LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

DOES THE WALLET CONTAIN A KEYLOGGER? OR I CAN SAFELY DO BUSINESS WITH TRTL?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/tree/master/src/Logging
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DONATE PLS DADDDY

>TRTLv1oRF2WBuNUYT9eLb1fhqHFht6nU2fAzuGwoATV23dHMeeBmLbMiatkv3V1iAUVTWduX2HUB8KbWAKqks9bq8xHHyVLf4gr

there is no kyloger. Period.

>DOES THE WALLET CONTAIN A KEYLOGGER?
Yes, the mods of the discord are banning people left and right for bringing it up. There is a massive shill campaign going on for this coin right now, it's being organized by the discord. Stay safe.

A FUCKING TURTLE

It does not, check the source for yourself.

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin

Donate pls

TRTLv1cvECqPFAWPyEz9FRjDyJmCLduyqMf8GtUCa5r6YJJVMshwSgTDaDM4nCEvAa3r9ihTE571g88V24LrTgLSBMdLSLQTRKH

Oh? Then what do you think github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/tree/master/src/Logging is???

>github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/tree/master/src/Logging

OH SHIT OH FUCK
You're right, just deleted my wallet.
Suggesting everyone to do the same unless you don't mind losing all your crypto

OH FUCK

>9
haha iwould name it logger too, out of fariness

programmer here... if you think this has a keylogger in it than you're just plain fucking retarded... if you really think this github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/tree/master/src/Logging is a key logger than you're the biggest fucking pajeet I've seen.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!! IT HAS A KEYSTEALINGTHINGY IN THE WALLET!

I STARTED THE WALLET AND CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS ANYWHERE! HACKERS STOLE IT!

programmer here

stop FUDing you pajeet imbecil. you clearly do not know how to program. that is not a key logger, but a general logger for debugging. for errors you dipshits

TRTLuxt3GaJ1oXCZmA9PWWaPsk19ANeMBg28ViyFvzFSYggdF4qbZGw67RxmBUqZcvEqxcFXGofsC8A1pHg15Bz94XF4LnjbBtN

Haha you didn't compile your wallet?

32 SATS STRAP IN

I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED, I CANT BELIEVE IM ACCUMULATING AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF TRTL'S EXISTENCE

Yea it has a really bad key logger in it so just send me your existing turtle because this is going down

TRTLuxh59ME6Xs7bGW5Hm6Fx6ojJTkHgTTcXyuxRXkVZLuk6K2dxkSqYhaJtK3Hmgb9S5RnDh663oKEyg7WGuYGS8idmmRyVyeW

>32sats
>The beginning
Wew lad

>Yes, the mods of the discord are banning people left and right for bringing it up.
Why wouldn't you ban every >1 post by this (((ID))) asstard that joins your forum and starts shitting like a autistic pajeet in all caps screaming IT'S A VIRUS I KNOW FUCK NOTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMING OR EVEN HOW TO READ THE SOURCE CODE BUT IT'S A VIRIS ABONDON SHIT!

Stick with what you know, just go back to /soc/ and keep rating dicks. There is no fucking virus.

100 sats this week.

I downloaded the wallet and now all my coins are gone.
There even is a folder logging in their source code!