Why Stellar will be number 1 by 2019

Yes, you read that right you braindead norman, Stellar will be the number one crypto by 2019. Yes, it will pass Ripple, it will pass Ethereum, it will pass Bitcoin. Why?

Well, Stellar is Platonic form of a currency that exists solely online, if one were to imagine a digital currency without technical constraints, you would imagine Stellar. Here's why:

>extremely high transaction speed
>extremely low fees even for MASSIVE transactions (less than one penny fee for moving over a million dollars)
>large number of circulating coins meaning things can be priced in a NORMAL way (imagine a company pricing their game, which is more appealing and user friendly for consumers, 40 Lumens or .00012487 BTC?)
>slightly inflationary, people will actually use it as a currency instead of endlessly speculating with it
>slightly inflationary, will lower volatility
>will have the most user friendly exchange from Fiat to Stellar out there, more user friendly than Coinbase
>sleek wallet interface that allows current holders to collect more through inflation
>won't use absurd amounts of electricity when it's widely adopted

Now, that's just what makes it the ideal Platonic currency, but let's look at what makes it the Chad among virgins in the sea of shitcoins in our current crypto market:
>can, has been, and will continue to be used as the premier ICO platform, vastly superior to NEO and ETH
>will have specific exchanges designed for it with Stellar/alt trading pairs, which will continue to drive the price up
>no large exchange fees
>truly decentralized
>doesn't have to lie to people about what it will be used for in the future in order to get them to think it has value (DUH DA BANKS WILL USE IT GUYS DUH) (partnership incoming guys, everyone retweet, partnership incoming!) (this is the start of Web 19.0!)

In light of all this, why the FUCK aren't you holding Stellar? Are you just dumb?

XLM IS FUTURE. LAMBOLAND HERE I COME

also, whats with all these other shitcoins using rockets as their shilling attempt? Are they really that fkin stupid and pathetic to try and mimic good ol Stella?

News flash folks, everything with a rocket is Stellar related

What's the problem? Did you think Ripple would be number 1?

Ripple, XLM, no difference. Both aren’t going much further. You will never go to lambo land you dumbasses. Already a top 10 Coin. Get out or stay poor faggots.

look at this grand wizard here, he knows da way

>truly decentralized

topkek

Holy shit OP, do you really believe that shit?

Fucking idiot if you do.

show me something that is more decentralized and not a shitcoin in this crypto market.

>protip

u cant

TWO BILLION SUPPLY LMAO

Good point

raiblocks

>inb4 shitcoin reddit pajeet reeee

not even going to comment on that scam

just as planned

if you're still in raiblocks id suggest getting the fk out

Why are people suddenly using the term "Norman" more all of a sudden? I know "Norman" and "Normal" are older terms, but why the sudden resurgence? Is it some halfway between "normalfag," which people don't want use because they're too beta PC, and "normie," which they don't want to use because its too leddit?

>fk

Why don't you fucking kys, you bitch

i assume it's a contraction of normal man
norman

i dunno, first i've seen it. i'm fine with normie, leddit doesn't have a trademark on the term

I'm not.

>anchors
>lightning is needed

I'm not sure will if stellar will or will not succeed. but it's less decentralized than xrb and it's not as simple and easy to use. yep, stellar is a platform and bla bla bla I know, I'm talking about the currency as is.

all in on stellar, lets fucking go boys

is it december yet?

fk is faster to type than fuck u stupid fucking faggot

no one gives a fuck about your rando fucking comment

I am skeptical of Stellar overtaking ETH (especially) but I do think that it will continue to grow.

Robinhood is putting it on their crypto-exchange when it comes up, which will put more normie $ in.

The only way that Stellar would ever pass ETH would be if it were accepted as a form of payment by HUGE corporations worldwide (which will never happen) [Yes, I know IBM - I've also heard that IBM has withdrawn not publicly]

FairX, US compliant ICO platform, and backend/ settlement for potential GDAX competitor, any-for-any exchanges, pathfinding, and member of hyperledger project.
overtaking eth is far fetched, but given a few years I could see it happening

I think OP is delusional. I've also been onboard since 840 SAT so I've got a long way to go before I step off the ride.

Niggercoin, buying stellar is like helping refugees rape your family.