Walton rebranding, and China media

Tommorow they wil sign partnership agreement with 8 multi billion $ companies, covered by top 20 media in China, including China State TV and Radio

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Walton_(inventor)
s.wcd.im/v/2lb9mZ3a/?slv=3&sid=5gr1&from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blochain

Walton is not rebranding.......it is refreshing. WTC will not be rebranded

>decided not to buy for $10
>goes 4x
kill me

They wouldnt be registering WTC as a trademark in the EU if they were rebranding,

source??? oh yea right the only source is your pajeet discord group

Or Walton’s twitter page you twat.

Everyone had plenty of time to get in at below $2

SamsungChain here we come

Literal shitcoin scam lol they can't even write blockchain properly

>blochain

in b4 this coin loses 50% of its current value within 5 minutes of the conference starting

yup. we told everyone here they'd be fomoing in at $20+ only 3 months ago and now look at where they are, fomoing in at $40+

WTC will moon all throughout today then dip tomorrow. All the weak hands will go back to VEN

Sold at 24 i hate when coins elastic jump the dip is going to be glorious

>le sell the news maymay
This unironically will happen.

Priced in. Sell the news

This. Every chinkcoin acts the same. Don't be a retard and buy at ATH before news.

Jesus a major fucking misspelling on the poster for their huge announcement? The name alone is weird enough, but come on. Amateur hour.

this will never get old

tattoo worthy

Holy shit, this coin is going to $1000, surpassing DASH by EOY. The partnerships are there with major industry support. Balking at buying in at $40 on a 1000 coin is like balking at XLM when they were $0.50

What time?

Thanks bought 100

>The name alone is weird enough
Literally no different than naming a company which makes electric cars after Tesla.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Walton_(inventor)

nice samefag

>the future of blochain

If this isn't 10x by 4th of July I'll chop my dick off live on Periscope and eat it on a bun with mustard and onion.

>decided to buy at $10
>still holding

Here's the actual invitation. Walton didn't actually make that original image.

s.wcd.im/v/2lb9mZ3a/?slv=3&sid=5gr1&from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0

I'm most likely gonna hold through the conference because this coin is undervalued.
Because of lack of marketing, unsexy name and high dollar price for 1 wtc, noobs have missed this coin.
Market cap is still shit low compared to VeChain.

Insane to buy in at 40+. Wtc FOMO has vechain moving sideways but after this "blochain" announcement it's time to dump this and load up bags of discounted VEN.

LMAO at poster misspelling. Also their website team section looks absolutely like dog shit on Chrome.

Can't believe so many people are investing in this chink scam vaporware. Holy fuck the crypto market is so fucking dumb.

>doesn't buy at $40
>goes x3 in on the 28th

While the sell the news part is normally true and I would never suggest buying in at ATH, I do believe Walton may be one of the few that may break this trend at least temporarily. So many are locked up in masternodes that there really is a lack of sellers that the typical coin wont see plus the lack of recognition Walton has seen before. This conference is going to reveal a lot and this is right before air drops and the launch of mainnet and mining with a possible rebrand.

I got in at that first pump to 2.20 then it dropped to .60 . That was a rough week

Kek, WTC and their meme
>informance
>blochain

same here
Though I had made a mistake but held on to them

Damn son stoploss at 10% next time please.

Litterally who? Are the waltcucks getting first place in another science fair?