STOP

STOP
CRASHING

want me to sell so i can rebuy the dip? i promise it'll moon as soon as i do

It's not crashing you fucking retard

OP you fucking suck, man the fuck up or sell please. you don't deserve these gains.

Stop playing with your mom's money

OP has his candles set to 1 minute and starts screeching autistically every time a red one appears. If you look at the 1 day graph the current dip makes a lot more sense. It's just rising in cycles, within 3 days we will see the rise begin, and it will end on a new ATH.

>screencap dis

Plus this rise will coincide with growing hype about the rebrand / NDA running out, accelerating it. Next week is going to be a good one.

Ven is for faggots that are too weak to trade, you're going nowhere but down before the announcement.

just another shitcoin..

Indian, please, die with fire.

Suck my tits

I GOT BANNED FROM THEIR DISCORD! ALL I ASKED WAS WHERE IS THE CODE FOR GITHUB?! THE GUY SAID ITS CLOSED SOURCE. AFTER THAT I GOT BANNED!??! ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION, I DIDNT TROLL OR GET ANGRY, AFTERWARDS I GET BANNED.. IM DEVELOPER. I DONT CARE IF ITS CLOSED SOURCE BUT TO BAN ME FOR ASKING?????? IM HODLING A LOT OF VEN... THIS IS HOW THEY ACT? PRETTY BUTTHURT RN

Oh I'm sorry, did you listen to me when I told you to sell your XRB low and buy VEN high? I was trying to mislead you when I was saying that, so I could accumulate more cheap XRB before its inevitable moon mission. Sorry fella! :\\

IF YOU WRITE LIKE THIS you should be banned from the planet...

why in the world would you want VEN

when you can buy shitcoins

VEN is too real world dumbfuks

MAN. I REALLY WONDER WHY SOMEONE WOULD JUST BAN YOU FOR NO REASON. THIS IS CRAZY. TYPICAL CHINKS.

Im just livid that theyd do that. Atleast my CAPs caught your attention.

>what a cuck

>somebody sells their VEN for 900% profit, which is a pretty good idea since the coin is going nowhere in the short run
>some faggot on Veeky Forums starts screeching because they saw a red candle

Not only does the cyclical pattern show we're in for another VEN surge within the next 3 days but it's going to coincide with growing hype about the rebrand / NDA's starting to run out and the associated partnership announcements

AKA this baby is going to surge like it's never surged before for like a week straight starting any time within the next 3 days. Best time to get in is right about now, or risk missing out.

I am so comfy, still up 5x. Only a matter of days before the next big jump.

we are ready user, and we know it's coming big

>Being this oblivious to how the market works

Reminder to hyped up fgts that target buy in is .00035 to .0004.

>"target buy"

Is that what the guy in your paid subscription scam newsletter told you?

Its what the most basic TA suggests.

>my ta suggests this thing will either go up, or down

gee whiz thanks a lot you fucking retard

OP is a shill, and I'd wager he's part of a bigger operation.

While he's here posting fairly authentic looking 'concerns' like this, his buddies will be shilling some shitcoin in another thread in an attempt to steer Veeky Forums away from VEN and towards said shitcoin.

Ever since Veeky Forums started getting getting mentioned on reddit as being a hot source of crypto knowledge, it's received unprecedented organised shilling attempts.

Some of them are fairly innovative, and they're designed to catch out newfags and veterans alike.

Source: have been in some very active whale discords for a long time, sick of the pathetic wannabe rainmen types who think they can manipulate the entire crypto market with some Veeky Forums shitposts and a few tweets.

now that the caps adjusted, it'll be like this for sometime, volume trading is slow, ppl are just dumping now thats idling lol...

Luckily "TA" is bullshit for low education minorities that is only popular in crypto because it's the only way to scam crypto newbs by pretending you have some kind of foresight that you don't

consolidation and your are gonna get BTFO the way they manage news

way to cope fgts, actually lol'ing out loud at you

how does that basic TA account for big news coming out?

That's the beauty of it! It doesn't! In fact it only accounts for the 5 percent of other retards that use TA, and then only in the off chance that even one of them see's the same meme triangle in the same scale graph that you do.

It depends on the news, I suppose, but only a hyped up idiot would deny the strong downward trend.

Does nobody remember the OMG cope back in the fall in light of the obvious beginning of the consolidation?

>strong downward trend

Scroll out.

never forget this post.. KEKEKEKEKE

buy act/achain instead, homie.

God I have no words for how retarded these TA fags are. Ask any serious real world investor about TA and they will constanza.jpg

please teach me oh wise one.
lmao

It's happening so fast it's crazy

>hey guys I solved markets using a process a 10 year old can be taught in an afternoon!
>w-what do you mean 'why am I here if I could be making guaranteed money using my irrefutable and perfect market-solving technique'?
>uuhhhh I'm just trying to spread a little knowledge and help you out!
>I don't see what my net worth has to do with anything! TA works, just try it!
>well no I didn't predict the last crash, but some other TA guy did!
>I dont understand what you mean, TA is irrefutable, it doesn't matter if two or two thousand different analysts can all arrive at different conclusions using the sameTA
>TA works! Everything is predicted by TA, just not by the same person using TA every time!
>No I've never heard of the broken clock theory...what's that? Is it some sort of TA algo?

vecha.in

>>No I've never heard of the broken clock theory...what's that? Is it some sort of TA algo?

The broken clock is when the graph does a like a sudden shift and then kind of a rounded little thing and it looks a bit like a clock, it's a reversal pattern

dump it pussy

god this is one ugly frog

hashaahah that pic

$1000 in 5 years or less.

>Dips to the ATH of one week ago.
>STOP CRASHING! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

18 mos

mos?

indian for hours

fucking caramel coloured street shitters

they just won't stop

internal monologue of a hyped up ven fgt:

>There's no way it's going down further, look at all that resistance.

internal monologue of the lowest possible caste of pajeet:

>hi bb verry niiiceA wen u culd like to fuk yes? open cloth
>BUY BUY BUY
>thats nice and all but join this pump discord for premium signals
>waltoncoin