Payfair General

All things payfair

sale on right now

gonna nut my pants t-minus 2 months

PFR is going to beat Robinhood, Fairx, Coss.io, and every other shitstain to market. they're literally releasing in 3 weeks. don't neck yourself when this is $4 in march

I really hope i do too... Holding a bit over 10K now.. Waiting for ether to drop so i can double up and grab 20K.

We're all certain PFR is a huge deal, right??

Serious sale. Currently collecting

There's nothing much to talk about, exchanger is coming in feb and that's all we need to know. Get your trust nodes before they're too expensive.

rule 1 of crypto don't buy former soviet block shit

yeah thank god I didnt get in on ether

remember its 10k required for node, passive income best income

I got in at 6 cents and I haven't sold a thing, I was gonna take my initial 4x but looked into this bullshit more. I'm gonna see how trust nodes work before touching my 15k stack

We spoke to one of their reps yesterday on telegram who said that they need 100k USD to list on kucoin.

They claim they don't have the money for it because their coins are locked up until a few years into the future per their ICO agreement so they need the community to essentially fundraise 100k so this goes on kucoin

Are we getting scammed? Is this normal?

Their ICO only raised about 200k so they really don't have the money for a decent listing now. They are not asking the community to pay the 100k fee. They will be asking the community to vote on whether they should do crowdfunding for exchange listings. They are hesitant to do this because they only have a prototype and not a working product.

>it's dipping
>op finished accumulating
>shill this now
Stop this, i'm not done accumulating

If there isn't a product this should not be listed on an exchange

They have a prototype and plenty of other higher market cap coins have much less. More importantly, the PFR devs agree with you. It is exactly why they're hesitant to ask the community to fund an exchange listing.

this is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said.. 99% of all crypto on exchanges have no working product.. still too early.

That's why it's only on shitty smart contract exchanges retard

Let's be real, faggot: these ivans don't have the marketing to shill this coin and barely speak English or Chinese. If the project is gonna survive in a bear market it needs a product or this coin will end up like aXpire

innovative brainlet there

God you're so fucking stupid are you in their telegram? Have you seen the video they made? Or the constant community interaction? Or the fairly large updates on the beta/github? Gtfo you dumb faggot

Dump your stock, queer. You don't have the grit for this stuff. You're some bull market faggot who bought in at 4 cents and think a kucoin listing will let you 10x

I'll spend 20 hours a week FUDing this coin if they try listing some nomworking BS

pajeet faggot

SELL YOUR PFR

The project is dead, the whales are dumping. They don't have block chain experience

>Dump your stock
>stock
The absolute state of Veeky Forums, calling crypto stocks and assuming most coins have a working product. How new are you?

But the beta is absolutely functional.

Seriously it's best just to ignore these retards and quietly accumulate more.

Then enjoy the SOLD ALL MY PFR AT 30 CENTS threads when it goes above 2 dolarry doos

Nice daily volume guys

Or never mind, NIMFA was 10x worse

>Daily volume is a fair representation of a token's success

Pic related. It's you

You are literally the dumbest person in the thread