Looking for some advice

So i bought some axpire
lesson learned

> dont buy icos that burgers are allowed in
now im trying to decide wether i should sell or hold.. What do?

I don't think it will go much lower, I would hold or sell a part of your bags if you have found another ICO.

I also hoped for an easy x3, but the axpire team is so amateur that I won't see it going anywhere. Basically if you hold now your totally dependent on shilling from other dag holders hoping on a P&D situation. I took my money as soon als I could and invested it in TRAC & ADT

i dont even have my coins yet.. wtf is this

Dumped as soon as I got them and bought origin trail instead. Cucks.

The dispersal of coins isn't done yet thats why the price tanked today. I bought an ETH worth at 15 cents and just bought in with another ETH at 10 cents. Wait until it's listen on literally any other exchange.

I bought fucking 8 eth worth, what a fucking mistake. I’m thinking I’ll wait till these fools finish distribution then see what happens.

Also yes don’t buy any icos that allow burgers.

up 1.2k on a 4k ico investment without a single exchange listing.... why are people crying exactly?

I actually can't believe people are crying lmao.

Hold you fucking idiot.

Honestly the stupidity and impatience of people in crypto is ridiculous.

What lesson? That you didn't buy into an ICO that mooned right out of the gate? Boo hoo.

You're a moron if you sell at this point. It's pretty clear that this will moon way past its current value once all the pajeet flippers are out of the picture and the roadmap targets start getting hit.

And if you want to pull out because you put so much of your net worth into AXP that you don't have anything left to trade with then that makes you an extra kind of retarded.

shit coin that will never deliver.
Roger Ver is a con man.

I only put lunch money in it.

Fuck off autists

shoo shoo

dumb ass
Yea guys hold until price cuts in half. No one wants this pajeet project, and Ver is a piece of shit scammer. With autistic freak outs, serves you right for trying to catch a fast moon then dump your bags bitch ass.

lol

I'm up between 1k and 2k with 2k inv, I'll let it gros to 10k before selling

If you feel this was a mistake then maybe you should not invest 100% of your capital into 1 ico and hope for moon, ico profit are medium term morons

i have 100k AXP.

not selling.

just hold now unless you can get on a nice ico, everything else already mooned today, except this piece of shit... not only the team is extremely amateurish but they even said in tg they don't have to plan this piece of shit in any exchanges lol... basically said something like 'We aren't in talks with any exchanges, its up to them to list us'.. so yeah this piece of shit will rot on ed.
even if eventually they decide to get listed it's gonna take them like 7 months to accomplish that

Hold retard

they cant even deliver ico coins.
how the hell are they gonna deliver any product?

This. Anyone selling on ED is retarded lol. Just wait until it hits other exchanges, it's not going below 10 cents.

didnt the tokens get released literally like a day ago?

the fuck do you? a 10x in an hour

why would you invest in an ico for anything other than a long term

They gave distribution to a group to handle, they are no longer affiliated with the project.

WTF are you talking about the price is below ICO lol. Unless you sold, in which case you admit this coin is shit

''it wasn't us, we are blameless..''

pathetic not even taking ownership of their own fuck ups..

every coin moons except for this piece of shit.
enjoy your hold while superior coins rise and yours fall.

stay poor

the morons started releasing coins like a week ago and didn't lock them, the lucky ones that got them first dumped like crazy for 2-3x profit, now the rest are left bagholding, because noone will touch this shit after the ico fiasco. they started blaming pajeets but their admins have WASP names and aren't much sharper, if they aren't some interns that were put overnight in the position they are legit retarded.

>just wait it out my friend

Lmao, salty fuck. Doesn't even know what outsourcing is.

BUY ANYTHING RUMORED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH VEN OR SMELLS LIKE VEN OR VEN MISCONCEPTIONS LARPS VEN EASY MONEY RN

>I didn't turn a profit in two days

Whatever user, I'll buy your bags from you.

I was retarded to put a few shekels into Ether Delta token.
It tanked less than this shit.
What were yall thinking. Panjeet dev deploys ERC token to replace PDF and DOC files. My sides

>It'll moon guys just wait
>Remember DBC
just wait

I bought this purely as an experiment to see how shilled coins on biz will do, with only 0.25 ETH.
I wanted to sell it immediately but I only got my coins today. Sold it then immediately for like 30% profit.
I warned everybody that this is a retarded shitcoin but nobody wanted to hear it. BLABLA FUD. Lol. You bull market idiots will buy anything but it doesnt work anymore. Time for actually good coins to win now, not ur retarded worthless shill coins that literally have no purposes.
I mean just look at their shit site, their shit whitepaper, their shit everything. An ERP system on the blockchain? CMON man. Just cmon.

You guys do realize that everything crashed days after we bought in at ico? Most of you faggots would of lost 30-40% of your portfolio since it sounds like most of you went all in and were expecting an instant 5-10x because of shilldaddy Ver.

how about you learn how to type "would HAVE" and then you can call people faggots

+1

It can go to 1 cent for all I care, this is my 1 year+ hold, I know a good ICO when I see one.

this
The days of being a fat lard and investing in an ICO then sitting on your ass until it 10x is over

You have to work for your gains now or find the absolute best coins and just wait. Trading is where it's at you dumb fucking cucks.

DUhhhrrrr ICO means MOON! xD
Roger Ver means Moon!!! :p

that's you guys

Come back in one year.

I gurantee the only thing you'll be thinking is, "I wish I bought more."

This might have mooned if they had done the ICO distribution right. That was the nail in the coffin. Too many mistakes. It will go back to +20% tonight by 11 pm like it always does, by then sell your tokens if you don't want to get JUSTed

>price below ico
>all time profit 2.3k usd

Weird

I want to sell my bags but the last time biz told me to sell my ICO bags was REQ and I had 100k+ of that sold at ICO price.

this will go 10x just not in five minutes you fuckin retard

I don't think any smart money that invested in this expected a 5-10x off the bat. It will be big in a few months/year.
>Muh only chase pumps

aXp has no future.

It's one of those coins that will hover around its ICO price for all of eternity and eventually dip down to a few hundred sats.

fell for their pajeet 'partnerships' right?

Guess what else has amazing partner ships and backing from NEO

DBC :)

Keep holding friends

Dbc also pumped like 9x or more before it crashed, retard

Give it at least a week before you do something stupid

Lmao at the salty people who missed ico in this thread

24b hedge fund in NYC already using their product

Think of me in a month when this X10 minimum

Yea it did, but that was from the start. A nice uptrend , once it hit its spot people realized its a real shitcoin and dumped for profits.

This coin shit the bed right out the gate, in reality none of us know what the fuck is gonna happen with this coin. So i'll stop FUdding, but you can stop being so confident. You know literally nothing

>High caliber team
>Ver as advisor
>Has confirmed multibillion partnerships

In what world does this not hit exchanges in the upcoming week? Don't you get that these guys are literal millionaries with huge connections that outsourced the token sale to pajeets, yes, they're not well-versed in the inner working of crypto, but they've got the connections to send this coin straight to 1.50$ and Binance.

There was an admin that said they are talking with binance, no bullshit.

This is a correct. I have an image saved of the Telegram post but it's on my other hard drive.

*This is correct

Mmm, did he delete the post? I thought he could get in trouble just for mentioning something like that.

The binance rumor was confirmed fake
We don't need rumors though because it will either get added on its own or win the next community vote

Jew detected

I only put a hundred bucks on this coin so I'm not holding bags and I don't care. If it 10xs after a Ver shill I will cash out immediately

Shhhh

You're right. Deep down we all know this is a complete shit coin but we are in it cos we think it will moon and make us money.

I don't know if it was "confirmed to be fake," but here's what I got.

Yeah thats the one I was talking about

Lol I'm bumping this thread

Grammar, not typo