Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

All I want in this life is to not be poor any longer. A small house and a small amount left over for living expenses. This is all I want in this world. I'm sick of wageslaving and still not being able to afford anything. All of my income goes on rent and other bills and I don't even buy stupid stuff. I haven't bought new clothes or consumer electronics for years because I can't afford to, all of my money goes on rent, food, internet bill. That is it. I can't afford to get into crypto because of this. Is there any way I can earn cryptocurrency online? And please don't say kneepads, etc, I mean serious ways... I'll do fuc*ing surveys if I have to, I just want a way in.

How do I do this? I don't want to miss this chance

Other urls found in this thread:

airdropalert.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Creature comfort
Just make me famous
or just make it painless

realistically, you have to have money to make money. it sounds like you have to make some wageslave gains first, what do you do for work?

work at a recycling factory so a glorified garbage collector

hey that's something! what kind of promotion options are there for you? whats your educational background? what do you enjoy doing?

Buy FUN

>internet bill
lolwut? how much do you pay for internet?

Post income, post detailed budget, receive advice.

I'm a truck driver. Just want you to know there's other blue collar Veeky Forumsbros hanging around. Pic related OP, best of luck to you.

where do you live and how much money do you have? what is your rent? whats the typical food cost per week?

people like you are the backbone of society

$30k Landscape construction laborer here. You're not alone.

also what took you so long to post on biz after lurking? atleast your old enough to know kneepads & listerine. im not going to lie, a small house and a small amount for living expense is quiet abit to dream about in this day and age desu. even condos go for 500-600k range with 600-800 dollar maintainence fees here in my neck of the woods. houses on the cheapest are 700k which is rare to come by in shit area with broken alot of shit. 1.2-1.8 mill in the most common for anything inbetween a 2bdr bungalow & a 5 bedroom 60-70s house. location dosnt play too big of a factor unless your an hour out of any township. 3-5 million for good comfy houses slightly north of where i am, and these are typical suburban houses.

This is so true and it's sad that they aren't given a dignified existence in return. Just enough to keep yourself alive to keep coming back to work

I have no degree, not much in the way of moving up the ladder. I may quit this job soon and reevaluate my life before I blow my brains out

I make equivalent 1300usd a month approx and my rent is 920, food 200~, internet 90, and the rest on other bills. I usually have around 100 usd equivalent spare at the end of the month every time

Thanks that means a lot to me

hello my fellow redneck nigger friend, i work in a grave yard. off for 4 month is nice atleast, ei so its ok for me. about 22k for me. place our chips right and we'll be able to make it

dad owns a recycling (aluminium) company, actually a good industry to get into as a young person, so hold tight and slowly invest, never stop learning

ICOs
Nuclear Vision
Napoelon X

NV has filled spaces for ico, but people will sell an email address that has been whitelisted and you can get in that way. Get on telegram.

Mid term hold
Jibrel

I wish I could buy 100k :(

Only have 40k FUN. Thinking about liquidating some XLM to put more in for FEBRUARY FUN RUN

That's worse that garbage collector.

Stop being a lazy poor brainlet, learn some skill based on IT, do some freelance work for btc online then trade or invest in a mining rig. Or learn some TA and become charismatic and scam investors for your initial capital. You wont make it though since you cry and ask to be spoonfed when theres literally infinite possibilities

all i want in this life is a small ass cabin in the mountains somewhere, a shitton of shrooms, and a husky. and internet.

mate do you have 0 holdings? i can spare some digi shit for shits and gig, but it actully might be rewarding if this hodl shit comes into fruition. that is pritty fucking rough to get by on. where the hell do you live? and yes, unfortunately society needs niggers and spic tier workers to sustain. i remember working in a college, doing landscaoping and having to spend half the day cleaning up after the kids shit they throw in front of you, blowing all the cigarette butts and shit. its a good experience imo. but it felt really hopeless for 3 years, makes you bitter at times being at the bottom, but i do dream of making it one day, and becoming a ceo or something and setting a influence for others to see and follow. if i were to become a ceo of any kind, i would pic trash thats on the ground in front of my wage cuck shits that think they're too high for clean up after their shit, and actully try to connect to the people that are lowkey shunned in society

where the fuck do you live? You can easily get a single family home for 500k-700k and I live in new fucking jersey where property tax is high as fuck.

get together with a bunch of guys and rob a bank

thats my dream too minus the husky and with a qt virgin wife. later part is impossible, as very few exist but the ones that exist deserves to be with better i suppose

No user, hodl both

and a condo in the city for when i need to bang some chick

Hi guys, I install generators and HVAC when the ground is workable. We're gonna make it.

me too brah, except add LSD and mescaline to that menu

Nice to know
0. I would be appreciate it. and I live in eastern euro fuck hole it is normal here to work for less. The internet is my only luxury every month

I dream of this too

This plus DMT.

Bit of ayahuasca once in a while

north of toronto, they stopped building appartments long time ago and opted for condos. most new families have to go for condos really. houses do become cheap if you drive an hour and half out of the city down to 250-800k. my parents place, we got in for 650k about a decade ago before this boom, at the peak about 2 years ago it could've went for 1.8 mill becuase of the size alone, very little reno was done. although the market has cooled off significantly, so my house would be worth anywhere from 1.2-1.6 atm. problem is we cant really move to other places unless, and we dont mind smaller home but finding a livable place is actully tricky here. infrastructure is very badly done in the GTA as we have seen an exponential population growth in a very short time with roads and other infrastructures that were never really accommodated for the growth in population. our highway 401 is actully the most congested in the north americas during the rush hour.

>ayahuasca
as much as i wanna try this, i dont wanna be puking my brains out for 12 hours as well. I might just do it with syrian rue

>I live in eastern euro fuck hole
more specific? i'm from hoholistan myself and while kiev is pricey, im surprised you're saying that.

woops didnt check id's

That's crazy. I know chinks have basically owned your real estate market but i didn't know it was that bad up there

this may seem horrible, but i would live in your car and live frugal as possible for a few months to get the capital to invest into cryptoo

sounds bad, but it is what i did to be able to invest into crypto

gl man

Dont be a fagpussy the puking is a part of the ritual. DMT is forever life altering when you do it.

whoa cool
I live in LA so skyscrapers are pretty small in comparison. never seen above the clouds... awesome

I've done DMT plenty of times, just fear the purge. Meh you're right, I'll do it the brew method

>live in my car

Joe Rogan is that you?

Tbh truffles put me in a ecstatic state. Incredible.

I didn't ''see'' a great deal, so tempted by aya.

Imho setting and preparation and respect for the plant/chemical is so important.

You know you can smoke DMT? 15 minute trip, rather than 8 hours.

Many, many largely oatmeal meals to put everything I could into crypto. Rent will be late this month. Fuck it. We're in for a huge bull run. Every sacrifice will be worth it this year.

Do what you can, while you still have time.

>Tbh truffles put me in a ecstatic state
yeah i get bodygasms i call them on shrooms.

LSD, shroom chocolates and 200mg MDMA will make you feel like god lmao

i used to be fucking pissed, but onces their money dries up, they merely join our shitty ecosystem that we call canada where taxation will suck ur blood dry. unironically with or without immigration our country is probably going to collaspe, and i think the governments picked mass immigration to keep new money flowing into the system. during 2010+ our country had been importing mostly chinks & persians & arabs with money. what are all those people going to do first when they come here with a family and a few million? on the plus side, its the boomers that are a major benefactors from the new gold rush.

feel free to post a wallet address, i mite send a small amount since im broke myself too, if i have i might send maybe 20 dollar eqv

0xBfc39ee0E9E451E83D35aB0F1DE3ba9baffAE74d
Thanks for anything if you send

I never tried psychedelic drugs

It's probably the only class of drugs that are fun and relatively benign as far as physical effects go. If you've tried weed, I tell this to the newfriends

"LSD (really any psychedelc) is what you think weed will be before you ever smoke weed"
(think the stereotypical trippy effects you see in media/tv/movies when a character takes a puff and has a fucking acid trip)

Try it at least once, in good company (or alone is fine) and in a comfy setting. It's like sex, you gotta try it before you croak

what wallet is that?

I would be scared to do alone i heard people can see bad shit

eth

It's literally mind over matter, you'll have a bad trip if you want a bad trip, and conversely, you wanna have a good time, youll have a blast. Set and setting is a topic because if you control that then there's nothing to worry about. Do your own research, especially LSD, it has quite a bit on it actually.

also, hope your not disapointed by the amount. i put in about 200 usd into shitcoins 2 years ago. if i held onto it all it would've been 100k usd. i sold them all after holding for about abit over a year seeing it go nowhere, i just hope you hold onto it and actully becomes a decent amount down the road, and also becomes a carrot on a stick that keeps you going

My father dropped out of college to take care of his grandmother. As a result, he's 60 years old making $35,000. I'm in my 20s and make twice his income. I respect people like you more than anyone else on this planet because you have a reason for working at a recycling factory and it's not because you're stupid, lazy, or defective. Our President feels the same way. Keep fighting user.

placed an order for some lsd on dream markets with my crypto gains, cant wait to try it

I want to have a good tme but how do you stop having bad trip? now that I know it can happen I will be paranoid

I am gratful for anything at all you are too kind. I hope you make it one day

thank you for the kind words. I hear a lot of people say this but we are still treated like lowest of the low in society and on tv
sometimes I feel i am doing good for society because someone has to do this work but then other days I feel beaten

>I want to be rich
>Please Coins, Give Me da Money

KYS.

Hey i asked for ways to make money online i did not ask for anthing else, im sorry you feel that way

unironically blog about your poor and miserable life on steemit.com and you get paid for upvotes of pity and empathy

First of all crypto is a sham. Investing in (stocks, bonds, options & ect) the real shit is the best way to go in that category. But if you want to really make something out of yourself you're going to have to reinvent yourself by learning skills that the rich will pay for so you can work your way to the top. To get out of any hole your stuck in you have to get a little dirty and not take the easy route that has worked for little. Because your not special, none of use are. Just cut the crap and make something out of yourself. The reason you poor is because you have never tried to not be. If everyone tells you to invest into a crypto because you will get rich why should you listen if only 1% of people have money, but the other 99% tells you how to make money.
READ A BOOK. LEARN SOMETHING. TAKE A RISK. Cause if you don't then you will be just like everyone else.

sent 30 dollar of eth, not sure how long it will take, best of luck mate, some cheap coins im looking at is PRL, AMB, TEL & DENT. what shitcoin are you looking to get down the road? a year or 2 down the road, i do believe that these meager sums we "invest/gamble" will pay tenfolds. it really helped me when i did sell my alts during the last last bull run to pay my rent and pay for other expenses

>being this retarded

What mkes crypto a scam? I dont believe that it is a scam
I will try to take your other asdvice thankyou

That means a lot to me friend thank you and i havent searched enough for coin to buy but i am going to do that now i hope you have a good day and good gains

Electrician here, take up a trade any trade plasterer, tiler, plumber, concreter etc. Money is good and the skills are invaluable

You can definitely make money off crypto, but considering you work at a recycling factory I'm guessing u make 50k annually (which isn't bad) you don't seem like the person who can afford to take losses from something that you could do better in. If your into investing take a look into some more historically better proved to work methods, but investing in anything can take some time and not bring in the results most are looking for. Then again if you want to change your way of living and are interested in investing just spend a few hours a day/s studying it and if you learn enough over the time you will know your money like the back of your hand. It isn't necessary to have a degree to work at firms or business. As long as you have a open mind and dedication you can increase your chances in becoming anything.

This.
LSD is the true patrician tier drug.
Try it to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.
You might like or not like what you find. Just keep pen and paper with you to protocol your ideas.

t. someone who has >7MM$ in crypto and done like 30 trips

This is from my first experience: pastebin.com/NtjigBEe

No i make nxt to nothing i dont live in us i live eastern europe so i dont make that much
Also i think I have open mind I just want to try with cryptocurrency because i saw people on Veeky Forums make money with it over the years and always interested me
thank you for advice again

Not sure if you will make much money now, but you will definitely LEARN.
Crypto is like the fourth or fifth thing like this that I do. Before were: Marbles, Pokemon Cards, Numismatic coins, Precious metals, Stocks & automated trading systems I programmed and finally crypto.

It might take long for something like it to come along again and maybe you will never experience it but nevertheless, over time you will gain the ability to efficiently navigate the markets and extract profit by smart decision making.

This sounds lke something i want to try
>Each human be seen as combination of mathematical functions of needs and wants. Even the body is just math formulas in DNA code
>Humans love beautiful forms which are in fact mathematical functions (faces, music, paintings)
>When we see faces we contrast them with ideals and try to achieve a perfect fit to the ideal good form.
>If we see something beautiful we see beautiful functions. Our brain sometimes over-idealizes things,

did it leave any lasting impression on you to this day or did it go back to normal after?

Yes i just hope to make something and then i can see where to go from there but it is difficult with little which is why i am trying to get into crypto so the next thing will be easy vs crypto (becasue i am maybe too late now)
thankyou for the thought out advice

I make 350 a week and have saved 13k in crypto. At my ATH I was worth near 20k. I had 600 dollars to my name in august. It's not impossible to come up a little, you have to make sacrifices though. I moved back in with my parents (no food/rent) and don't hang out with my friends anymore. So my only expense is like $200 a month on weed and gas. The rest goes into crypto and the occasional indulgence, like fast food or some cheap shit from Aliexpress/amazon. If you want to shit to change you have to make sacrifices.

>Mom dad I'm moving back in because crypto

This has to be a joke fucking KEK

im sure posting a bunch of goofy people will really change opinions

>wants to get rich
>spends entire thread chatting with a degenerate about drugs
you're not going to make it bro

I have never done but interested lsd is not killed anyone ever

good song

>arcade fire
>good
you have poor taste friend

its all fun and games til it triggers schizophrenia

today user was a pretty cool guy

The feels

you're a good guy user, wish i had something to send you.
like others said you are good for society and i hope one day karma rewards you.
the little people always end up with the bad deal, maybe one day you will make it if you try and get lucky enough.

wish i could send you something

Damn thats rough

IF YOU WANNA WIN BIG YOU NEED TO BET BIG

IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO PAY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO PLAY

TGIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

Don't give this poor guy any false hopes guys anyone with 1/2 a brain knows the easy gains in crypto are over

Hey, I was in your position... I'm still a wageslave, but now I have a house, cars, and can afford crypto... you need to step on everything in front of you. Your boss giving you shit? Feeling stuck? Apply for a new job that's higher than your previous job, lie, do whatever it takes. Stop throwing pity parties and let nothing stop you from getting paid.

Not sure how well this still works but you could try airdrops to get started. Airdrops are free crypto that are sometimes given away in order to promote a coin. I know there were a few guys on biz that made several thousand dollars a month from airdrops and at least one parlayed it into a much larger sum through reinvesting into other crypto.

You can participate by browsing bitcointalk altcoin announcements for airdrops and sign up for everything available or use an alert site like airdropalert.com (there might be a better one that was just the first that popped up on google).

Could also look for bounties for promising new coins (getting paid in crypto for performing small tasks like translating whitepapers to another language).

Good luck I hope you're able to make it.

moon bitcoin
moon bitcoin cash
moon litecoin
moon doge
moon dash
they dont pay a lot, but they funnel into coinpot. you can collect every 5 mins for best. also check out skraps.io its a very promising investment, heres my code for 5% off if you like what you see-ref=17032e66e95422da39e7ca8f

What the other user said, set and setting is everything. Also have some music you absolutely love ready.