IOTA

>sostenbo interview on youtube tommorow
>wallet expected to be released by the end of the month
buy the rumour?

fuckin no wallet still lmao, faggot dev laughing at normies who can't generate a secure seed can't create a wallet that does it for them, fucking retard LOL ITS BEEN MONTHS U MONGOLOID

i aint denying that, yet all of that would be the past with a new wallet

All hating fuding and fay trading faggots will burn trying to manipulate this when it’ll pass $5 and go straight to $10 after wallet release
>i will be laughing so hard

If you not seeing this fucking rocket on 6month chart you will literally stay poor this year

i dont care what it tries to do
im not buying the devs bags
sonstebo can go choke on a big fat syrian dick in stockholm
guys the fucking biggest joke we had so far
even roger ver has more credibility than that swedish faggot
and dont even get me started on that german soyboy

im laughing too at normies who can't generate a seed

Honestly, watching normies lose their investment because they were too naive or lazy to generate a secure seed has been hilarious to watch. I don't even care if it reflects negatively on the project desu.

stay poor in your mom basement fagit you aint have to suck no dicks like that swedish billionare mellenian fagot

>You will be able to recharge your flying car
>Your microwave will make payments to the car your wifes bull drives
>3 years of work
>Still no wallet or functional product

>whiteknighting for some guy that openly stated he doesent like other people getting rich with his project

enjoy to loose all your soyotas

they just put their site up barely last year you shit smurfing mongoloid

lol they don't exist
only cfb

when did he state that lol

yawn i‘ve been hodling for over a year and seen gainz you poorniga yet to see in your dreamworlds lol

The foundation doesn't have the talent to write an API that generates secure seeds. It would take a few hours to do well and test and they have the resources to pay for pen testing. It's mystifying that they won't. It's so trivial that it makes me think they're not confident they can even do that.

Expecting Windows normies to set up a Linux VM or run a live distro on a secondary machine is fucking absurd. Depending on third party software that may not have sufficient entropy (the Windows suggestion) is lazy.

IOTA hires new PhDs like every week. They have so much money and talent on their team that it's impossible for them to not make something amazing at this point

go look at that faggots reddit account you will find a statement about that somewhere cba to search it

tell that to my 1500 antshares i bought back in june you little cunt
you may know it as the name of NEO now

In the same thread where he went on about not caring if other companies use their own tokens inside the tangle so long as they use the tangle.

this is false

found it its in the sentence above lmao

>if you dont like my ideology i dont want you to make money off my project
this is the guy you guys look up to
given that the foundation holds MILLIONS of IOTA hostage
really makes me think

This is hilarious hahahah

im not interessted in your opinion, stfu stupid shit

DONT WORRY GUYS Q WILL PUT US IN #3 OF MARKETCAP
>QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

hold hostage from dumbasses that didn't rtfm and compromised their seed. their precious, precious sticky, smelly seed.

unironically white genocide
lel the absolute state of fud

They don't need an api for that. 2 lines of code can do it

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
this fucking guys leddit is a fucking goldmine
what a fucking tryhard

ok im done now soyotas
enjoy your vaporware refugee token
i gotta go now
>QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I just want my 300 MIOTA back. Devs took them in October and will not give them back. Fuckety fuck fuck fuck. I should just delete from my Blockfolio. Don't think I'm ever going to get them back.

>'2-3 times tops per year'
kek

Tryhard while his project is in bed with the biggest companies on earth? You have to be blind not to buy into IOTA at this point.

liar! hopefully you loose all your money

... Sonstebo?