Trtl

wait for a dip or buy now??

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get them asap

The coin started the moon mission longer you wait smaller your profit will be, mate.

Your reply is queued for verification. 5 shillpoints have been added to your account.

Your reply is queued for verification. 20 shillpoints have been added to your account.

Warning issued: posts should contain a reference to Turtlecoin.

Where do you buy TRTL coins?

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

36 sats?
Retard, it ain't gonna dip by much if it does!

it's enlisted in tradingsatoshis next week, buckle up

How to deposit trtl to tradeogre from trtl wallet?

What's this payment id thing?

Transfer 3 address amount -p paymentid

Thanks bruh

How many are you depositing, there's an amount that you can't transfer

NOTHING moons this hard without correcting. It will dip very soon, there are too many turtle whales out there for none of them to sell some of their stack off right now.

avoid

Hardest dump in the history of ever when it hits tradesatoshi, if you think people are going to somehow hold for longer after it goes on a new exchange you're delusional and hate money. Avoid this.

As I said...

Should I buy now lol? How long is the correction. I feel like everyone on Veeky Forums knows about it now and there won't be anyone else to join

Don't let random strangers on the internet make your decisions for you.

In the process of buying some, but it takes forever to transfer BTC to the shitty fucking site you can buy this on.

TRTLv13VtFnFh4NiRS7WvKgH23AJoJCqK3wqgoRgA8kBfGEZcL9MfuELezp8UaVW8qGau6fjFYEcNQ8QtMCdU6RX2PzzL383BCs

Would appreciate if somebody sent me some to get this started, and to make sure my wallet is working.

I'd buy, sell at 40 sats top, then re buy in

>see random dumb shitcoin on Veeky Forums
>ignore it
>it does a 5x
every time

avoid at all costs

actually there turtle whales are getting diluted

it has only been around what, 1 month? If someone was mining 100% of it they would only be getting 86 million turtle a day.

I know in the first week or so there was only a few hundred people mining. But shit loads of people are mining it now and you can barely get anything. Sure, some people in the beginning might have like 50 million turtle, but their proportion while halve in literally one month and will give further and further devalued after every day.