TRTL

Not going below 24 sats no more

To the moon turtle bros

TRTLuyTixTZbNcPVr8cCoXSmRVw9oU1nq5kYDV6WrTKgPsGXPWWMA3dfRbjGdnpHKVbzxYsDf9efULs4Bm64nhpCP2VW6ZqL1wR

I bought in at 3 sats and sold at 6 thinking we wouldn’t see a jump like this until Q2. Should I kill myself or is there still a chance I can make okay money off this?

TRTLv24MpYwSK6sG9LsPH9ZJ4adVMoSH86QB27UBMCmN9TdyqSut5nWcT6k8xWV5sbbHjjrtFsHuVVfKCU1Z7oZ2ZqFhfFLW1hv

i thought the whales were going to crash this at 30. now im borked

TRTLv1M7GHuZN8vtTewXzz2E2Dc2G5vrYCHmQ13z6mfFT4eegWCGnmebebzovMsyFkPoEYaRaSjcrK4MAZ5WB9wxEjU3PjXEtjz

TRTLv38KAZkL3jc7KJv7CoTRfXwrGb1t2amuGQAVnN6mE9ejpa4untiNi9FK96rJvB3KYzFUe8ckBhUWRrrfC9v4BFG9QRZ96zd

Pls. I'm poor

Pretty much KYS

One whale has fucking 500 mill TRTLs, he could've made the easiest 1.6 million USD in his life. But he's HODLing. This is different, this is TRTL!

Literally did the same, this is ridiculous. Considering FOMOing into ATH right about now

Go shill this guy "College fag student here, I have $25,000 that my grandpa gave me and I want to go all in on an extremely high Risk high reward crypto. Something that has the potential to make me so rich I would never have to work again."

Help him out guys, tell him about TRTL

So Turtle is the new Bazingacoin?

>One whale has fucking 500 mill TRTLs, he could've made the easiest 1.6 million USD in his life.

This shit is only traded on one tiny no name exchange. Wouldn't it just crash or something if someone tried to dump that much at one time?

... but people actually made money buying TRTL.

Absolutely. I'm sure they're selling off some in tiers. They'd be crazy not to.

Is trtl in exchanges yet?

Don't be jeally guys, litteraly you can earn millions if you are early adopter of any coin. Remember when ETH was worthles, remember when you could buy 1 million doge for price of pizza? There are hundreds success stories The problem, that only one coin of the thousands go up like this. Turtle is one of them. It will go as high as 1000 sats. Mark my words

strap in boys we're going to 100 sats

>32 sats

hold on to your shells boys, we're going to the fucking moon with this one

TRTLuyaNV7VUX12rA3nrADFqCJ7iMHSDH7Xmt2A1BaYQ42dHfjW8x9cNDa7zyqCjoGXsNP6HmEtwrVAJMcR2RqpBbrbSNsiGz3e

>anyone with more than one btc in turtle can crash this with no survivors

How do I cash out?

Whale bros spread your coins if you want this to take off
TRTLuyWp7a6ECdJMjTsX4oFwoHGmKyhtXS1myHZAPDDjcUsJMJKDKfR8jPRHcHkteELrsrk8amR7S3yHqavi5bUAVKGDs9rkj4q

Cash out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This user thinks he can cash out!!!

should have just sold enough to cover your initial buy in

TRTLuy5LV8K37tD9b6wemq1tbExACMpR92DpkRpXB5zvW5US6a3NCyfEwB8i6LKFHDAqFRGm4TuEUchrMBVWeRtJCb3i9aZ2qqs

poor turtle soldier here

This is going to correct hard as fuck. Brace yourselves.

>this amount of shilling
Might be time to sell lads.