BITCOIN ABSOLUTELY BTFO

express.co.uk/finance/city/910629/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-news-latest-Ripple-Ethereum-price-value-surge-starbucks-payment
express.co.uk/finance/city/910629/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-news-latest-Ripple-Ethereum-price-value-surge-starbucks-payment

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/qtum-announces-starbucks-partnership-price-still-sinks/
blog.bitpay.com/multiple-blockchains/
dictionary.com/browse/personnel
dictionary.com/browse/personal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they need a hipster coin like humaniq

>Starbucks will be using cryptocurrencies designed for low fee payments instead of scarce digital gold
>Bitcoin BTFO
wow its almost as if some cryptocurrencies are designed for different uses

Why does Ripple pump on news like this? Do retards seriously think its going to be used at starcucks?=?

are you guys full mania brains already?
he means piss of with your computer money

there is no fucking price surge brainlet

This is bad how? They're literally pushing crypto adoption.

>muh digital gold
what came first in the real world
>gold
what came after that
>currency
what came after that
>stocks

question : what has made more gains in the last 30 years - good stocks or gold?

This is the era of cryptostocks.

Aren't both of your arguments for the same side?

Its going to be XLM, Even the pedowood elite shills it

xrb has more hipster appeal

>Starbucks will only use cryptocurrencies backed by the federal reserve
>bitcoin btfo

lmao xrb is dead, no real world use or even crypto use

What's your point? Normalfags and Redditors are treating every crypto as if it's a currency. They aren't. No one should use things like ETH or BTC as a replacement for FIAT, but they are.

Acting like Bitcoin is dying is stupid because, unless there's a team actively trying to optimize the technology to be used as an exchange for FIAT, there won't be mass adoption by companies. You hold Bitcoin because it's scarce. You hold XLM, XRB, XRP, whatever because it's meant to be used as a currency. You hold protocol tokens because they're stocks.

You're only fucking yourself over when you denounce Bitcoin and let jews take all of it for worthless chuck-e-cheese tokens

I hold gold as a hedge, I hold fiat because I can spend it and I hold stocks for appreciation/dividends. Why do I need crypto at all? Asking for a friend.

Bitcoin is a dinosaur shitcoin that costs way too much for TX and is way too slow. Mining is centralized in the hands of a few companies and pools.

>It's scarce
every single crypto has scarcity, just in varying amounts. ETH has 99% of the scarcity of BTC

stay poor

> Acting like Bitcoin is dying is stupid because,

No it isn't. It is nothing without practical use as a currency. That was literally the entire point of its existence was upending the monetary system. That means being fast, efficient and reliable to use. No one is going to give a shit about it once they realize it's digital beanie babies

The press doesn't know what they are talking about again.

QTUM is huge in Korea, I heard the Korean branch of Starbucks will adopt it. Not sure about other countries though.

Can anyone confirm?

>Even the pedowood elite shills it
like who ?

well, he is not completely wrong. right now, bitcoin is way too volatile and slow to be a currency

this website is garbage. and i dont even hold btc. it's garbage and you should feel bad for linking clickbait garbage.

there is literally no xrp "surge" and eth/btc are both growing together like always.

I heard it had a primetime commercial or something.

Shit.
Meant for

ETH isn't scarce until they cap it.

I confirm.

>ETH has 99% of the scarcity of BTC
You absolute brainlet, do some research...

I can confirm, just take my word for it.

Bitcoin is digital gold. Not even a meme, it really is. You don't pay at starbucks with gold bullion. And Gold isn't dying just because people can't buy stuff directly with gold. Accept the meme already.

>You hold protocol tokens because they're stocks
what do you mean?

BeanCash is the obvious choice. #PayWithBeanCash

Soon.

bitcoin is gay

Jesus op learn how to make a better link. What is this 1995?

Veeky Forums is retarded I swear. Starbucks in Korea announced a partnership with QTUM, then they say some coin which is not bitcoin will be used for transactions. cryptovest.com/news/qtum-announces-starbucks-partnership-price-still-sinks/

THE FAGGOTS NEED TO DISCOVER REQUEST JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW FUCKING THICK CAN YOU BE THEY HAVE THE SIMPLEST SOLUTION AND ITS RIGHT UNDER THEIR MOTHERFUCKING NOSES THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO DO *SHIT*. ALL THEY NEED IS TO COPY A BLOCK OF CODE TO THEIR WEBSITE HOLY FUCK THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING REQUEST SOLVES *ALL* OF THIS

why are you telling us you fucking mongrel? T. 100k REQ

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TOUCH ANYTHING CRYPTO FOR FUCKS SAKE. THEY CAN GET USD NO MATTER WHAT SHITCOIN ANY MOTHERFUCKER WANTS TO PAY WITH

Its called Bitpay and it already exists.

kek, why would they need to hear about REQ when it doesn't even exist yet

Mr. Jewtz probably never heard of LN.

as far as i know - you raging faggot - I can only pay with Bitcoin using Bitpay.

this
FAKE NEWS

Until there is a crypto similar to USD that increases in value forever, crypto will not be used.

Nothing personal, kid.

blog.bitpay.com/multiple-blockchains/

>will
Like I said, you can't pay with anything other than Bitcoin, using Bitpay.

>personal
it's personnel, kid.

>meanwhile REQ doesn't do anything at all

Also you're a fucking retard.

dictionary.com/browse/personnel
dictionary.com/browse/personal

Confirmed, it was announced in their telegram. Just know Korean Starbucks chains are owned by a Korean company and don't represent global starbucks

>gold came before currency

No my friend, you're a fucking retard.
And filename related as well

Nice maymay, guess REQ works now. Consider me BTFO, friend :^)

Regarding REQ, I wish I had some way of reminding you come summer. But that's ok, you'll see threads everywhere if you're still here.

It did, and not just physically. There are some of Ron Paul's talks on the issue. He explains that in order for something to be a means of exchange it has to first have some other use case. In the case of cash, it originated as a way to hold gold. It was only later on that Government was able to take that use away because otherwise there would be no way for it to be used as a means of exchange.

I mean for an example you wouldn't take Veeky Forums - yous as a currency because they have no use now either.

>shultz

bitcoin = sucks