Are You Ready For StakeNet?

POSW AKA (Soon) XSN is rising steadily in anticipation for the complete Rebrand.

Are you ready for StakeNet?
A Trustless service that can stake your Proof Of Stake coins for you while your computer is turned OFF.

Masternodes will go live next month along with Trustless Proof Of Stake.
Cross Chain Proof Of Stake is on the roadmap.

>Trustless Proof of Stake
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d

>Cross Chain Staking
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

Not to mention Pooled and Solo Masternodes, a new QT wallet with both Flash/Stealth send capabilities, monthly 'RSB' Bonuses, and a DAO infrastructure for the token.

You won't see prices this low for much longer. I can guarantee you that!

Check the order book on Cryptopia. Says enough.

The price is increasing with about 1000 sat per day right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.msg21943695#msg21943695
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/rsb-rewards-creating-new-models-for-business-2cccfe258572
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy 100x

I'm a holder and I approve of this message

Its an easy 5x after the swap next month, realistically speaking.

100x at this point IS possible, but it's not gonna be anytime soon. Would require a A LOT of marketing and hype. 50x by December is totally doable though

Q: Where does the posw coin itself derive value? Why is it necessary?

A: Posw originally addresses the issue of staking for nontechnical people with poswallet.com and accepting term deposits, membership and selling other merchandise to support dividends to posw holders
Stakenet, a new rebrand which focuses on technology improvements on the blockchain level, aims to improve the coin by introducing tpos, which enables cold wallet staking, lightning network term deposits, and cross chain pos.
These tech improvements really pushes the boundaries of tech so that posw will keep up other coins technology improvement. So posw will always stay relevant and be a storage of value

The roadmap looks SICK!

FAQ

1.) When are masternodes expected to come out?
They will be released upon launch of mainnet. Expect it this February.

2.) Which exchange is PoSW getting on?
Devs can’t talk about exchanges, nor speculate on price.

3.) How much for a Masternode?
Masternode amount range = 20-25k

4.) What do I need to do for the swap?
There will be an announcement with instructions about what to do with your coins to get ready for the swap.

5.) When is the swap?
Q1 2018

6.) What is the swap rate?
1:1

7.) Can I join the testnet and practice setting up a Masternode/TPoS?
Testnet is open to the public, everyone is encouraged to join.

8.) Where’s the Github, why is there no activity?
Github will be made public upon launch of mainnet along with all features (MNs, TPoS, Treasury, etc)

9.) I heard someone talking about a whale club, what’s that?
If you have 100k PoSW you can join the whale club on Discord.

10.) Where can I found more info on Mastersnodes, RSB, and TPoS?
Link to the white papers: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.msg21943695#msg21943695

11.) Is it safe to hold my coins on poswallet.com, windows desktop wallet, or ledger nano s?
Yes, It is safe to hold your coins on poswallet.com, windows desktop wallet, or ledger nano s until the swap and after.

12.) Can I put my coins in term deposit?
Term deposits are available and when the new coin is ready can be canceled for free.

13.) Is there going to be a bounty list?
Yes, we have a confirmed list of bounties with a specified budget to be released around the time of the swap so get ready.

14.) How much will dividends be after the swap to the new coin?
Dividends will be replaced with RSB (Revolving Stake Bonus) on the new chain. Check out the whitepaper and read this articles for more info: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/rsb-rewards-creating-new-models-for-business-2cccfe258572

Those masternodes are pretty pricy. Would have to sell some of coins to afford one.
Is it worth it though? Not sure

100x is only 4b marketcap.

That will be small potatoes in 6 months

That's true. Would make me wet my pants though. I'd be more than happy with just a 10x at this point, but hey, if it does a 100x which based on the coming tech should be possible, you won't hear me complain about it!

That would be kinda sick. However with the ways crypto is moving these days, it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but pretty hard to pull off IMHO

How's the new logo gonna look? I assume with a name change, a new logo will be used as well. Any news on that?

It's being worked on, but can't disclose more than that at this point.

LOL, thanks for the FAQ. It actually looks like a decent project. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, and might invest some spare BTC on it. Looks promising

8300 Sat on Cryptopia.

Shit, It was 6500 sat 2 days ago.

Slowly mooning. GET ON BOARD FAGGOTS OR MISS OUT!!!!

easy 5x

So do I need a masternode or is it enough if I hold then in my wallet? I'm retarded.

nice reddit spacing you shitlord

A Masternode is ideal. But you will be able to make decent profit staking and TPoSing for others

A masternode will make you some great passive income, however it's getting expensive to buy one as the price keeps going up day by day.

You can look into a shared masternode on StakeNet.io once they become available

Makes it easier to read, lmao.
Not using Reddit at all, but I know it's a meme with the spacing, so whatever.

XSN - Brilliant Ticker, haha!

See the pic. Speaks for itself

I hope I win the first price, 5000 Posw and a free ledger!

Anyone else participating?

Brainlet detected

But yes, it's infinitely better than Piece of Shit Wallet

Are you a fucking moron?

>STOP SHARING IT HERE!!

Don't want some retarded NEET from /Biz to win this. Jesus!

THIS PROJECT IS GOING TO TOP 100 IN A MONTH GUARANTEED

ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT AND ATTRACTS RICH WHALES

AND TO TOP IT OFF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS TOP NOTCH, BEN WANG IS A BEAST

I thought it was because the ticker names would sound awful without it. Imagine Ripple having "RIP" as the ticker lmao.

Agreed!

Which discord are you all from? Can I get an invite? The groups I'm currently in have done nothing but lose me money.

He'll yeah. Free monies for basically no work, I'll take that any day. I'll be happy with any price desu

Fucking lol at the coordinated discord shill. Invite me and I’ll hop along boys

cyF5yCA

Discord invite code :) cant post the full url on /biz

More people know about this coin than you think.

psssshhhhttt
>Reusing other people's posts eh OP?
>Whale high-five

bumping with a chuckle for oldschool POSW slackfags

its probably the same guy

no, but I think there is some obvious samefag diff ID posting doing on ITT

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be people that are actually interested in the project. That never happens in crypto. No, it's a conspiracy instead. Yeah, for real.

People are so dumb here. Our discord is actually pretty active.
Especially our Turkisk sub, not sure why exactly, but it's very active.

Shits about to get real, expect a 5x in a months time