Meme potential of dogecoin with privacy of Monero

>meme potential of dogecoin with privacy of Monero
>amazing logo
>headed by nerdy white high school dropouts
>denomination that makes sense to normies
>not even two months old
>only on one, shitty exchange

Do you fucking hate money, biz? Why are you chasing 3x when this is a fucking 100x EOY. Yes, I'm shilling. Yes, I have a lot of trtl, but I'm not a fucking whale. I just want to give back to the people who allowed me to make it.

Buy Turtlecoin or stay fucking poor, pajeets.

There are better teams in crypto than those headed by high school dropouts

Damn, saw it last night and didn't think my bitcoin would make it in time on tradeogre

Am I too late? What is the marketcap on this thing.

If this is supposed to work whales need to spread their shit around. Nobody will put real money into this knowing that there are already people owning hundreds of millions of coins.

That's already happening. The major whales have been selling off slices of their stack already.

4b at the moment, 20b eoy or so

Will hit 10 cents in the near future

Market cap is $14 million.

SUPPLY is 4 billion, but keep in mind it only goes to 2 decimal places.

can someone tell me how I can filter out all the post that contains "do you hate money" and "EOY" ??

I just can't stand this bullshit anymore

Unironically the state of biz right now.

>dumped to 20 sats

SELL SELL SELL

It's already confirmed to be a p&d pajeet coin from the discord, enjoy bagholding.

>16 sats
NOOOOOO I BOUGHT IN AT 35

WHY Veeky Forums WHY

you did it backwards retard

Underrated post

Buy high sell low. Wait. Moon. Buy high sell low. You my friend are like solar system. You run in circles

I usually don't do this...

How is MEMEPOTENTIAL something nice about a coin? why are you shilling this in everythread? "memecoin" "memepotential" are just synonyms of S H I T C O I N

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dogecoin has $850m mcap you literal retard

YOU FORGOT THAT IT'S UMMMERRIICAAANNN!!!

yabutitwasntascam