WHERE'S THE CRASH TO 8K

WHERE'S THE CRASH TO 8K
I SOLD AT THE BOTTOM AND NOW I HAVE WORTHLESS TETHER BAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cq3gkwin1y4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry user you still have your money and haven't lost anything (except gains)

could be much worse you ungrateful fucc

I HAVE LESS THAN BEFORE BECAUSE I SOLD LOW

>tfw you didn't fall for the 8k meme.

WEAK HANDS WEAK HANDS WEAK HANDS

Long term we haven't recovered at all, but being in tether during any movement is painful

Use Bollinger Bands.

youtu.be/cq3gkwin1y4

I missed it too but all I have is stale buy orders. you're a fucking retard for trying to time the market lmao

Thanks for reminding me of those smug as fuck >8k fags. hahahaha where's you're high IQ now retards?

Buy high sell low.
You are doing a great job OP

Bro just give it another 24 - 48 hours, BTC has been scraping against resistance for days now, should make a return to support very soon before making another run at resistance. Ultimately BTC is actually in a very bullish pattern right now, ( inb4 bear market hurr durr) yes I know it is bear trend right now but it will eventually break the downward wedge it is in and take the fuck off.

There's a dip brewing
r-right

>but it will eventually break the downward wedge it is in and take the fuck off.
No it won't. Why would it?

Because that is what happens in a downward wedge, as it approached the apex it breaks up in the majority of times. So much so that it is a standard common TA pattern investors can rely on to help predict future market movement.

We have a descending triangle at ~10k. We are going down, we bounce off between 10k and 10.2k and then we come back down. Each time the bulls get less of a bounce. DT need three bounces, maybe 5, then the break through.

We have about 5 days between bounces so the next bounce will hit ground in about 2-3 days.

didn't buy the dip, eh?

The only reassurance I have is zooming out on my charts
also nice id

That's why I told the OP to give it about 24 - 48 hours because I see what you see. You're looking at the short term, I see the descending triangle as well which could send it to one of two target points, pic related. Long term it's going to continue the wedge until sell pressure becomes exhausted and the price breaks out, most likely to a new ATH. Wedge runs until April so sometime from now until then the breakout will occur.

I don't see that second resistance line being so steep.

It is steep and it is valid. However there are a few supports above it that could provide a less drastic second target price. I however error on the side of caution and go to the lowest provable support line to cover a catastrophic drop. I did precisely that for the Jan 15th drop and nailed it almost exactly on the dot a week before it happened. Doesn't mean it will happen this time but like I said, it has served me well in the past to be pessimistic.

kek u fuckd up m8

Every fucking January it goes down, and every fucking January you have idiots saying its going to crash, and every fucking February it shoots up like crazy.

AND
PEOPLE
STILL
FALL
FOR
IT

Because you're the dumbest fucker ever, the TA experts who said 8k and 4K Bitcoin were the same niggers who were saying Bitcoin will be ATH 3 days before the tax the pajeets shat on you again! Buy back now before you buy back at 20k you kike

ready your pink wojaks nerd