XRB

>sold at .0011 sats
>5 mins later it moons
FUCK
Should I buy back in?? When will it dip? I am emotional right now.. Please give me some decent advice. Please.

Get ahold of your emotions. Don't FOMO back in.

It's so overvalued i have no idea how it happened. It's vulnerable to attacks. It will scale badly with node number.
Ps: i hold a decent amount only because i never got the wallt to resync after the hype and i cannot sell

I have faith in the project, but WHY IS IT MOONING NOW OF ALL TIMES??? WHAT HAPPENED?? last I checked, what went wrong HAS gone wrong, BitGrail made sure you can't cash out, FUD all over the place, Binance looking more and more like it wouldn't come anytime soon, etc

You made the biggest mistake of your life

everything you said is wrong btw
maybe its good you cant sell because youre gonna regret it soon

Nice fud. It only had problem with scaling when code for exchanges was fucking shit. After they fixed it there is not a signle problem. Stress tested for 306 txs so please gtfo

Please answer

(1) new wallet coming in the next few weeks, instant sync buit-in
(2) if you don't want to wait until then, google manual syncs: you download the whole blockchain from a link provided by the devs (there's a google drive link). you back up your seed. you follow the instructions for manually using the full blockchain. once done (20min for me), you restore your old wallet from the seed you backed up. hello synced wallet. you're welcome

you can use it, it works well, fast and stress free
why no moon?

I just now tried withdraw from bitgrail and they want verification.
When did that happen? I used to be able to withdrawal 0.5 btc no problem.
If I choose a different to withdraw, do I still need to verify? Like change the 0.5btc to eth.

it's crypto dude. no one legit has answers except whales. you buy when people are fearful. I never sell when it's dipping. it always comes back in crypto. it's eternal bull market

Should I wait for a dip or FOMO?
Take not hat I am drunk right now so I might not remember your answers tomorrow

where you been? it's been a whole story with BG. the owner probably got put under pressure from the government, KYC(know your customer) and so on.
anyways people sending in their verification docs and getting it verified within 12-24h now. withdrawing after verification not a problem. its a bummer, but now that people see that withdrawals from BG are working again (with verified accounts), the exit scam fud is being diluted and disappearing

Kill yourself

That sucks. I don't want to give my info to an exchange like bitgrail. fuck.

wait for dip. don't buy on fomo

Kucoin withdrawal takes ~10 sec to external wallet. Its now working as intended, thats why it moons

Wow Italian scam exchange is pissed of for losing business and is trying to lock users in. Surely must be coin fault!

You're literally a fucking idiot that sold the BEST cryptoCURRENCY ever invented. You fell for the FUD. You don't deserve the gains XRB will give because you are a weak-handed, pseudo-intellectual child who thought he was smart enough to play the market. Cash it all out and get back to wagecucking you stupid bitch

But I'm a accountant and a law school student in his mid 20s.

FUD is FUD no matter who does it

Saying that you're an accountant and a law student and in your 20s do absolutely nothing at all to refute what that guy said about you. The fact that you thought it would only engraves it deeper by revealing what you believe to be related redeeming qualities.

Buy high sell low, limpwrist.

Buy high sell low user. You'll make it

>WHY IS IT MOONING NOW OF ALL TIMES??? WHAT HAPPENED??

Bogdanoff saw your sell order get filled, and made the call that pumped XRB