Whale need help with alt-coins

Whale here

I have $500 which I will send to one user who will help me with due diligence. I will send smaller amounts to anyone who replies intelligently but doesn’t win.

I want to transfer my free BCH coins from the Aug hardfork to 2-3 altcoins. I want to hold for 12 months. I want to make 10x my stake amount. I want “safe” and “non-scammy” projects.

I need alt-coins less than 1 billion marketcap. Don’t offer me ETH, XMR, NEO etc. Don’t shill me shit-coins. Thanks.

ALL questions must be answered. Don’t send your BTC address without answering all. Please send links with your answers so I can check it. Thanks

1) Who are the founders? Do they have a track record?
2) No ICOs with pre-sale and stage bonuses; you can be certain whales will pump and dump these.
3) Is the white paper any good? The white paper should have technicals (diagrams etc.), not just be idealistic.
4) Is the grammar on their website good?
5) Is it technology that fills a gap and has the potential to be revolutionary?
6) The team should have lots of relevant experience, no "5 years as blockchain expert", instead "5 years as head developer at X".
7) Do they have a solid roadmap?
8) The vast majority of tokens should be distributed to investors (65% +).
9) Does the project actually need the blockchain? Or is it a get-rick-quick scheme for the founders?
10) Is there a use for the token/coin? It doesn't matter if there's an actually great project that will become a multi billion dollar company if the tokens I bought serve no useful purpose. There has to be demand for them for a reason, otherwise it's investing in hot air.
11) What is the market cap today? What is the price today? What is the total circulating supply?
12) What is your expected return after 12 months?

Post your answers and your BTC address please

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/ruslan-kamenskiy/
linkedin.com/in/dmitry-nazarov-01b382105/
hackrussia.ru)
linkedin.com/in/alexey-kutsenko-59237b78/
t4b.com/about-us/news/best-automated-performance-tool.html
genesis.vision/)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sk9c2/ambrosus_amb_vechain_of_the_pharma_and_food/
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
horizonstate.com/team/
mivote.org.au/
dentwireless.com/aboutus
dentwireless.com/roadmap
itunes.apple.com/us/app/dent-send-mobile-data-top-up/id1325019276?mt=8
linkedin.com/in/thoorens/
linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["18020555"]
medium.com/@daditech/community-update-c3df86acb1e0
ark.io/roadmap
reddit.com/r/dentcoin/comments/7osbbr/dent_faq_resource_guide_please_read_this_prior_to/
axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf
axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Lightpaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EDIT

To show I'm not full of shit, I am the same whale who sent small amount of BTC to the /biz guys from my last request, here's the proof:

12oma1YfMay1ma5ELYyMeSoKwQXaB35hev
1D68hhpDJ3av83aLv8KzDrmZqABeKn59Kh
1AF5nXEiByjuAAKJN86FhgxqL1UsyvYep6
1JNsK75xRy9BRJYC2u1shGTRVfv3KXKANQ
15hyNgb3GQ9Wx2c8McqehftVkB2UYBcf1N
1FFVqYzS2eevUHhXaVnoiUQo3HggyLhirY
1HgA2but1DaYTPuck66ErSz6knyS3WcS11
1FFgqB1PkUho8LbDRGDZ9u3epgX8yYwqrJ
14c8njo6EN8HVV67ZatsYSSJpPfxbZtQSn
1MCT5qBR3qDmgpqxBcqNHHfnvyrRQxktHq
1u3Rz6ZQxJ4JLFFc4fXj63868WSrfCgRY
1JzNGNW1tLcZT3tNZKAadyUhmzH9oCESTe
1Lhcprpyy8JWCGxUoV86y8ecKNcm4UHJMW
1JPbuN4P6MkNxjN7Rcyx625bkX1sdH4AKV
36m4ks34R5a8C8sWRru5MMAHpZGvJRUA95
18H4bWru5xqfgzFtDqudkYv5RzaiBrtnnB
12JKUt5VL6jdPRv1NuQ6VmKPoZYh47iw6y
1NnzYGjTxSPR813BDNseeRRDfrnakJqtTy
3HFDT9k7bnCxpzazZph4SxYp3gFTKjN3sd
12tkMVNtzwptAAJZefAQ1qguT2xc5LyrEx
1JeCRMUEixz28g3jKhcmQ1HZe1xaq6h82B

Kek, DYOR faggot. Saged

dyor shitlord

kek, you just could google the btc addresses which have a lot of coins in there. Go away pajeet

Don't need your BTC, but look at NAS, it will be search engine of blockchains. The founder also started NEO.

TRTL. You would've been x30 if you invested a week ago. There's still room for an easy x10 though

BITCONNECT

No project has a better media presence and hypeman

I like this, it's like patronage for an open source research project

questions are good

if there are any good answers might put them on github

Rlc. Read about and ur realize this has 4x by optional by May

Lurk more

gonna say NAS aswell, also theres another coin I’m yet to invest in so I’m not gonna shill it yet.
I’m on my phone so not gonna post links and stuff but just saying DYOR

F U N

Gluon.com
Sale starts soon. White paper will be out this coming week. Actual real world use case for blockchain. Automotive tuning and fleet management. This will easily 10x from ico, they are based in silicon valley.
19eT2cBMdiR1Z656yzMvtZM24tEQP8pozQ

Non-retard here. Quantstamp/QSP - Smart contract audits done via automation & bug bounties.

1) Richard Ma, former high volume algo trader. Great team of phD level security engineers. Y Combinator backing. Recently presented at Coinbase and Facebook.
3) Whitepaper is extremely technical. Too technical for normans.
4) Flawless
5) Securing smart contracts with automated tech and bug bounties. Only company doing this.
7) Yes. Currently implementing v1 software and validator nodes.
8) Yes
9/10) Yes. Token are currency for audits and bounties in the ecosystem and POS for validator nodes. Approved audit gets a unique hash.
11) 263M cap, 42c/3700sats, 600M circ, 900M total
12) $3-$5 per QSP depending on the market

17W6qKAN6VFLstHeFhsaNfcfJ8LZ2YYg6W

>>kek, you just could google the btc addresses which have a lot of coins in there. Go away pajeet

OP here

Your comprehension skills need sharpening pal. These are address that I SENT money to from a post I put on /biz a few months ago. Anyone who wants to check my bona fides can do so my seeing the same amount was sent to multiple address in a short period of time.

Anybody telling me to do my own research don't be jealous please, I got a $3 million portfolio by asking questions in the early years of BTC

LINK

>1) Who are the founders? Do they have a track record?
Our lord and savior Sergey
>2) No ICOs with pre-sale and stage bonuses; you can be certain whales will pump and dump these.
There was a minimum of 300ETH to get into ICO, there weren't any bonuses.
>3) Is the white paper any good? The white paper should have technicals (diagrams etc.), not just be idealistic.
It's better than Vitalik's yellowpaper. Just read it.
>4) Is the grammar on their website good?
Yes
>5) Is it technology that fills a gap and has the potential to be revolutionary?
Potential web 3.0 incoming, blockchain singularity
>6) The team should have lots of relevant experience, no "5 years as blockchain expert", instead "5 years as head developer at X".
>7) Do they have a solid roadmap?
No roadmap. No announcements. No promotions. They don't give a fuck about the market, because they have big enough partners to not care.
>8) The vast majority of tokens should be distributed to investors (65% +).
The vast majority is reserved for the banks.
>9) Does the project actually need the blockchain? Or is it a get-rick-quick scheme for the founders?
Yes.
>10) Is there a use for the token/coin?
Yes. You need to stake tokens to run nodes.
>11) What is the market cap today? What is the price today? What is the total circulating supply?
270mil or so, $0.80 , 350 mil circulating.
>12) What is your expected return after 12 months?
1000%

Get in before February, it's going to pump hard.

You don't need under 1 billion market cap, you need realistic serious with solid team.

I can suggest you some safe bets:
1. IOTA , very good connections and solid tech. Keep it safe until the new wallet arrive.
2. ITC, solid team, from IoT tech for chinese.
3. Walton or Vechain for real use market.

If you need more info send mail to: [email protected]

only altcoins or erc20 tokens as well?

Bottos is the coin to fpr. Co Founder of NEO is involved and it is under 100mil mcap. Now give me the moneys

>>only altcoins or erc20 tokens as well?

I'd prefer a coin already launched so that I can check the links on here and see if it's a bona fide thing and not a scam.

If there's a decent token you can point me to it but I'm not 100% I'm going to go for it thanks

Is that Whale BRAAAAPPPing

If you want me to give a more detailed breakdown just let me know.

Serious crypto investor here. Have attended crypto conferences and made solid picks in the past. I do extensive writeups on projects: 4+ pages including everything you mentioned plus social media sentiment, community management capabilities, and more. If you're serious about payment shoot me an email and we can talk (it'll be later though, I'm headed to bed now).

[email protected]

>>Non-retard here. Quantstamp/QSP - Smart contract audits done via automation & bug bounties.

Ok thanks I'll check it and get back to you

Genesis Vision is the first platform for the private trust management market ( ~70 trillion USD market ), built on Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts. They will combine exchanges, traders, brokers and investors into a decentralized and trusted platform.

More than 400 contacts with brokerages are among their partners and advisers, GVT expect at least 100 brokerages to join their distributed system within 2 years. Attracting more than 100,000 investors, roughly 10,000 financial managers and total trading volume in our distributed system could reach 50 billion USD.
linkedin.com/in/ruslan-kamenskiy/
linkedin.com/in/dmitry-nazarov-01b382105/
-Principal Software Developer/Senior Software Developer for Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange
Ruslan Kamenskiy and Dmitry Nazarov won the HackRussia (hackrussia.ru)
linkedin.com/in/alexey-kutsenko-59237b78/
-CEO, Tools For Brokers Inc
t4b.com/about-us/news/best-automated-performance-tool.html
Won award
Vlad Roskov - responsible for the security. Vlad is a competitive hacker, playing with LC BC, the top Russian CTF team.
11) What is the market cap today? What is the price today? What is the total circulating supply?
$77m. $20.72. 4.4m. Supply was x10 higher but they burnt rest.
Bought in $15. Expecting $500-1000 EOY. Realistic and not idealistic.

DYOR (genesis.vision/) They just finished attending the IFX Expo in Hong Kong. Trading tournament coming up soon. Just need patience by April 1st for alpha launch. Roadmap is primed for moonshot by EOY. It's very under radar.

15E8pc9yrC9XuCs8A5k7YVvfFP5xt3Ncvc

My answer to this question is

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

It has low marketcap, 1 exchange, not utter shitcoin, non pajeet team, confirmed for one FIAT exchange called Next.Exchange, will get listed to HitBTC and probably more in the future. Their mobile miner will win the hearts of the normies and it will be hyped like tron in the future even if its idea isn't the brightest. Now it has recently dipped a lot, but there have been lots of high volume trading so it could be sign of insider trading which means it could get listed to some elite site soon or it just means people have high faith in this.

It is a fork of monero and not always the first wins, so I think this has the key to win normal peoples heart how they earn money with mobile miner and might even end up buying more with the app.
1LTP12pR9NQNH6xibDMYud2LY2uXdF6ZtH

Ill bite

Request network:
>Who are the founders? Do they have a track record?
Yes, hard working european based team. They have made a similar payment service for fiat, backed by ING bank
> No ICOs with pre-sale and stage bonuses; you can be certain whales will pump and dump these.
Already dumped 50% below ico first month. IIRC bonus was 20%
> Is the white paper any good? The white paper should have technicals (diagrams etc.), not just be idealistic.
Yes. One of the best wps ive read. Has the answer to all your questions.
> Is the grammar on their website good?
Y
> Is it technology that fills a gap and has the potential to be revolutionary?
Yes. Potential competitor to paypal. Fiat->crypto payments on roadmap. Doubtful revolutionary, but pretty damn good
> The team should have lots of relevant experience, no "5 years as blockchain expert", instead "5 years as head developer at X".
Yes, see 1
> Do they have a solid roadmap?
Yes, they post biweekly reports on their roadmap development. Have pushed elements on roadmap closer in several updates
> The vast majority of tokens should be distributed to investors (65% +).
65%
> Does the project actually need the blockchain? Or is it a get-rick-quick scheme for the founders?
Tokens will be burned in transactions. One of the more useful tokens there is
> Is there a use for the token/coin? It doesn't matter if there's an actually great project that will become a multi billion dollar company if the tokens I bought serve no useful purpose. There has to be demand for them for a reason, otherwise it's investing in hot air.
See above
> What is the market cap today? What is the price today? What is the total circulating supply?
$0,47 USD / 0,00004167 BTC
$305 097 870 USD
641 378 269 / 999 999 999
Token burn will reduce supply over time
> What is your expected return after 12 months?
8-10x

1N9Sj345dKZaaTja153LDKYyKhZcuxNN9P

KCS

Founders also made the exchange. It's still running so that's something! They had previous jobs in tech. There was presale BS but they're mostly locked up for longer than 12 months. Whitepaper has some color but nothing fancy. Grammar is good enough for a chink exchange. The tech allows users to profit from the exchange, which makes users want to introduce others to the exchange as well. It is revolutionary in a way, but other exchanges are also starting to run this way (COSS for example, which might also be interesting for you for similar reasons and it's cheaper to buy in).

Team has relevant experience or they'd be dead by now. Their roadmap is just growing and improving as they already have the fundamentals in place. 15% went to special people, 35% to themselves (locked up) and 50% to the public.
It uses blockchain to verify how much people own. KCS gives you a portion of the trading fees (currently 50%, can be lowered to 15% over time starting in march). So if you hodl a lot of tokens, you'll get portions of everything that the exchange has to offer. The more exchange volume, the more fees. The more fees, the more people get from their KCS. The more people get, the higher the price of KCS will go.
Cap of just under 1 billion, price at around $10 each. 180 million total supply.

Current price for the volume they have right now is too high. But I expect the exchange to grow drastically over the year, which makes it more lucrative to invest. If it remains stagnant all year, including the entire crypto market, expect an ROI of 6%. If the exchange goes x10 in volume, then KCS will follow in price. And all the coins they trade can also go x10 or x100, which you will also hold then. If the exchange dies, you're fucked since you can't hold it on your ledger if you want the rewards.

Look into COSS if you do want to hold it on your ledger. It's mostly the same concept, just less mature, way more risky and high moon potential with fiat

Cancers like this need to die. Not just the OP but alot of user can benefit from the free info on this thread

You should get into Ambrosus (AMB) before they release their NDAs and partnerships. The hedge fund threads below have been listed.

I did an insane amount of research on them and they're legit.

This reddit post below answers all your questions and is very organized.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sk9c2/ambrosus_amb_vechain_of_the_pharma_and_food/
1Pb69bCRfZebMZp4y4sFUqpa1TGeYLWHzp

Just buy TEL op it's the most obvious 10x of 2018
everything else is gambling with the rapid rate of development

OP here

Can you guys who already responded check your BTC addresses

17W6qKAN6VFLstHeFhsaNfcfJ8LZ2YYg6W
15E8pc9yrC9XuCs8A5k7YVvfFP5xt3Ncvc
1N9Sj345dKZaaTja153LDKYyKhZcuxNN9P

I sent a little "taster" but will send more later and the "winner amount" once I've checked everything out

Thanks

bumping for this
here is the ED link
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

Horizon state, HST.

1) Legit australian team, who already have built a working product - Mivote
2) no shady ico business
3)White paper is solid
4)yea, they are legit
5)Yes, it is voting on the blockchain, they already have a product that have been used in Australia,(Mivote) and at WEF Davos. They have partnership with United nations and WWF and India... check it out,
6)They have experience since it is already a working product and they have conducted lots of votes already.
7) Lots of marketing going on, they already have some huge customers, and every democratic nation in the world is potentially going to use this system for voting, if they dont use it, they are by default corrupt.
8)yes
9)Yes, the blockchain makes it public, everyone can see that the votes are real and have not been tampered with.
10) the token is used for purchasing votes, and the token has 18 decimals so the holders can basically name their price, because the token has 18 decimals. They buy the token from the market everytime a vote is being made, and some of it goes to chairty, some of it is burned.
11) MC 83 million dollars, 2/3 dollars, it has low volume on kucoing, hitting major exhanges soon. 48 mill tokens total-
expected return, anywhere above 50x
They have the potential to fix the fucked up democratic voting process in the world. And it has a real chance to do it.

12isMUQwwB72PcqnPjiYovgDoeS4w5NMQn

>17W6qKAN6VFLstHeFhsaNfcfJ8LZ2YYg6W

That's me. 00087217 tester came through. Thank you! You'll be happy with QSP.

MFW whale senpai actually comes through

Nice, got some. Thanks

>>Horizon state, HST.
) Legit australian team, who already have built >> a working product - Mivote
) Lots of marketing

OP here. Do you have links to their linkedin and links to their marketing etc.?

Thanks

invest in RLC
cloud computing mc will reach billions by 2020
and its a legit sino- French team filled with phds
just got listed in binance
probably wont do any flash pumps now
only steady growth
1DTFB7RbLcv1g6cfphCnZEdZ1whewthHTR

Why would governments want an anti corruption system in place?

SingularityNET (AGI)
1) Founder is Ben Goertzel, have several years of experience in the robotic fields along with a bunch of actual AI experts and phd
2)Unfortunately, I think there was some bonuses, it will be locked for 12months though.
3) The whitepaper is quite solid, feels like reading thesis to me. As expected, from phd people
4) As good as the whitepaper.
5) If you think AI will be something significant in the near future, then this blockchain might be
6) They seem to be experts in their areas
7) This part is the disadvantage of it I think, since the roadmap is still kind of underdeveloped.
8) 50% :(
9) AI that share the same ledgers, yeah I think so
10) Consider AI computation doesn't run for free, and there are several complexity. Then, I guess yes.
11) Price is about 90cents today, total circulating supply so far should be about 350mln tokens with 150mln locked for 12 month so total will be 500mln
12) Considering Crypto bubble hasnt pop by then, and if it can get as much hype as dbc which in my opinion is a far less solid project. Then, x10 is very probable

I think you can put this coin in the category of AI coin, if you dont have any yet
1HwXna6XTandYrV2AEB2N7axRAKKawXqm6

>whale asking questions
Fucking sage this dumb pajeet thread holy shit Veeky Forums was a mistake

Anti-saged

I truly hate this board.
The poorest of poor pajeets begging for pennies
Fuck this

this, RLC is going to be huge

Anti-saged

What a pathetic board

Oh shit thanks OP. I do hope that GVT is one of the coins you HODL till EOY with me. Looking forward to the days this coin breaks $100, $200, $500, $1000+ and rest of Veeky Forums is like what the fuck is GVT

With the small cap, usage of the token and the slice of the pie they want to tackle. Even $1000 is a near future prediction. I believe it'll go even higher.

Anti-saged

No need for a tip im a whale myself , check out QSP, CND , AION

horizonstate.com/team/
Thats the team, as of the marketing, I have been viewing live broadcasts from their events. Mainly community events, but they have had a representative from mivote.org.au/ at WEF. Its still really early for them, but they already have partnerships with some big players

>>What a pathetic board

Thanks for your constructive contribution.

What are you doing hanging out on a "pathetic board"?

informing everyone how pathetic they are

>QSP

Yup

Anti-saged

isMUQwwB72PcqnPjiYovgDoeS4w5NMQn

Ok sent a taster. Thanks

Roadmap for HST Q2 2018 - SDK and API released for customer use within their existing web and native application interfaces.

OST - Simple Token

1) CEO is Jason Goldberg, an internet entrepreneur with 18 years experience. CTO is Nishith Shah, founded several consumer internet companies. CTS is Ben Bollen, a physicist interested in building decentralized computer systems; he built hyperledger burrow.

3) The whitepaper is written pragmatically with business interests in mind. Best summary available:

"The OpenST protocol enables the creation of utility tokens on a utility blockchain while the value of those tokens is backed by staked crypto-assets on a value blockchain."

Basically they allow branding of new coins, that operate on independent side chains, that can be liquidated through OST.

4) Yes.

5) Yes. It functions as an easy method of branding for organizations that want to set up their own token economy; think Dave n Busters, Chuck E Cheese, potentially any gift card applications, and new tokens in the crypto market.

6) See 1.). Each team member has experience relevant to their field.

7) Yes, but their working product has been achieved and at this point it is collecting businesses that want their own token economy.

8) About 33% of the tokens are in ciculation, but there's good reason for this; the remainder is to be used for "minting" utility tokens for the side chain token economies.

9) It requires blockchain because Simple Token is used as an accessible blockchain coin for businesses that want their own token economy.

10) Yes, it is used for businesses that want to have their own token brand but don't have the technical knowledge to set it up

11) Marketcap: 160M
Price: $0.62 or 5500 sats
Total Supply: 800M

12) Hard to say, I'm not a fortune teller. There are no other coins that perform OSTs function. But this coin is extremely undervalued and will at least be in the top 50. Assuming the marketcap of the crypto market doesn't expand, It will easily hit 4x before EOY, and probably alot sooner than that.

ETH: 0xc8187534Ba694695083Cd3b0F067048DCF015ad4

This will probably get labeled as shit-coin but might as well. The marketcap is rather high, sitting at 373 million.

Coin: Dent

>Founders
Can be found here, they seem to have good track records
dentwireless.com/aboutus

>Whitepaper
I could not find a whitepaper, but that is not as important because they have a working product already

>Website
Website design is kinda shit. The app on the other hand looks nice

>Revolutionary
Yes? It is a unique concept unlike other coins that want to use mobile networks as gates for the "unbanked". This app will most likely take off in markets such as India, Brazil, Latin America.

>Roadmap
Yes. Android app release is set for February. Market expansions for Q2 dentwireless.com/roadmap

>Price and MCAP
Marketcap is 373MM
Price is 0.03 (307 sats)
Circulating supply 10,614,760,961

>iOS app
itunes.apple.com/us/app/dent-send-mobile-data-top-up/id1325019276?mt=8

4.9 stars. Though the reviews seem fake for some reason

BTC: 19bbt1Ufc3BJzSmYLh11Ezy89i6gAezEuD

Well fuck. Came to mention HST and seems it's already done. Don't miss out on it OP, this project is far beyond 90% in this space and will almost certainly be one of the few to thrive even through post bubble pop .

COSS.io (COSS)
50% of the exchange fee go to the token hodler, therefore 50% of the token were distributed
1) Honestly speaking not the most impressive founder, but is legit
2) Unfortunately, there were bonuses :(. But look at the graph, I'm certain whales already dumped it.
3) Whitepaper is really fancy and ambitious.
4) It is
5) Not exactly gap feeling, but they are trying to be a one-stop solution for crypto (if they succeed would be really huge)
6) not sure about this
7) The roadmap is crazy ambitious. Exchange, Payment gateway, ICO platform.
8) Since they get fee from smartcontract they keep 50% of the tokens
9) Yes, it need smart contract for distribution of fee
10) same with 9)
11) 64m USD, about 1 usd each, 62m circulating supply so far max is 100m
12) If they can deliver what they promise. They are implementing Payment gateway in March (x100 is likely)

I have been it it since 15 cents, they are trying hard not to fail. They messed up their order book recently, and decide to refund everybody at their own lossess. And offer 100% fee distribution for the two following weeks. This shows their guts IMO

1HwXna6XTandYrV2AEB2N7axRAKKawXqm6

Thanks!! have recieved the test, 0.00087066, 12isMUQwwB72PcqnPjiYovgDoeS4w5NMQn.

>shadow fork
Get away, stinky linky, you don't have a single argument on why this will moon to 1000%

ARK (Ark.io)

Head developer was Francois thoorens and he previou
sly worked on LISK and worked for the french government launching satellites

linkedin.com/in/thoorens/

linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["18020555"]

>2) No ICOs with pre-sale and stage bonuses; you can be certain whales will pump and dump these.

it had an ICO bonus of 20% if you contributed with LISK, it now has one of the best distributions of all the alt coins

>3) Is the white paper any good? The white paper should have technicals (diagrams etc.), not just be idealistic.

they have a white paper but it is outdated and the new technical is going to come up in some weeks

Yes check it www.ark.io

>5) Is it technology that fills a gap and has the potential to be revolutionary?

yes, multiple people including vitalik buterin have said that the next step in crypto is the interoperability between chains, and ark offers exactly that and more, ark wants to become the "blockchain of blockchains" and it is the one that more development has until now, smart bridge technology will let ark blockchain communicate to any blockchain and also let other blockchains communicate to each other using ark as an intermediary, they also have coming push button deployable blockchains (make a blockchain linked with ark with he push of a button) ARKVM (smart contracts on ark) mobile wallet on IOS and android core v2 (14k tx per second) feeless tx and much more

DADI.

Founders and directors all come from huge corporations such as Leo Burnett Group (massive advertising company, owned by Publicis Groupe), BBC Worldwide, Barclay's, Diesel, and have worked with clients such as Renault TV, Discovery Channel, Nike, Time Inc., MTV, Redbull and Virgin.

3. They have both a whitepaper and a business overview plan. Whitepaper is very technical. There was some controversy over ONE plagiarized page. But you can read what they later publlished about this: medium.com/@daditech/community-update-c3df86acb1e0

4. The grammar and design is impecable.

5. DADI is already over 4 years old, they already have over 200 brands on their web services (INCLUDING VIRGIN MUSIC, HUGE MUSIC LABEL). Decentralized cloud platform could be used for multiple things such as:
- Content & publishing platforms
- Content distribution
- Mobile webapps
- Subscription services
- Customer-relationship management
- Ecommerce
- UX tracking

6. 18 senior staff with experience across infrastructure, broadcast, finance, retail and publishing among others. No amateurs.

7. Extremely detailed roadmap

8. 60% sale, 20% to founders, 10% partners, 5% referrals, 2.5% ecosystem fund, 2.5% for operations

9. I dont have enough time to answer this, but from what I can see most of the people involved are already very wealthy and have too much of a reputation at stake to screw people over

this is so fucking gay

yes, multiple people including vitalik buterin have said that the next step in crypto is the interoperability between chains, and ark offers exactly that and more, ark wants to become the "blockchain of blockchains" and it is the one that more development has until now, smart bridge technology will let ark blockchain communicate to any blockchain and also let other blockchains communicate to each other using ark as an intermediary, they also have coming push button deployable blockchains (make a blockchain linked with ark with he push of a button) ARKVM (smart contracts on ark) mobile wallet on IOS and android core v2 (14k tx per second) feeless tx and much more

>6) The team should have lots of relevant experience, no "5 years as blockchain expert", instead "5 years as head developer at X”.

francois thoorens has 3 years of experience in LISK and has worked for the french government

i think its the best one out there, ark doesn’t give dates we just deliver (its their motto)

ark.io/roadmap

there are 97 million tokens in circulation and the team holds an extra 30 million that they have said that they plan for holding for at least 5 years

>9) Does the project actually need the blockchain? Or is it a get-rick-quick scheme for the founders?

yes, the project needs a blockchain because its meant to be a hub for other blockchains to communicate

1M11fTNEoiM6kZvejSKBDQbuPUJQ74yDqp

Whats thoughts on BANCOR (BNT)?

maybe check out CAPP, it's not a coin but a erc20 token, they seem to have a real "hard working" team, they will also be listed in another exchange next week but i wouldn't care too much about that, they actually seem to be more focused on working on their product than hyping up the token.

It's for VR / AR shopping, might have huge potential in the future

>10) Is there a use for the token/coin? It doesn't matter if there's an actually great project that will become a multi billion dollar company if the tokens I bought serve no useful purpose. There has to be demand for them for a reason, otherwise it's investing in hot air.

yes, the token will be needed for the whole ecosystem to work, you will pay everything related to the ark ecosystem with it, without ARK , the whole ecosystem couldn’t work

market cap is around 600 million dollars, total circulating supply is 100 million coins

i expect ark to hit 50$+ in 2018

any questions just ask me

TRAC (ORIGINTRAIL)
Masternodes incoming.
Carrefour and Unilever are going to use TRAC protocol in the future, i don't need your money or to answer your questions.

The link to the DENT whitepaper and other useful info are on the reddit FAQ:

reddit.com/r/dentcoin/comments/7osbbr/dent_faq_resource_guide_please_read_this_prior_to/

I would also second DENT as a great choice for the reasons you note. iOS app is out and the Android release comes in Feb which expands the market by about 10x.

Be careful not to confuse with Dentacoin which is some dentistry based shitcoin.

NEBL
1. Lead Dev: Eddy Smith, former senior dev at Cisco and Capital One
Lead Marketer: Ann Jackson, former Senior Marketing Exec at HP
2. Might have had small stage bonuses, but it's far enough out of ICO and on binance now that it should be past that stage. ICO price was .19, current price is around $20. It's a platform coin so this is in line with typical ROI's on these kind of projects
3. White paper was mostly more fundamental info like a business plan. Idea is to make blockchain more simple so it's more targeted at people who aren't intimately familiar with the tech yet. One of their big focuses is REST API integration in the 8 biggest programming languages so that it's almost like a drag and drop blockchain solution for enterprises that could benefit from blockchain but are not going to have dedicated blockchain Devs. The community has also requested a technical whitepaper and that may come in addition to the original whitepaper. With how fast they're moving on actual product launch they may not have had time just yet for a detailed technical whitepaper.
4. Yes. All very professional.
5. They just released NTP1, which combines ERC20 functionality with ERC721 non-fungible token creation. So the tech is better than ETH with more language support, one of the best PoS concepts, and a team that understands real world business.
6. Couldn't say blockchain specific experience, but if you look at how much is done in just 6 months since ICO... Coin launched with working mainnet, several wallet options nad has since added docker support, raspberry pi 1 command line staking support, quicksync (launch a fully synced node in 60 seconds or less), NTP1 token creation (think WAVES level simple token creation), and already have significant progress on the REST API libraries. They will have the full product DONE at this rate by Q2 when marketing starts. Everything has been on ahead of schedule so far.

Ok OP, most of these faggots are just retarded, you want the ultimate shill? Here it is 1FjG5tSkKK4Hf7yqF1AkBPAZohzccrbebr
Thank you and you're welcome.

bbt1Ufc3BJzSmYLh11Ezy89i6gAezEuD
HwXna6XTandYrV2AEB2N7axRAKKawXqm6
M11fTNEoiM6kZvejSKBDQbuPUJQ74yDqp

I sent the tester payments, can you guys confirm receipt

This one.

why do they keep their day jobs, it's silly they won't get anywhere taken seriously until they all go full time

People providing useful info, giving starting point to do research , OP coming through. And you call it shitty thread.

Get the fuck out here negative motherfuckers.

>6995968
The best coins I know that are already launched are ETH and ACT, but I think this ERC223 token has 5x larger expected return than ETH.

aXpire (AXP) - blockchain based spend management system
It's a spin-off from a New York company LSG, LLC. The team is solid business-wise and technical. They have experience with ledgers / accounting / insuretech / legal. It's unclear how much experience they have with decentralized blockchain and programming in solidity.
They had a public pre-sale (30% of tokens) with 30% bonus. Roger Ver endorsed the token on his twitter during the pre-sale.
Their white paper is a good read, but no math.
axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf
axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Lightpaper.pdf
They are legit Pajeets from New York. Their grammar is good.
Using smart contracts for accounting has the potential to be revolutionary.
>6) The team should have lots of relevant experience, no "5 years as blockchain expert", instead "5 years as head developer at X".
The team comes from a real company. They are solid. CEO has 20+ years insure/finance industry experience.
The part where they hire salesmen and figure out what customers need (so they do what they did before) is solid. The platform they plan to make is weird shit, and I have the intuition that they will have to change it, but I am optimistc that they will figure out how. This is am investment based on the current market cap of their token, good team and the right approach. Their idea how to use the AXP token is their weak point.

10. Consumers will be charged tokens for the use of their Web Services.

11. ICO public sale starts on Monday, so there's no cap yet.

12. This is a MINIMUM 1000% after 12 months.

Send BTC to:
1Kc9hzBV8zWFhCyzAPy9KUrrGCRP6op7LQ

Send ETH to:
0xe394f578Dc15f843c164F48528B79Ff1224B08ca

forgot to add that ark is DPOS (delegated proof of stake) this means that you can stake your coins by holding them on your wallet and voting for a delegate, there is a fixed rate of 2 ark per block so inflation will go down through time but it will never hit 0 current inflation rate is 5% per year and in the next 3 years it will got to >1% but will never reach 0 ROI for staking is around 10-15% per year depending on the delegate, you don't have to keep your wallet open or computer to stake, here is my btc address

any questions just ask me

75% to investors, 5% bug bounty, 20% to developers and advisors.
I think that for the use case described in their whitepaper they don't need the blockchain. I am optimistic though that they will figure out the best use case.
I don't like that they didn't write about privacy in their whitepaper. I don't think that companies want their spend data written in a public blockchain. That was the major unclear part for me.
I don't think that it's a get-rich-quick scheme. They seem like people with experience and money who want to focus on the blockchain, because their customers began to use blockchain solutions.
>10) Is there a use for the token/coin? It doesn't matter if there's an actually great project that will become a multi billion dollar company if the tokens I bought serve no useful purpose. There has to be demand for them for a reason, otherwise it's investing in hot air.
Their use case is dubious, but it is a serious company. They will figure out the best use cases while developing the service and talking to customers. The team is solid, and their approach is right.
>11) What is the market cap today? What is the price today? What is the total circulating supply?
market cap $46 million
price $0.12
total supply 350 million tokens
>12) What is your expected return after 12 months?
15x
AXP is traded currently only on IDEX and EtherDelta - people want to dump the tokens after the ICO, and few people are using those exchanges, hence the price is low.
Compare their market cap $46m with Populous (PPT), which has the market cap $3 billion.

3HXreeEoMFMjLMJL1Ca4MCqierXxFhDFEf

>> this is so fucking gay

LOL. If I give you 50p for an ice lolly can you leave the thread?

(thanks kind user)

Well there you go OP. Any comments on Dent?

I can see it on the blockchain, Thank you.
btw for coss, the price peaked at about 3usd a whlie ago and flop, because the new UI launch didn't go well. They reimburse as I mentioned in return. That really boosted my confidence in them. So getting in at this price is not so bad IMO

Have a good one OP, stand by for post I think you'll like this one

Thanks for the info on Dent. What's your BTC address?

suck my cock faggot OP

hey op what are your thoughts on ark?

Check this one OP
After FairX, you'll be somewhere in the Bahamas fucking some hot model.

EDG

1. 3 co-founders, all with their own specialised skills and talents. Founder #1 - software engineer with 10 years industry experience; #2 digital marketer with his own mobile app business, track record of bringing apps to market, worked in FINTECH industry; #3 Professional gambler who has researched extensively into house edge and how casinos make profit
2. ICO ended a year ago, 5% bonus for earliest backers, reached all stretch-goals
3. White paper explains the business clearly and succinctly as well as the problems solved by the business; spelling perfect, some grammatical errors as obviously written by a non-native English speaker (Austrian)
4. Website looks very professional
5. Yes, first casino espousing a 0% house edge using fully-transparent ethereum smart contracts. Online casino market is growing year on year
6. See 1.
7. Roadmap updated recently. Product beta already launched, sports betting coming soon. They already have their casino license.
8. 88% released to investors, 10% to developers 2% to partners
9. It requires the blockchain to provide full transparency to gamblers and investors staking their tokens
10. Tokens are used to gamble with. The higher the number of users, the greater the token price. Tokens are also used for staking to share profits from the casino with investors.
11. Marketcap $118 mil, circulating supply 88 mil tokens, price $1.44, currently at support level, perfect time to invest
12. Optimistic but don't have a crystal ball

1Fk1xjRo4rMuCCLJ7DAVgmb48vRuZKgvNx

pathetic encouraging begging

CND, MED, NAS

Thanks chief. I'll be dumping it into OST.

Look around online, alot of people are calling this undervalued.

Jibrel Network Token
1) Don't know the names but I never heard them before, anyway just did some research and they seems humble and among the advisors there are some big names.

2) Will be on the exchanges on 1st February, angels investors can't dump their bags, they have a holding period of minimum 2 years up to 5 and they won't dump.

3) The Whitepaper is amazing: short and easy to understand but at the end you hardly won't have found the answers of your questions.

4)Yes

5)Definitely about the technology and it definitely will be revolutionary, plus will be backed by real money (rumors talk about a deal with one of the Dubai ruling family) but will be audited by top firms. and it will overcome tether soon.

6) Yes they have, especially they cover many fields and they experience together is enough to run the project, not saying they are the best in the world but that they can definitely be able to run the project.

7) Yes.

8) Yes, the team has 15%, advisors and partners 10% 5% are bounties and the 70% was sold at the ICO, but most of the investors are from "old" financial sector and not crypto whales.

9)Yes, it's a bridge between fiats and crypto assets

10) read number 9, and it's a direct "competitor" of tether, in reality tether will die in less than 3 months and cash will be the new tether in a monopoly

11) should be 40M considering the 200M tokens and the 0.25 usd ICO price but once it will it the exchange I think it will be around 1-2$ so my guess is that 400-800M is a better estimate

12) in 12 months between 10x/25x, it depends on how many times BTC and alts will pump/dump, the faster the cycle the larger the amount of JNT tokens burnt

Hope I answered exhaustively all your questions

16njHQjyp2caNJZGN9dVEzPUisaxNce2Qy

Nice, bought QSP few weeks ago, seems like first mover in security space, will be needed by all, great pick!

I'm in the process of buying some AXP, thanks for doing my research for me.

>>DADI looks good. Thanks. Check 1Kc9hzBV8zWFhCyzAPy9KUrrGCRP6op7LQ if the tester is there