Adventures in shitcoin DAY 2

HELLO Veeky Forums

i am putting $100 into every tiny shitcoin i see that doesn't look like a dumb piece of shit

i will track these dumbass shitcoins every day ~3 est for our collective amusement

so shill me some coins, make me some money, lose me some money, i dont give a shit, lets have a shitcoin adventure

---

DAY 1:
+ PFR (oops)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
etherdelta.com/#WET-ETH
66shitcoins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trtl

HORSE, while its low

sigil (sgl), buy on coinhouse and stocks.exchange

pros: pow + pos mining with low difficulty, decentralized crowdfunding app coming out in a few months, really new so it's cheap

cons: wallet is shitty, is in competition against other crowdfunding coins, really new so it's high risk

monetha

youre gonna be rich op :^)

btw grab some TEL, OPT

you want a LOW SHITCOIN? here you go. can't get any lower or shittier at .000000001. I threw in .1 eth lol

GVC
etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

Shield

And Blockport

Sunil what are you going to do when your spreadsheet larp goes 100x and you never actually bought any coins?

you can absolutely sell for a smaller amount on etherdelta. itll show up as all zeroes. look here etherdelta.com/#WET-ETH

Civic (CVC) Identity theft protection
Agrello (DLT) Legally Binding AI powered smart contracts

Just letting you know theres a similar project here
66shitcoins.com/

Nice, include some shitcoins for the faggots. Also LINK & REQ for /bizfags here

wtf is that? how the fuck do you even see what you're buying?!? lol

we need hex's of truth

Low mcap coin TIOTOUR on ED, only 450k circulating supply, German team and a huge community. They're currently building a chain of hotels in south east asia..point is, price is dirt cheap right now> price will go at least x10 when they're getting listed on CMC and on bigger exchanges. Thank me later!

AST

Cool idea for a de-centralized token exchange. Take a look at the white paper and the partnerships. Also, platform going live the 1st of february.

heres my list of shitcoins that will probably never do anything but i holding anyway

DTR - exchange release q1 by same guy that made another top10 exchange - i think bitstamp
PLC - no idea lol
Nimfa - leverage trading? i dunno prob shit idea
ARY - seemed like a real project
COV - my roomie thought of the idea and hes a smart guy. saw same idea in this ico so i got a little
trac - no idea just fomo'd cause high volume on idex
Storm - poor people use app to get free coins by doing tasks or something? app was getting decent amount of good reviews
PPP - bigass thread getting 40-50 pages a month or something just on ED so maybe once its on exchanges? my investment strategies are obnoxious if you havent guessed
AST - feeless token trading, goldman sachs name thrown around
trac - high volume on idex
Agi - ben goertzl is a genius. the bots are all shitty chatbots with pretty faces but i believe in the man

Upfiring looks good. Alpha coming soon, devs that seem responsive to the community and a relatively unique target industry for crypto. I have not seen any other coins In The torrenting space as of yet.

i am installing a goddamn vm just so i can run this stupid miner and see what all the fuss is about

I HOPE SO

After looking at ADC the other day OPT is looking pretty good, I might add it to my stack!

>Those coins
>Not doing anything

You underestimate them. Ary and TRAC will go places.

man why would i keep this damn spreadsheet if i didnt actually have money in it

cool cool cool! im trying to be a little discerning with my picks though, i wanna make money!

yea prob i just dont do any research. just buying shitcoins hoping they go up a bunch when they get on exchanges. no idea if this a legitimate strategy

I'm gonna buy those exact same coins on those exact proportions but half the size (because I'm probably poorer than OP)

What could go wrong?

ODN!

i bought 35k TRAC. im already up 30%. feels real gud

from my one day of experience so far, nothing!

too late my bro :(

ast isn't a shitcoin
Will be your biggest gains

CMT

gonna need to be able to track this in a google doc op, won't catch the thread every day. sort that shit out!

good idea, i will make it tonight and include it in my posts from now on

you mean the exit scam coin?