tfw my grandpa just died last October

> tfw my grandpa just died last October
> he had like $200k in the stock market and left everything to my grandma
> grandma knows nothing about investing so she asks me for advice cause she knows I invest
> I tell her all about crypto and how it's going to kill banks and take over the world
> convince her to buy 10 bitcoins back when it was at around 18k.
> now she's lost almost half her money
> she told my uncles and aunts, they don't know shit about crypto
> they think I stole her money and everyone in the family hates me now and just thinks I was trying to scam a poor old lady
> one of my uncles is getting a lawyer to get me completely out of her will and to see if they can press charges
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGH

Serves you right for not being able to evaluate risks properly.

Even without 20/20 hindsight you are fucking retarded.

Why would you tell anyone to get in at $18k when its been going vertical, nice LARP but no one is that dumb.

Just hodl.

tfw you should have bought altcoins instead.

Nice LARP, faggot

Just take the private key. They'll treat you as a scammer anyways, might as well give them a reason to.

> grandma knows nothing about investing so she asks me for advice cause she knows I invest
> I tell her all about crypto and how it's going to kill banks and take over the world
> convince her to buy 10 bitcoins back when it was at around 18k.
WTF is wrong with you?
Fucking seriously, I hope they cut you out from any kind of inheritance, I would rather buy crack and heroin rather than give you even a single penny to invest.

BTC will never see 18k again.

Call them fags and tell them to HODL.

you're a retard who deserves this

Your uncles are dumb fucking boomers who will be crying crocodile tears in a year or two
HODL

kek nice larp made me chuckle 7/10

> Work hard whole life to provide for wife
> Saved up to 200k in stocks
> feelsgoodman, i can die happy
> retarded grandson fucks it all up

TEll your uncle he's a stupid faggot and you're holding til it hits 25k this summer

this is why crypto was invented for dumb shits like you who know nothing about investing for you to get into it cause you think its trendy

go back to paper trading and learn technical analysis

Why would you buy Bitcoin @ >10k? Wasn't it obvious every price above 10k was because of normalfag money?

> they think I stole her money and everyone in the family hates me now and just thinks I was trying to scam a poor old lady
In essence, they're not wrong.

>Not just keeping the money where it is and pulling dividends forever

Congratulations, seriously.

Except people like this who kept buying at 18 ...it went higher than that....so there are definitely people "that stupid"...

Yikes

Just tell her to hold, its coming back up this may , it will be worth around 24k then

Your family will be sucking your dick when BTC hits $60k this summer.

Just hold you stupid faggot.

>be b**mer
>live through the most prosperous times in human history
>die of old age
>only $200k in stocks
Fucking hell m8, how do you fuck up this badly

LULZ XD

>no one is that dumb.
kek

kek, that's fucking hilarious

if this is legit, explain to them that it was an investment that depreciated and it had nothing to do with you. Give them the private keys so they can sell, 1.5 years later when it goes 10x, remind them every day how fucking retarded they are.

or you could just run away and pay them 400k and keep the rest once it goes up

>once it goes up
>1.5 years later when it goes 10x

Newcoiners are so sad

enjoy being a moron for the rest of your life

it has consistently went up 10x every year

wow.