What anime do you watch while you trade?

What anime do you watch while you trade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzJNYSwn0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=BhSbFwEq-aI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of question is that? I don't watch a single anime on repeat. Just finished pic related.

Boku no pico

check the digits fags

I only watch good animes like Pop Team Epic
New ep today boys

does she have a penis?

No, she's a beautiful and pure girl.

probably

I watched Kaiji for a bit when I started

Katanagatari, that final episode blew my mind. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzJNYSwn0xA

gundam iron blooded orphans

I always watch Boku no Pico while Trading.

patrician

i dont watch anime anymore, thats pure garbage i used to do when i was a kid, grow up guys

Watch better /m/ anime.

I fucking hated that retarded anime. Pic related was absolutely 100% right. He actually tried to argue and explain the situation but instead the protagonists behaved like low IQ apes and decided to doom the entire universe while the protagonist lives out his life as a hobo for no apparent reason in the little years the universe has left afterwards.

FUCK that anime.

This.
But I watch one punch man

it's not what it was but its still better than most western garbage

I do like Gundam but Kamina reminds me of someone I knew

Miyazaki coin will be the big winner

Row row. You missed the point.

Abyss
K-On!

Good taste also watch Yuru Camp and buy xcm

WHERE DID ALL THOSE FUCKING NORMIES COME FROM? GET THEM OUT.

ONLY RETARDS AND LOSERS WATCH ANIME
GET OVER IT

If you're a grown up man still watching fucking chineese cartoons you're ready to kys. There is no hope for you

Devilman Crybaby was good

I agree very good anime. I dislike this moe shit the anime industry tries to push through everyones throat as of late.

Generic boring shitty plot but the art style is atleast interesting.

>he doesnt watch anime but comes to Veeky Forums

whew

I watched less anime now.
Still enjoy some, is this because i got older or do my standard rise because i watched some masterpiece and expected more?

Fuck you. MOEshit and SOL is life

>muh nudity
>muh brutality

no fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=BhSbFwEq-aI

Enjoy the classics user. Maybe check out a couple episodes of the new seasons.It wont be as good as it was but there is good stuff/

>generic
>muh nudity
>muh brutality

You guys genuinely missed the point of the anime. The anime was to showcase the thin line between civility and brutality. A very small thing can change a person's view on things and make them hostile or the reverse as seen in the ending.

Sure it might be a generic point about there being no good and evil in the world and everything just being a shade of grey but this is specifically about how easy it is to "switch sides". The ending shows that it's also true for the reverse.

If you think the violence was just there to be edgy you missed the point.