Coin of the month

Will Ambrosus be the coin of the month?

thats very obv the month of ICX

AAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAA HOW DESPERATE CAN YOU ALL GET

>not bat

Sorry it will be TRAC

Why AMB in february when Vechain is rebranding at the end of feb?

Does Ambrosus have any events coming up?

Fuck me this is tragic.

No it won't be.

What the fuck is this AMBROSUS shit, god damnit the Swiss hedge fund larper really got to some people’s heads

it's actually gonna be SNC since it's releasing the full platform which will blow all other energy tokens out of the water

idk but amb has one slick ass logo.

Dont get why you're angry. If you think its some garbage shitcoin just ignore it and focus on projects you think will bring profits. Simple as

>coin of the month
>not JNT

AHAHAHHAHAAAHHAA
Stay poor.

jnt bro what do you think we gonna make?

He knows

Vechain market cap is too high already

High cap: THC
Low cap: HC

We already made it.

So let me get this straight - AMB uses IoT devices that track shipments. They also use the Ethereum blockchain.

The Ethereum blockchain is congested now, let alone when there's a thousand of these devices out there.

Market cap being used to project profits is a meme.

nope, still vechain

Because you pajeet fucks have been flooding the catalog with shill threads for this coin ever since that larping faggot convinced you to buy his bags

the larper shilled it at 80c
now its over $1
you're not making much sense

Ok? That doesnt mean it deserves 3 threads in the catalog at all times

>gives decent as fuck advice to dozens of anons just to dump bags of AMB at $1

You're a newfag if you haven't learned to separate LARP from legit and cant DYOR

Are you manually searching for these lol you dumb fuck

It will be XRB again.

No way lol

Would you guys buy it on COSS or Palmex, assuming it's not too late to buy when it releases?

its turtle already 20x

I think at February you will be early. And dont use COSS, it is still lagging piece of shit.

Jibrel

Thanks!

what is this pos?

We know