You bought Telcoin on this dip right user?

Easiest 10-20x on KuCoin

I only got 150k might get more in the next dip

Very nice. Swooped up 134k this dip. Might snag an extra 100k here today if it goes back down a little more. Too comfy right now

to the moon

Why shill this insetad of OCN fuk u guys

In 100k at .008$

Also may get more.

my hands are spaghetti

I'm patiently waiting. I bought 400k of these shitcoins at $0.01 each.

Already up 63% today. Yeah I’ll pass on those heavy bags that will fall tomorrow.

I love how out of all the potential moons that have recently been added to KuCoino this niggercoin is /ourcoin/.

>OCN mooning and only going to go higher
>TNC getting ready to moon
>FOTA about to moon
>Veeky Forums keeps shilling a Nigerian telephone scam coin

That state of this board anymore. Kill yourselves retards.

It will be .01 again very soonly, wouldn’t worry one bit.

The FUD is strong. Must have not bought in early. KYS faggot

got 0.5m of this baby

they got a good team, sitting comfy on 135k just got them in the dip

I actually bought this last week at 50 sats and got out at 84. I panicked briefly because after I sold it went to 95 but I think I made the right call. Hard to believe so many people believe this is a long term hold but at the time you could tell it was primed for a pump. I love this site.

I have never seen so much FUD for a coin on here ...it’s crazy

Why not stockpile the cheapest coin on one of the most popular exchanges right now? Feels like when I bought TRX at .004. Comfy af right now

when I got dent it was 2c and sold it at 5c its only natural for these cheap coins to pop. people just need to give telcoin time.

market cap is still pretty high and i don't think it is necessary or will ever get adopted and i don't like investing in black people

Exactly. Bought Dent at .01 and sold at .08. This is an easy no brainer.

Not my fault you don’t like money. Now piss off you fucking pajeet

How long did it take for Dent to get to 8 cents?

>buys dent and telcoin
>calls people pajeets

projecting much

Touché. You’re still a pajeet in my eyes. Bottom line is you’ll be missing out. Now go KYS.

Around two weeks I believe. Granted it was during the insane run up we had in December.

i was just giving an opinion i got more caught up in the thread than i wanted but it already had its pump and has been bleeding for a week now, all the chink coins i mentioned in my first post are sucking all the volume and hype on kucoin and i don't see it ever recovering it's already down about 50% from the ATH a week ago. also at least those coins have a decent chance of hitting binance this will never touch binance

Somehow it feels good to not make profit rather than lose on this shitty market. Comfy hold.

>not xlm
god you fags need to let go of your shitcoins and buy the real moon ticket

in case anyone needs some help with a chart I did a new chart analysis for today

TEL is the cuck coin, for men who like to be humiliated

It’s only bleeding because KuCoin had their volume promotion. Screencap this in a month and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Especially since more and more popular YouTube channels are starting to cover TEL. The normies will flock to this shit.

Don’t worry. Holding XLM as well

$1 end of this quarter, trust me

This is a classic shitcoin and will be dead in 2 weeks.

Anyone thinking about buying: you're about to fall for a Veeky Forums pump and dump, and you're going to lose a lot of money if you're not careful.

I hope to god bat isnt in the same boat.

TEL's business plan is literally:

1. there are lots of africasn in africa.
2.we have done a ico
3. lol

its an insult to vapor ware to call this vapor ware

>10xed my $100 initial investment with bounty0x
>15xed that with KCS
>7xed that with DBC
>now sitting on almost 20mil TEL

ONE MORE 10X AND I'M 7 FIGS

Damn I’m jealous. Once it moons, invest in some nice real estate user. Enjoy your life.

There has to be a pump before the dump haha

Exactly, some FUD retards use it as excuse, but that coin barely did any upwards movement. Pump is ahead of us.

just bought 100k (really)

did you always went all in?
congrats btw, you almost made it

Enjoy it user. Hoping to add more later today.

Is it ever going to just have a healthy rise or will we continue to see it fluctuate up and down like this? What’s causing this?

We're all gonna make it.

Buy carTEL!

gonna stagnate for weeks just like everything else on Kucoin has

underrated

It's getting dumped on big time by the ICO holders cashing out their 4x or whatever. Not enough hype, this is gonna stagnate for a while. Still doesnt mean you cant accumulate and chip off those fucking sell walls. BUY NOOOOOWWWW

I'm never buying anything on kuckcoin
every coin i got there was fucking rollercoaster ride - get out on top or die holding bags forever
I don't have time or resilience to handle shit like this

feeling the same while holding tel bags

17k. am i guna make it? also how does this stand up to dent? a ceo nigger marketing 3rd world, i have a feeling this will catch onto the lefties pool like iota might down the road

In since ICO, comfiest hold of my life.

Just relax, get off KuCoin for a while and check back in about a month.

but i need the moneys for all the moons user.
no seriously, whats your target?

$0.02 ~ 0.05 within Q1. Based on updates I might decide to hold long-term instead though.

I don't expect it to go x50 or anything ridiculous like that any time soon, but at the same time I'm quite certain it will appreciate in value over time.

not him but @200 sats I am selling it all. I think we'll be there end of Feb

if i miss the peak like i did on dbc im gonna kms.
gotta sell at least 200k and keep the rest for long term probably

there are a bunch of high supply coins lately out of china. Tron, OCN etc. They look promising but will pump like crazy and then drop like a rock. Im hoping for same with telcoin.

What wallet are you guys using to store this?

I use new and Trezor to store my with is this an erc20 token?

>not buying tnc or agi in preparation for the events on the 30th
oh user...

MEW

new

>there are anons that did not get TEL yet
What a damn shame...

Beautiful picture user. 2018 will be a good year for us

Thank you lad, we're all going to make it.

That is a fucking godlike trip holy shit

Suck being a burger and not being able to get into some ICOs, bought this shit at 2x ICO price, still making decent gains though.

KCS is doing best on kucoin, why not just buy shares of kucoin

I have one rule

Once I see a tripfag on a shitcoin that's already pumped, I sell

Yes, sell me those bags.
What's your discord handle? I'll buy them off you asap.

how do you even hold a coin?

thanks I bought 6 gorrilion