WHY DIDNT YOU BUY THE DIP

biggest coin of Feb right here, hope you have a stack. It'll see a VEN level pump this month

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/rC8pUB5
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-in-the-community-open-food-data-hackdays-epfl-and-secretly-a-private-alpha-of-amb-net-c11b773483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it has a low mcap and it looks like id just be whale fodder buying it.

so you buy high mrkt cap coins in hopes of big gains? wut

problem with this is not the mrkt cap, its bitcoin going on a rally soon and all alts will tank hard

Wow that Swiss "crypto hedge fund manager" really did a good job shilling his bags to you pajeets.

For fucking real. The state of this board is fucking laughable. Bunch of retards who think they're above FB and Twitter people who chase shit like Tron while they're p much the same shitstains only on a bit higher level.

amb is the shit stop fudding. Easy moon totally unpumped, someone is still accumulating huh?

>implying Swiss "can't even speak german" dude is not a pajeet as well

Look guys, whether or not swissbro is a larp, supply chain coins are going to be the ones that will truly make it and this one is prime for the pump. DYOR

>prime for the pump
>prime for the dump

Fucking stupid, first it was privacy coins, now this. This is the second coming of XVG, VEN Is XMR. Get over it you think you missed the VEN boat. Don’t deluded yourself

If it's the second coming of XVG then I'm ready to ride the bitch to its peak lmao

sorry you'll have to stay poor

AMB is underrated even with pajeet Swiss boy. Still kinda early to jump in.

Agreed, it's actually a shame that he discussed it so early because the team is a clear stand out and it would've been nice to grab more at a cheap price.

because i bought before the moon

Any happenings in February?

Did they complete their chip and finished the blockchain coding? Or still work in progress?

>early for the dump

January 31st, google it.

Alpha is being privately tested this week or next. Public beta will be out spring Q1. NDA partnerships will be announced these next few weeks as well.

Not Pajeet.

Merci Vilmal

You can still buy in, it's an easy x10 for this year.

The fact is, most people will never believe in anything the world gives them, because they have been so anally blasted that they lost faith.
Weather you believe or not is irrelevant.
Now tell me where I'm at you rube.

what's your target on QTUM? holding QTUM and AMB, thanks

swiss bro do you ever sleep?!

your welcome

imgur.com/rC8pUB5

Hedge Fund master! Welcome back.

SWISSBRO thank you for posting. I only have 9k so I sold all my VEN and went all in on AMB instead. Been a little bit shaken by my decision but the amber team gives me hope.

Yes. Melatonin tablets do the trick.

Depends on how hard QTUM can shill the AirDrop on mid Feb.

You're in NY? I live next to the bridge, don't run away.

VEN and WTC won the supply chain industry gtfo with this shit coin

ambrosus.not amber. You can sleep well. February will be a good month for you.

Nope. not ny. Was taken a few hours ago, main train station of somewhere.

Thoughts on QASH and SPHTX?

Oh my god if Ambrosus hits even half Vens market cap I can only get so hard.

Doesn't really matter who wins as long as you can make money kid.

20btc
what do i do with it?

>Now tell me where I'm at you rube.
>Was taken a few hours ago

YOU LIAR I ALREADY CROSSED THE BRIDGE, TRACED IP, AND WILL LARP AS POLICE TO CHECK SECURITY CAMERAS I WILL FIND YOU SWISS BRO

Focus on making 200 this year, at least.

So go for sure moons.

Nigga you're retarded. Nobody has won until this shit is on your breakfast cereal.

Oh I have been buying it, just a poorfag so my weekly input is pretty weak. Either way, with almost all the posts on this board being useless it's nice to see good info being passed around occasionally, so thanks for that.

Found it!

i have 8 in ven
6 in amb
3 in icx
and 3 in wtc

Also when are you setting up that telegram, and more importantly, why?

>Was taken a few yours ago

I guess it was still bright in Zurich then, seems legit

Pretty much.

I'm in the Alps. Get away form Jewyork as soon as possible.
That idea that everything happens in new york is fake. You get your life stolen in new york, your money and probably your future.

Both will have to moon. sphtx is not very attractive to be honest. We didin't buy. this doesn't mean it has potential. Many coins do. Needs more buzz and more hot updates.

Shill your shit elsewhere pajeet

Haha, i said that shit 2 days ago. Glad it caught on

Not shilling anything, nig nog.

Thoughts on ARY?

Dude I am fudding to accumulate. Lol, where's that telegram?

Fucking kill yourself, Tumblrfag.

Im a poorfag and I own around 500 qash. Am I better off selling that for right now for AMB? Or should I just hold onto my qash

Yeah it's a great gotcha. Have a thot

You never know. both will do good.
Both have Low MC, AMB is lower so more room to moon. But QASH has good things going for them on February.

Great you're here
Should I buy SwarmFunds token now on EtherDelta or should I wait for the 29th and why?

What do you think about Odyssey (OCN)? Still worth buying?

FOTA looks like a coin about to moon

Word.

swiss bro is this actually you? if so what was the coin you said was the cheap xrb?

Not him but I'd say FLASH.

I think it will be a monster in Q3 / Q4.

Currently a poorfag tho so I have to garner some profits (which I plan on getting from 0x and OMG) first.

Swissbro good to have you back
Thoughts on VOISE and THETA?

yeah that was it. not much of a verification question I guess. poorfag chasing pumps here as well

Actually looked into the project, watched the conference videos and reviewed the roadmap + qualities of the team itself and it is a really unknown project given its assets

I'm not Swiss guy, but from another poorfag to another I'd recommend into getting one of these 3 before january 31st.

> 0x
> OMG
> RLC

Alternatives
> ICX
> BAT
> SKY

I'm currently 50% 0x and 50% XRP (since it will pump today), I plan to take profits into OMG.

No point in buying FLASH now when you're poor desu, accumulate some wealth in the meantime first.

lol no

Yep.
Another under valued coin is Pascal that wont moon soon but if you hahve money is good to accumulate.

ICX train will start sooner than later.

>50% XRP
>pump today

Never going to make it

When you get your telegram up and running let me know. Thank you for all the tips.

Will ICX really moon that much, with that huge mrkt cap?

Of all places, why you come to the pit that is biz? I'm here cos im a poorfag, but if you've made it, whats here for you? lulz?

Swissbro give us some other good picks for January

is TRAC a better buy than AMB?
also thoughts on THETA and TNC?

thanks user

What will happen with Veritaseum

What are your thoughts on 0x? The reason I'm so bullish on it and OMG is because I think DEX is the future, especially with all govt. regulations coming in.

I only have ~4k$ to work with. I know I should probably all in on one coin, but I feel kinda bad about dumping 0x since I see such a bright future in front of it.

See you in a few hours buddy.

Tell me a little bit about the models the most sophisticated trading firms are using at the moment. I have a brain.

>getting baited so easily

Thanks for the tip-off. Will keep a XRP chart open and buy as soon as sign of surge

Have fun staring all day lol

Just buy and hold decent projects

Should I drop my TEL and BNTY bags for AMB? I'm a poorfag.

>This assblasted about getting baited

Hey Swissfag, if this is truly even you an you aren't a pajeet. I'm a poorfag that bought 1,000 of a certain coin that's below the top 200 in market cap with a company based in Switzerland and has a white paper. I don't want to name it, but if you are Swiss you might know the project I'm talking about.

It has some large buy orders for it. Was wondering what you thought of this coin.

>he cant see the obvious incoming xrp pump
>laughingthots.jpg
yeah, you can wait for AMB to dip again but that cant be guaranteed. Either dump them for AMB or stay on kucoin and buy trinity.

Hi blessed Swiss /our guy/.

Also your thoughts on KMD. I really like KMD. It's tech is amazing. It is the superior DEX by far. It's a great project but no upwards price movement or hype.

AMB lol?

Hey broseph, thanks for the heads up and helping out biz.

Would you kindly start the ico thread you mentioned yesterday? A lot of opportunities Remme, Nucleus Vision etc slipping past people.

He abandoned us boys...

Dude's busy making money, why does he have to give you his time? He already suggested AMB and a bunch of other tokens lol

Its lower than AMB

Well go ahead and shill me it boi

Yeah you're right.

Still, respect my double trips you fahcking bitch.

Fuck dude

What's the current list of everything swissbro recommended?

AMB was the big one

He mentioned a lot of coins like WTC, VEN, ICX were good holds too. There were a bunch really

SKY and PLR

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-in-the-community-open-food-data-hackdays-epfl-and-secretly-a-private-alpha-of-amb-net-c11b773483

Nice to see they're sponsoring a hackathon. Hope they find some potential talent to hire too

The problem that I have with SPHTX as an investment is that they're working in a large sector that nobody gives a shit about. ERP software is big, SAP is big, but it's not exciting stuff to anyone. As a project, it's undeniably good stuff.