TempleCoin

Terry A. Davis has done more with computers than all of the rest of cryptoniggers combined. If you can't see the potential in a TempleOS based blockchain, you are a gorilla nigger cattle retard. And He can create a fully-fledged decentralized space alien trading ledger based out of TempleOS, commisioned by God. TempleCoin is primed to take the its hold in the top 10 currencies of the year, based on credentials alone:

- Divinely ordained as King of Western Civilization
- Constantly talking to God
- Wrote a Divine Intellect Operating System and the HolyC programming language from scratch
- Architect of the digital Third Temple
- Ran down a CIA nigger with his car in 1999
- Is a genius level rocket engineer whose father designed nuclear missiles
- Was just released from the mental hospital after 6 weeks because he's """schizophrenic"""
- Only days after being released from jail for saying fuck the system and skipping court
- Literally has a space alien
- TempleOS is the framework for a space alien trading post
- Lives out of a fucking van and knows no boundaries
- Has started multiple companies in the past
- Trying to start his own company to make CPUs without CIA spyware
- TempleOS is the only Ring 0 based operating system currently available, and Ring 3 is for peasants
- Offers Poems and Hymns to the Lord on a daily basis
- Will eliminate x86 from the face of the Earth entirely
- Is not a virgin

Over 15 reasons, just off the top of my head. Terry hates cryptography so TempleCoin will be different. TempleOS is not connected to the internet. This will be a faith-based, RS232-compatible clearocurrency for the purpose of building and sustaining the holiness of the TempleOS platform. Instead of encryption, sign each token with the divine word of God. TempleCoin Wallets will be custom designed and printed according to God's blueprints and will not incorporate the x86 architecture anywhere, and available for presale from templeos.org as soon as Terry gets around to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Videos/Pope/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>RS232-compatible

it is a great idea though

>pump it

give me links to their discord

and site to mine it

TempleCoin will be Proof-of-Prayer/Proof-of-Offering. You will be able to receive a weekly offertory of tokens by staking your TOS-generated prayers, poems, and Moses Comic offerings.

finally, a coin, an operating system, and a cpu free from establishment backdoors and spyware

Yeah but he's insane right?

>TOS generated prayers
what

If terry made one id buy it, no joke

sometimes insane is the best kind of sane

God words nigger.

garden academic calibration giant muscle evoke felon sad hostility eternity gushing heaven chain chop peppermint lavender tongue hangover city heroic automatic barbwire smooth blushing determined sunrise free find champion geometric curve nineteen fool

unrelated but here is a link to the temple os discord server
////
cpe6FS

where is terry? havent caught him streaming as of late
still in custody?

He last updated on the 26th. He was apparently locked away for 6 weeks in a mental institution because some gorilla glow-in-the-dark was trying to preveng his reign as Divine King.

templeos.org/Videos/Pope/

I was thinking about this last night
Terry is smart enough to develop his own coin by himself

in HolyC

drooling already

Terry could get it done in 1k lines of HolyC, probably even 500.

?????

Terry has some sort of random generator that selects words at random that he reads daily

thanks
im glad terryonii-chan is doing good and that the retarded monkey cattle realized his divinity and released him from the (((institution)))

fuck it I'm going all in, who's with me Veeky Forums?

We need ChristCoin. and mass adoption from Christians worldwide. not sure why someone hasn't seen the market opportunity yet.

temple mnemonic phrase (praise?)