CRIPPLE BOUT TO MOON

get in here for an easy 20%, ripple just bottomed out and is gonna be climbing back up all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/coinbase-investor-gives-uphold-bitcoin-exchange-millions-to-add-ripple-and-security-2018-1
coindesk.com/former-ripple-exec-invests-57-5-million-in-digital-money-platform-uphold/
livebitcoinnews.com/discover-joins-visa-mastercard-barring-bitcoin-support/
uphold.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just sold them all for WTC - I've been hurt enough and deserve some good stuff in my life.

Ho yeah, I meant to do that, do you have a good exchange that trade XRP?

Hm, it currently has money snake trajectory.

I'm in.

businessinsider.com/coinbase-investor-gives-uphold-bitcoin-exchange-millions-to-add-ripple-and-security-2018-1

That's nice.

bought at the literal bottom. Ready.

same, 10k sat gang. this shit will be so satisfying

Holy shit, it’s already in the green

Paywall... wtf?

#XRPthestandard

:DDDDDDDDD

#BuyXRP

why would this shitcoin moon?

I told you this few days ago. Ripple has reached low because all the whales bailed at $3.

Ripple can't go any lower than this.

yeah its a normie shitcoin, but its gonna moon hard tonight off of news and the fact that it hit support a couple hours ago. safest swing trade today in my opinion

what news?

coindesk.com/former-ripple-exec-invests-57-5-million-in-digital-money-platform-uphold/

18 hrs old... why would it just moon randomly if it didnt when the news dropped?

Because normies are always late when it comes to news.

no... when moneygram news was announced, ripple moon instantly. nothing is going to happen

rip cripple bagholders, you need to wait for annual pump next year

if you're too stupid to read a graph go buy some other shit then, its plain obvious that XRP has bottomed out

>safest swing trade today
Red dildo again... And that article doesn't sound like good news for ripple. It just mentioned theirs name as an ex employee is investing in something?

This is news.

livebitcoinnews.com/discover-joins-visa-mastercard-barring-bitcoin-support/

>What are time zones?

My bad, I read article wrong. Was in a hurry and pinching out the last log of last night's dinner.

Will look in to Uphold

>former ripple exec
How is this good news for XRP holders? Basically the guy took the free money you retards gave him in exchange for XRP to buy a stake in an actual digital money exchange service.
Top cuck, XRP hodlers. Glad you guys are making people literal millionaires with no product or service provided to you so they can then take that money and invest in projects that have nothing to do with Ripple Labs or XRP.

uphold.com/

>calling someone else stupid
>buying xrp

it looks like it has bottomed but who is buying this shit anyway?
Risky, BTC may have another heart attack today