What ICO's are you participating in 2018?

So far i've thrown 1btc into Play2Live. Long term hodl.

any other gems coming this year?

none cuz usa fuckin sucks

become an accredited investor or vpn and sheet.
fuck the gov.

this ICO will unironically tank

Put a few eth into Ignite Ratings

Will throw some into Nucleus Vision

Wanted to throw a bit into Coinmetro but the amount of shilling here completely turned me off

Just started looking into VPN. Just don't know what to do about kyc

why do you say that?
because muh russians?
e betting and token burn in Asia/Russia/Euro shits going to be cash imo.

i didnt read too much into it but why would they have any chance vs twitch?

buy a foreign cell phone on web/ paper work only issue but probably easily solved if you dyor.

>e betting and token burn in Asia/Russia/Euro shits going to be cash imo.
do you really think nobody has thought of this token before?

they have.

those coins all died
>Ignite
>61 million + 25% of the token supply

twitch is getting worse and worse as time goes on desu

Thats the big question, big risk imho.
but since twitch has a monopoly and these guys going to pay top content streamers to jump ship will be massive in the east. I think once they take over the east which gaming market is bigger then they set there eyes on the west and da loot.

That's fine guess only time will tell if this will die like the rest or become something greater than we could've imagined ; )

Nice Thread man :D im the Crog guy :D

www.play2live.io/en/ Aslo guys here is the link, also you can yoin our Telegram www.t.me/play2live

>competing with fucking Twitch
>fucking esports

>That's fine guess only time will tell if this will die like the rest or become something greater than we could've imagined ; )

Sometimes I see newfags and feel bad knowing they are going to lose money but then I see how smug they are thinking people who have been here longer hanv't seen this shit 29 times and I feel okay

EDU. Hits exchanges Monday. It'll at least 5x throughout the first week then correct itself to about 2.5x ICO price.

lol, i guess you guys keep forgetting boomers are starting to die... how big will the online gaming/streaming become in the next few years? lots of room for startups and growth. Suck amazons dick all you want bra ; ) im going into the great beyond...

No laughing frog bully pls

But what do you even mean? Supply is 10M and what's the 25% figure?

What the fuck does boomers dying have anything to do with Twitch?
Twitch's target audience is lower than 16.
They've mastered the art of distributed cultism.

lower then 16 lmfao
have you seen the state of millenials bunch of fucking man children gaming and watching streams in cubicles. fag=fag

Finecoin ..looks neat No FUD yet

they want 61 million dollars and they live in RUSSIA to top it all off THEY WANT 25% OF THE TOKEN SUPPLY

PRPS and dUBI, get in rn before its too late

30 million hard cap. 65% of tokens on sale to public right nao. Any tokens not sold get burned. If thats worse then mystery man holding 5% of btc wealth in a wallet then gtfo of crypto pussy.

aXpire has only been on ED for a couple days and its hovering around ICO price (10 cents). This is an easy 5-10x though, if not more. Roger Ver is an adviser.

Ignite ratings... It's not only solving this retarded ratings issue we have with all ICO websites currently where it's pay for rates. It's going to be so much more as a fully functional trade routing platform using patented technology via their partners. Ignite co-founder literally just said in telegram minutes ago how the platform will be fully functional and released come April of THIS year. ICO isn't even over yet... What other project can say that? The platform demo is coming next week and the screenshots they've released are fantastic. It's going to be a one stop shop application (mobile too) for all your crypto related information. No more going to 20 different sites to see pay to show bullshit scam coins. You know those ico's you always hear about AFTER the fact and wonder where the fuck was the advertising and it's too late since as it went 10x? That's one of these... Hop in quick. Still a small discount available.

ah fuck i've been pajeeted

>biplab mandal

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is all you're going to get. DYOR.

dumbtard im talking about Ignite ratings
>they want 60 milllion

No longer an ICO, and crazy high ROI already.

Wepower

Restart Energy

Oh disclaimer. I'm not the pajeet in photo hahaha! As far as 60 million, not sure where you got that number? They're selling 10 million tokens total. 3 million are being sold during ICO. Everything in the crowdsale is going towards the index, not the team itself. Stay poor?

I'm really interested in this one. What's the potential ROI?

In case any burger is interested, I'm selling KYC documents and works.

What was the pre ico price

Origami network

Oh wait, you weren't joking. Interesting.

Since Veeky Forums shilled me some good stuff in the past, I'll give something back. AMLT.