yah it's fine. I've deposited $100 of btc at a time and withdrawn no issues

i don't even know know how much turtle i have but thow some at me anyway
TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1

how long did it take? Waiting on mine as we speak

your trip is wrong, $14m market cap and going up

Thanks. What was ur biggest withdrawl? I heard someone earlier saying they had issues...not sure if they were FUDing or not though

my bad

i was transferring from cuckbase. first time it took 8 fucking hours, second time like 20 minutes

When I stared using tradeogre, there wasn't any orders at all on the LTC market, but I still got it sold.

Currently it's pretty wacked there, you can buy LTC @ 0.0131 while CMC gives the price @ 0.0158.

Dam alright, fucking hate coin base there shit takes so dam long.

I've withdrawn like $1-200 at a time, haven't tried more

I've withdrawn 0.035 BTC ($400) and a few million turtle, 100k at a time.

OK Cool. I'm going to give it a try later on. Thanks for the info

Withdrew 450k, no problems.

ya I was actually arbitraging with nicehash ealier this week (made a few mill turtle) but the price/difficulty is changing too fast now.

Just don't keep lots of money on tradeogre for a long time. But then, you shouldn't with any exchange.

TRTLuzEkkFVKrNgGyAbxaAg6Es5AbHFADW5LPnBRgHHoGbRXBXu1C9JSgYhn9HDShX7k2pynojnAnKXxc9XgNEdd9TUdUbGbYtr

Can someone check the blockchain to see if theres a 300k sent to it, that's all my money ffs.

I sent it yesterday.

Im gonna neck myself if its lost, biz what do I do fuckk

I withdrew just over 2mil TRTL with no problem at all two days ago.

its not there

shit mate looks like you're out of luck

What's the market cap on this again?

are you using the simple wallet? closing everything, opening it again (turtlecoind first and wait for the green "sync ok" message), and resetting the wallet. If that doesn't work reset the wallet. If that doesn't work reimport it. If that doesn't work cry yourself to sleep with a bottle of jack I guess.

well, 4,089,482,675.32 TRTL, currently 32 sats so $0.00366 per TRTL,

$14,967,506.59

replied to the wrong comment

TRTLuy5LV8K37tD9b6wemq1tbExACMpR92DpkRpXB5zvW5US6a3NCyfEwB8i6LKFHDAqFRGm4TuEUchrMBVWeRtJCb3i9aZ2qqs

too late for mining now

Is that big or small?

it would put it at #453 on CMC coinmarketcap.com/

pretty small

small

I'll shave my head if it doesn't hit at least $50,000,000 this year. Almost positive it'll go WAY beyond that.

By EOY it will at least hit 100MM

The way it's moving now 200MM wouldn't even surprise me. Unless one of the core devs die in a car accident or something there's no stopping the turtle.

If I'm mining around 900-1000 h/s should I just stick with ETN and use that to buy into TRTL or switch to TRTL and try to squeeze a few thousand a day?

cpu mining or all GPU?

Both

Turtlecoin is now at 37 sats. It's not too late to join the party yet!

x100 goyims

>Veeky Forums goes nuts about a crypto they found weeks too late after it has already gone to the moon then desperately FOMO to try to catch another 3x

What's actually different? I like these threads better than back when Veeky Forums was talking about dumpster diving for day-old bread that was still "good enough to sell."

37 sweet Jesus

huh? turtle was first posted on Veeky Forums in December. almost all of the whales are from biz.

>hey new coin
>lol keybogger enjoy your virus
>shitcoin
>hey really new coin
>fuck off pajeet
>hey we've just gone 40x on our first listing and this exchange isn't even worth a shit
>OMG TURTLE WHALES BLESS ME WITH YOUR CUM ON MY FACE

No, really... how is this shit any different than every other fucking day on this garbage dump of a board?

combined. A couple of r9 270s (one is on its last leg) and an amd fx 6300 has been averaging 900-1000 h/s

Your reply is queued for verification. 9 shillpoints have been added to your account.

TRTLuyu2CAiJU9qk7TXdhkCZWumpQbdJwjH6mVGQ1gm8XrcKTSbwznCiX1X3vALEX3RqEv2xovyeNWDBsCCNLwhtW4RM6f67BwF

pls 16 year old here, only have 205 dollars. can someone be an angle and send me some?

angle*

prank
angel

reported for trolling

reported for triple digits and faggotry

im not fucking trolling fucking norwegian autocorrect

Can someone check mine? Bought 65k to even it out but it hasn't arrived

TRTLuxiE7WqNf9kVDyn51D6Xb5KnVAyzD3ayooMKwjRPeDhNppFPj4GDdab44e1t7pHMugxnePwSTZtqo9P7xRCaGsRZFpYGHR7

Pajeet shitcoin, wallet has a key logger and insiders have millions premined

it has the monero glitch where you can make unlimited coins without anyone knowing

Finally started mining today. 300 h/s. lol help pls bby

TRTLv1A6qTA6bos3DHPn1LN2Yjtk8B5DSbGomaCNj3YSEnMm1ry8Yd7QWsEoRLCJT35RPY3UrypCocuwJAEexBMW7RQ7TF1cVGw

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

buy the dip nigger

If you are using simpleminer, do the reset command. I had pool payments from yesterday that didn't show up until I reset. here's the block explorer. turtlepool.space/#blockchain_blocks

>the main dev is american and a pretty cool guy, used to contribute to Aeon
>it's open source no key logger, compile it yourself or use the paper wallet
>it has $368k 24h volume
>it's minable so no ico, it had no premine (all verifiable there is a public record of everything)

90% of the shit on this board is ICO scamcoins. That's why this is different.