Guys can someone redpill me on Turtlecoin (TRTL)?

Guys can someone redpill me on Turtlecoin (TRTL)?

I have been hearing a lot about it lately all over the internet and there seems to be a lot of excitement. From what I can tell:

> 1. It’s similar to dogecoin but with a huge monero-like privacy element to it. Privacy is going to be huge in 2018.

> 2. It’s a turtle. Turtles have shells. Shells protect people. With the market shitting itself, people want to feel safe. In a shell you feel safe.

> 3. They are being listed on TradeSatoshi next week. Right now you can buy some on Tradeogre.com but when it hits the larger exchange the price is going to explode to 100 sats or more.

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlecoin.lol
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
youtu.be/PsMqqyuP-GM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please redpill

this shilling is so stupid. This is a total fucking shitcoin. Stay the fuck away from it

Your reply is queued for verification. 20 shillpoints have been added to your account.

TRTLuxt3GaJ1oXCZmA9PWWaPsk19ANeMBg28ViyFvzFSYggdF4qbZGw67RxmBUqZcvEqxcFXGofsC8A1pHg15Bz94XF4LnjbBtN

no

>tfw your League of Extraordinary Gentleshills lives so deep in the hearts of the normie they are responsible for every post on Veeky Forums like some crypto boogieman

They tire of UFR. TRTL has already given them 30x. It's time to activate it. Shill both VEN and Walton at the same time. Then FUD them both before crashing BTC. Keep them confused. They will never see it coming.

>turtle
>similar to doge
pick one and only one

>I have been hearing a lot about it lately all over the internet and there seems to be a lot of excitement.

This is sooo fucking cringey

37 sats and it's not going to stop

How long did the transfer to tradeogre take for you?

also while i was writing that it hit 38 sats

But when is it stopping? I gotta get out, this is risky shit

DELET THIS

Just stopped, you nigger

instant

I've been waiting 10 minutes :(

TRTLv1oQtqVJKt1JVKoTdP1hWJAoM2ahzRwrrsXqTiNdE8gbSt2L4w7NHxN9yZ5xdW6ziyoazeUeVcVqXQ2cCPCrVqKL6EeybGx

I sent btc from coinbase, where are you sending it from?

I can't chat in the general of the discord anymore. Was I banned?

hold on tight brother, we're going to 100

But what if you're trying to fool me

I want to transfer from my turtle wallet to tradeogre, but tradeogre says I need to include a payment I'd when I transfer?

Usually I just type "transfer 0 'address' 'amount'"

Where do I include the payment I'd?

Wait for tradesatoshi listing

We would never do that, we love you!

It's arrived now. :) can't believe I've made 500 bucks from mining these beautiful turtles for two days. Managed to get it to binance without fat fingering too. Thanks for shilling this Veeky Forums.

(sent it from my private wallet where I'd mined to)

we're all in this together brother...slow and steady...the shells protects us from FUD and pajeets...protect your money with the shells

if the whales have been mining for weeks and have 1,000,000+ trtl isn't there a monopoly on the market, while the rest of us newcomers would be subject to crazy price manipulation?

why do some biz guys hate turtle
TRTLv3GrS88XBQ7KCqGZfrY9YTRKUYXzWVbvd28sydkhUmk6fX7qvTUQumRrJEznNfgXEvutPhpoi1CrurLv7PNhYX7FKQ98nvY

for the reasons aforementioned and the crazy amount of synced shilling going on

because they don't get paid to shill dumbass

You got it!

DUMP

FUCK

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD BE FINE

WHY DO YOU LIE TO ME Veeky Forums

its all true fucking hell

trtl shillers why would you aim to fuck your fellow tards to make a quick buck?

you are what's wrong with this board. we could all get rich together but you'd rather be the scum that crypto is trying to decentralize

I kinda feel bad for sharing that screenshot, lol

How the fuck after all this time do you faggots still fall for these pajeet discord pnds?
Absolutely mind boggling.

>buy in at 35 sats
>immediately drops down to 20 sats

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD NEVER STOP MOONING Veeky Forums WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME

they only shill when they need someone to dump their bags on. its obvious as fuck

don't be retarded, there are always dips and corrections, it doesn't mean the coin isn't mooning

typical biz. enjoy those bags you got dumped with.

Search for the word "million" in the discord server, these guys have MILLIONS of TRTL, and you you faggots are buying "Shells" at 30 sat, guess who's going to get dumped? You, biz sweet and innocent persons.

Have fun with your keyloggers bro

Waiting on my fucking BTC to process off Binance, shit is so fucking SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a shitcoin! DONT BUY

>mfw ponzishell drops from 30 sats to 20 sats in 20 minutes
>mfw we crash a ponzi market w/ one thread

there are some smart motherfuckers on biz. we need to change the state of biz to a hivemind collective where we all generate wealth and create a new market demand for our obscure interests. Anons help anons.

Turtlers confirmed pajeet PnD scammers. Get out while you still can biz.

top kek

There's a 12 sat gap in orders ATM, guess a whale wanted to crash it

where can I get it?
like i'll help everyone I can out just wanna know if
>turtlecoin.lol
is it

Hurry sell low

no

then what is?

turtlecoin.XDDDLOLLMAOYOUFAGGOTSFALLINGFORTHISSHIT

Do people really fall for this shit?
>tradeogre = wtf
>rocksteady the creator
>"we all have neckbeards"

Any bag of dicks that puts there money in deserves to lose it

shit man I'm a litteral newfag to Veeky Forums I don't know where to start

It's never going to take off because people aren't going to take "Turtlecoin" seriously. Naming is everything. Monero will remain the king of privacy.

but monero sounds mexican and i don't go near beans

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

TRTLv41VvxrUgozrHuLvamPw9FQbLKBdhHpQaBjV5i6gVbdH4ZG1VqqbsMKHgqZLKTKa7w3cvmoa2MRzJJCADxLmTMxWS6qSQee

You have to be fucking delayed to not get in on this now/

>dogecoin

People don't take that seriously either, literal memecoin

And they keep claiming that being a memecoin is good, lmao

Is any one here mining turtlecoin

youtu.be/PsMqqyuP-GM turtles are manifesting themselves in other realms...the meme magic is real...BUY and HOLD

>It's never going to take off

This is what I was referring to.

Dogecoin didn't "take off".

It is anonymous super fast low fees currency, very cheap right now, It will be eaten by normies, even you would buy hookers and weed this coin next year with turtlecoin

DogeCoin/=TurtleCoin
DogeCoin= Dead reddit meme that just so happened to moon after a billion years
TurtleCoin= Fun project that has a good prospects and goals

>the FUD in this thread

Ignore all of it, they are just pink because they missed the first 1000% and they will be even pinker when it corrects bounces back this afternoon and hits 100 sat before we even get listed on tradesatoshi. BUY THE DIP