WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS!

key logger and dumped by whales.

Didn't see that coming.

>people are selling at 15
>buy orders still getting filled at 25

This dip is a good thing ya dip

>key logger
Hey look, a faggot with AIDS.
See how easy it is to just make shit up?
Other than the faggot part.

>He fell for the keylogger meme

pac coin 2.0 lmao

fucking morons who have never had an abundance of anything in their lives are pissing away millions of turtles on stupid dumps at 20 sats. These idiots have thrown away thousands of dollars thinking that they are whales. We should encourage these weak handed faggots to dump because long term they will have no effect on the TRTL market and more /biz bros can get in cheap.

If hes faggot then he has aids n sheeeit.

Paccoin 2.0 is taken. It will be launched 1st feb..

gonna post this until this shit dies

Just don't put any of your BTC that you're not prepared to lose into this meme exchange. Flip this when it actually gets listed on something trustworthy.

ROFL to the people who sold at 12, not its 25 again...

turtle is easy, you just have to hold

So you think you are killing the coin by sharing guerilla marketing skills.

Where can I buy trtl

Yes do. I want to put another grand into this memearoo.

This shit makes me sick as a TRTL holder, the coin will speak for itself you dont have to shill it to people just inform them

Well that screenshot says pretty much everything.
Also search for the word "millions" on their discord, and you'll see how many people have millions of TRTL, they say that this isn't premined but that's bullshit.

So what if they have few MM... what do you think how many satoshies people had in 2012

>Turtle is posted about daily on Veeky Forums since it's creation
>Ignore it because it's a shitcoin
>it moons
>waaaaaa how could this happen they must have premined

lmao this

>I never got in and now I'm pissed! Waaaaahhhh!

Classic bull trap happening NOW. Sell now or get dumped on by the discord.

let people do their own research, there is no rush, remember we are the turtles.

>idk what a bulltrap is
If you would have said crashing atleast it could be classified as fud

Isn't it true? You guys have hundreds of millions, seriously.

>Also search for the word "millions" on their discord, and you'll see how many people have millions of TRTL, they say that this isn't premined but that's bullshit.

I was mining jan 12th with 1KH(2rx570) and getting more than 1 million every 240 hours.

Now, the same rig is only mining 2k coins a day.

That hashrate absolutely exploded.

So yeah, there are probably 20-30 people that saw the early shilling on hear that pointed miners at it early when the total network was 100kh(litearlly you could mine on a cell phone and get 1000's of coins a day then) and that was only 2 weeks ago...

to now, people are buying hash on nicehash. the network is 70 MH right now.

Monero is 600, so this utter meme coin is more than 10% of monero's hash.

it is total insanity, if this keeps, when this started trading on tradesatoshi in the next week or so it will be 300 sats...

every 24 hours i meant, not 240...

The only thing that happened is that a couple whales and some weak handed faggots sold. This is without a doubt a good thing since the sold turtle was spread out more thanks to the buyers. Imagine if the whales sold there millions of turtle when this was worth more.