Stable

>Stable
>Supported by a reputable organisation
>Has a good use-case
>Is being tested by multiple large organisations
>Has a professional image

Why wouldn't you invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/former-ripple-exec-invests-57-5-million-in-digital-money-platform-uphold/
youtu.be/Dkn8TpKDv7A
youtube.com/watch?v=9kI4CRB3ovs&feature=youtu.be
coindesk.com/bank-america-filed-20-blockchain-patents-already/
fortune.com/2017/10/16/jp-morgan-bitcoin-blockchain/
ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/#validation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that you have to make this thread tells me you're easy to lead, insecure, and you have no idea what you're talking about. If you buy this above 30 cents, you're buying too high.

>supported by reputable organization
Which?

XRP is premined jew coin

you can't mine it fucktard. it's just useless centralized garbage

kill yourself

>Ripple owns 60% of XRP.
Yea, that is so people like biztards can't just pump and dump. Ripple has power to stop crashes and ensure stable growth.

>It's not decentralized
Good. XRP is a compromise between centralized banking and crypto so governments can shut up about "decentralized crypto is anti-government". Decentralized, untraceable crypto will never work.

>so what am I buying into?
For profit company
Can print more when needed
Admittedly holds bags for itself (and yes discounted bags for institutional purchases)

> Yea, that is so people like biztards can't just pump and dump. Ripple has power to stop crashes and ensure stable growth.
really, so why has XRP lost half of its market cap this month

Already did and tripled my money. This shit is not gonna go a lot higher than now. And certainly not as fast as other coins.

suck my big juicy XMR dick you niglet faggot!

Oh ok so this is a troll thread

>Shit
>Kike shit
>Useless
>Gay logo
>Laughingstock of crypto
no thanks.

>2 bucks dip
>huge amount

Hodling.

When the first major test results turns out ok, large investors will put their money in.

I don't even care about you crypto-religious faggots. You're irrelevant in the XRP talk.

>be retard
>give your money away to a corporate entity in exchange for no product or service
>massive rally
>people from said corporation take huge profits with the free money you give them
>take said money and invest in actual projects that have nothing to do with XRP or Cripple

XRP hodlers are literally the biggest cucks in crypto.
coindesk.com/former-ripple-exec-invests-57-5-million-in-digital-money-platform-uphold/

deluded
what tests? banks? they wont be using your xrp, they will have their closed system xrp.

>Invests in Uphold
>A platform for exchanging USD to XRP
>"Nothing to do with XRP"

Ur dum

>LOOK AT ALL THESE KEKS!!!

>former exec

He this investment is a personal one. You guys are fucking stupid and gave your money away for fucking free!

Even if it were Ripple Labs making a purchase, it does nothing for XRP holders has they have no stake at all in Ripple Labs. Fucking cucks

I will screencap this. See you next year on the pavement when I drive my lambo.

Now that's what I call delusion.

We will see in 1-2 years buddy. ;)

Don't say I didn't lend you a piece of my brain for a second telling you to invest on XRP when it shoots up.

>Stable

retards

sloveniafag?

the fact people are talking about buying this garbage is the ONLY proof that people have NO IDEA what crypto is.

buy for gambling only. do not invest in this. JUST FUCKING DON'T

>still bagholding
Feel sorry for you.

centralised pos
has no difference from a regular old bank except for using blockchain which is useless if centralised

wrong dumbass, they need a shared currency and XRP is cheaper

Read the ripple reddit to see the most insecure human beings on planet earth

I can't hold all these dubs

kek

Žive naj vsi narodi ki hrepene dočakat dan...
checked

yep. not sure why people don't get this. The first time a centralized coin like ripple gets abused by an insider, overreaches or gets hacked all centralized coins will suffer.

how those 2.80 xrp bags? Maybe Ripple will help you hold 60% of that.

TFW you want to get into crypto and walk away with shit-tokens

I'd cut my hand off before holding shit-tier xrp bags

These XRP haters are so cringe.. They understand so little about XRP. It makes me want to buy actually cause it shows it has insane room to grow due to misunderstanding.

This reminds me of people on /biz calling Ethereum worthless and vapor. They are always wrong.

enjoy your jew scam

>It makes me want to buy
Please do

>They are always wrong.
yup, just go ahead and buy

Done.

>Supported by a reputable organisation

Yeah, nah, cunt.

These shady people sitting on pre-mined billions, and a rogue dev with another few billion trying to dump his stuff.

kek, now post the buy order, dumbass. You were already holding that.

>THIS WAR IS ABOUT CRYPTOKITTIES. HE WHO CONTROLS THE CRYPTOKITTIES CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE.

kek good luck son

They were right about ETH being worthless and vapor. They were wrong that it would go up in value as a faster and cheaper alternative to BTC, and as a platform to play games and gamble on.

>They were right about ETH being worthless
>1000$
How does it feel to be a brainlet?

>60% owned by devs
>controlled by jews
>has a fidget spinner logo
>centralized

Example of an uneducated fag

Get lost kike nigger.

Shill me to buy 3 ETH worth of Ripple. I sold my bags at 2$ last time and watched it bleed the 17th jan and now today I think it's dropped to the bottom.

Will it see a rise in btc value? Big support wall at 10.5k in Binance.

>mfw this close after downing 12 shots of vodka to buy some XRP after I dumped it weeks ago for XLM

Still waiting on that buy order, queerboi.

ripple is literally badstellar

Ripple is a private corporation and I don’t think I can invest in it. XRP is not my cup of tea since it is mostly held and distributed by one company.

Fair argument sir. Consider nearly all Bitcoin mining capacity is controlled by 3 chinks. It is also decentralized by now (dyor)

My dad works at Bitcoin too :)

Mining isn’t distribution of assets. Most bitcoins are already out in the market and the distribution model was ‘fair’ to everyone in my opinion.

What most people don't understand that all that XRP is in escrow and it's being sold to institutions for their use in money transfer, not for speculation. It's not going into the exchange ecosystem.

What fucking point would there be for Ripple to dump their XRP and destroy the liquidity they were trying to build up? They will become multi-billionaires not because of dumping XRP on an exchange like Veeky Forums brainlets. They want large scale adoption by institutions - their clients - and they will gather their billions in fiat through developing and selling technology.

You seriously think cryptocurrency adoption will come from some decentralized shitcoin whose devs are more concerned about the price than the technology? Even Vitalik is a fucking commie and couldn't care less about the price aspect. Fucking greedy biz faggots. Bluechips will pave the way, if not to the understanding of the underlying technology, then at least to normie adoption .And after that you can start worrying about your decentralization.

>You seriously think cryptocurrency adoption will come from some decentralized shitcoin
Yes, next question.

The issue for me is that the ripple payment system that they are selling doesn’t require XRP to function. I can understand that they created XRP because they want it to be a currency and that’s fine. What I don’t like, which I’ve stated above, is that one company controls the supply and distribution. It does not seem fair to me and I don’t want to be a part of that.

youtu.be/Dkn8TpKDv7A

youtube.com/watch?v=9kI4CRB3ovs&feature=youtu.be

Not watching your videos, Pajeet.

Summarize. I don’t watch videos from randoms on Mongolian cheese forum.

Love Brad

Very well then my friend. I make good summary for you.

1st vid: Brad Garlinghouse talks about a major international bank wanting to use XRP to clear forex trades with small countries like Peru. The reason is because they already have all the liquidity they need with USD/EUR and other major currency pairs. However, with smaller, illiquid currencies, there is alot of slippage that can be reduced by using XRP. The large banks don't want to hold shit-tier Peruvian or other small currencies because of illiquidity, political, macroeconomic, and inflationary risks. They would rather hold XRP.

2nd vid: guy talks about major French banks using XRP and/or Ripple technology to run the back end of their mobile money transfer apps in order to facilitate instantaneous payments.

They didn't create it as a currency, they created it as a tool for value transfer. The banks don't NEED to use XRP for transfers (Depending which solution - xRapid, xCurrent or xVia - they are implementing), but it is in their best interest to do so because of the incentives, saving costs being one of them, that XRP brings to the table. WHY WOULDN'T THEY USE IT? It's illogical.

The currency aspect is an afterthought for them and they stated in their Q4 report they would work on XRP's adoption cases as such throughout 2018.

It's going to be a rough year for you, friend. Banks don't give a shit about XRP or Ripple Labs. They've been developing their own blockchain solutions for years.

coindesk.com/bank-america-filed-20-blockchain-patents-already/

fortune.com/2017/10/16/jp-morgan-bitcoin-blockchain/

But to prevent slippage they could use any of the other crypto currencies that are in development or already out there. They use XRP because they are being given free amounts of it to adopt. That’s fine and all but like I said, I don’t want to be part of that system when I have a choice.

>Has a good use-case

If you have look at the people replying on ripple and garlichouse twitter you will get fucking depressed.

A tool for value transfer is a currency is it not? I’m not arguing why they should or should not use it mate. The choice is theirs. I’m arguing that I don’t want to be a part of that system where one company controls the supply and distribution.

Shit, I kinda messed up on the semantics. What I think of as a currency is something you can actually use to acquire items. XRP is first and foremost a token tied to a system meant for inter-currency transfers (USD to JPY in seconds for instance) when fully. implemented in banks.

Well you won't really have a choice if it takes off in the future. Like you don't have a choice now. What will change is that it will be more technologically advanced, easier and faster to use. Do you really think PoW cryptos where miners control the transactions is "decentralized"? PoS where those that have the most to stake have the largest input?

>Do you really think PoW cryptos where miners control the transactions is "decentralized"?
Yes
>PoS where those that have the most to stake have the largest input?
PoS is a kike scam too.

>-20% in 7 days
stable

xDDDDDDDDD

I think you mean 60 billion dollars.

When will XRP go back to $2?

Asking for a friend...

Fast payment solutions already exist like Paypal. Why would I want to invest in a shitcoin that is harder to use than Paypal and has even more downsides?

Next year

It PnD like this literally every year. The dollar amount is only impressive this time around because Bitcoin is so high.

Good for them. But I’m not concerned with adoption. I’m concerned about its centralization. Even if distribution is controlled by escrow it doesn’t change the fact that most of it is held by a private company. I also heard that they can freeze your XRP if it is in a gateway. Do you have to go through a gateway to transfer XRP from one user to another?

Major news will pump the price.

Sharon a secret now.

Watch Brad's latest interview. Not a lot of people know yet.

May change your life.

I added in ‘if I have a choice’. Right now I do have a choice by not supporting it. Yes I do think POW is by its nature far more decentralized.

Dude. Please. If you have valid arguments do lay them out. If I'm wrong I want to learn. But you're just memeing.

So when chinese miners switch from BTC to BCC because of difficulty adjustments and alrger profits and in so doing pretty much fuck over the network it's "decentralized", no manipulation?

Anyone with enough interest can validate XRP transactions. It's the same fucking level of "decentralization", just in this case Ripple will actually make sure the validators are capable of carrying it out.

>Centralized
>Pre-mined
>Fiat
>Not private
>Banks have no use for XRP when they can just use the cripple network

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>buying the oposite of what crypto stands for

There is literally no reason any whale would ever have to buy it on the open market. The open market value of XRP is therefore zero

>The toppest of top keks

No, they can't. If it's in a gateway then whoever controls the gateway can do whatever they want with it if they are the ones that issued the XRP but no gateways issue XRP and no one uses gateways. No one can freeze XRP.

No, if you're not a "trusted validator" all you do is route for the network to "trusted validators".

>During consensus, each node evaluates proposals from a specific set of peers, called chosen validators 6. Chosen validators represent a subset of the network which, when taken collectively, is "trusted" not to collude in an attempt to defraud the node evaluating the proposals. This definition of "trust" does not require that each individual chosen validator is trusted. Rather, validators are chosen based on the expectation they will not collude in a coordinated effort to falsify data relayed to the network

ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/#validation

Really you're fucking yourself over because you're doing all the legwork for the network and you're not even allowed voting rights or block rewards.

As for Bitcoin, yes miners chase profits. That's how game theory fits into this.

Good thing most new flavours will be moving towards PoS then, huh ;)

But isn’t that still bad for the people who ‘own’ that gateway? The way I read it is that they didn’t even give Bitstamp the company the decision to operate in line with their own decision making protocols. Ripple just froze the offending parties XRP without Bitstamps consent. Or even if it did have bitstamps consent they still could’ve froze it.

Nothing that matters is and besides you didn't refute anything that I said, you just deflected from what info I gave to you. Kinda fucked since I did you the favor, dude.

>Or even if it did have bitstamps consent they still could’ve froze it.

I meant if they did not have bitstamps consent they still could’ve froze it.

If it's Bitstamp's gateway then Bitstamp did the freezing according to Ripple's cryptographer.

So Bitstamp has to take orders from ripple? Instead of having to go through the conventional legal process to compel another company to do what you ask them to do?

Yeah I'm just memeing. Can't refute anything because what you said is true. I just don't see a decentralized crypto that's just as manipulation-prone as something that will get adopted.