PnD pajeets

Beware guys, the shill discord are looking to PnD another coin

Let me get a invite

Literally everyone is talking about Bazinga coin, faggot

Yeah. If anyone still has UFR bags, it's a nobrainer to dump them. They haven't moved on yet, but will do so shortly, and they will dump their UFR bags en-masse to get funds for their new "moon mission"

You have to be a jeep to buy ufr

let us know what's their next shitcoin OP, was in the discord a solid month ago but those faggots sound like total inbreed retard niggers.

Lmao, they've been shilling ufr for a fucking month and it's a PnD. Ufr is actually a good idea too. Anyway, I was part of this group, left because you have to get shill points and I'm not a fucking faggot. But still, these fags are way better than pajeet pnds.

>PnD
>shills UFR
>has not dumped it and is not planning to dump
>only promoting new coins that will work whether they're shilled or not
You are truly an autist for being so devoted on taking screenshots of this. Sad little man.

Kill the shill
blood for the blood god

Is this a mod chat log or what user?

>Has not dumped and is not planning to dump

Your shilling scared away more and more bagholders for each thread. The hilarious thing is that UFR would legit probably be over 3$ if it wasn't for you guys, creating FUD for your own coin.

Invite

Thought it was either Po.et and or origintrail being shilled as next normiebagholder traps..

Can confirm I was thinking about buying from my own research but the obvious shilling spooked me.

same. i would have bought some of this coin if it weren't for the pajeets shilling the shit out of it. i stay away from that shit

turtle coin is a classic example of those fuckers, pure shitcoin and non stop posts about it

So the underlying fundamentals of this excellent coin means nothing because of shills? What kind of reasoning is that?
Like, do you honestly believe a few people can move or impact the market that much? If so, you are truly deluded and I feel sorry for you.

They're doing the equivalent of what chink Justin Timberlake did to trx. Hyping it way fucking farther than it deserves, when people buy and realize it's literal vaporware and inevitably get dumped on it destroys their trust and can never be fully restored. It's like your waifu cheating on you and then wanting to stay with you. I'll never do it again user I swear! Yeah. See how you feel about them after that.

Thing is there are so many coins that have that without coordinated shills trying to deceive me into buying.

The higher ups already moved to TRTL, old news.

Yes. I believe a group of 300 bagholders ready to dump at a moments notice can move the market (in a negative direction). Have you seen the fucking volume of this coin?