TRTL is getting dumped hard right now and it’s probably over. That said...

TRTL is getting dumped hard right now and it’s probably over. That said, it was a pretty low-effort 30x if you bought at one sat and sold before it was too late.

What’s the next easy 30x coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344886.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete this thread

i didnt offload my bags yet, need it to go back up to 30sat so i can dump the rest on the discord retards

WE GOING FOR 1000SATS BABBYYY

ss this nonbeliever

i dont get it, is my tradeogre not updating or soemthing?

trtl shows no action for awhile now

SELL NOW

Just shill me something on etherdelta Veeky Forums

yes, everyone dump and give me your turtles :)

refresh

ohhhh

OOOOHHHH

OHHHH GODDD

OH GOD NO

OH GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARY

Thanks bought 100k

This coin originated here, no? Why would anybody buy into a literal biz spam coin?

To make money on a quick dump, duh.

I bought about $1000 worth when it was 1 sat and cashed out for just under $30000 after holding for barely two weeks.

PHO next 30x and beyond

Youre a fucking moron, this shit is going parabolic

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH, HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW!

don't sell now retards, we're yet to be added to big exchanges.
so 100% in a day is not enough? it can't only go up, idiots

>don't sell now retards, we're yet to be added to big exchanges.
Right, because being added to major exchanges never makes a coin immediately crash in value, it only ever makes it go up.

not with all the hype

I genuinely hope I’m wrong and that TRTL still has a ways to go, but I cashed out most of my stack anticipating this to be an exit scam for the devs, and going off what I’ve seen in the discord I’m 99% sure it is.

The discord is scary as fuck. The whales are so large. The coin is going nowhere.

We are making the new meme coin jump in fagget
discord CKRPWdx

>all those 450TRTL sells
Wow. Even the most shit-tier shitcoins still has organized FUD and deliberate attempts to make the charts show false movement. I'm impressed. They must have made it.

This.

This shitcoin is not even trying. I didn't even need to read the whitepaper to know it's a shitcoin.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344886.0

That coin will ten x

People literally bought Ponzicoin, most of Veeky Forums is retarded.

Lol not even close to being over.

The dumps you are seeing now are tiny.

There are people with over 1 billion turtle.

I got in kind of late but I had a decent rig and got 87 million turtle.

read the discord. the turtle whales are waiting a long time till they dump

Jesus they don't even deny a couple individuals have most of the supply.

>stupid fud guys the whales are waiting a long time before they dump come on guys trust me exchange next week to the moon!!

I don't think you fully understand the issue of whales.

>There are single people with over a quarter of the supply.

Yeah nah, fuck off

That's why turtlecoin will never be as big as Dogecoin. Because no one really took it seriously at first, the supply was more evenly distributed, unlike TRTL. New users only come in to make a quick buck, not develop a community for long term usage like Doge.

Yea maybe if this was at a 1m mcap still but it's not. It's nearing the end for this little shitcoin.

The supply is being diluted very quickly. 2.8 billion turtle is being added every month. that 1 billion is not going to be a large share for much longer

1/4 right now, give it a few weeks or a month and that 1/4 will be 1/12

It IS an exit scam. The website was built at the same time the development of TRTL started on github. Tradeogre was exclusively built for TRTL coin, and they have paid shills on Veeky Forums right now saying "The site existed before trtle was added". BUT if you go through the commit log, the trtl coin started production the exact same time the fucking site became live. THIS IS AN EXIT SCAM and they are active participators of Veeky Forums & reddit, with alternate accounts and switching between different IP's to give you the illusion that plenty of people are getting rich off this coin.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN AND REPORT ANYONE WHO FUCKING SHILLS IT

I was wondering why my BTC withdrawal doesn't come through. tradeogre says "successfull" but nothing happens on my wallet, cant see transaction info or something ^^ fuckiy turtles

>at the same time the development of TRTL started on github

trtl has been developed since december isn't it

stop fuding, looks like you want to mine easier

haha this fucking coin everywhere on Veeky Forums all the sudden, where did UFR go? discord groups so ADD they must just get casuals who drop in once a week and do no research

That's absolute fud I;ve moved well over 1btc on trade ogre today alone just fine.

You're one of the devs, they are talking about defending against this talking point in the discord RIGHT NOW.

No you haven't, you're part of the fucking scam.

Fuck off.

We need mods banning these turtle shills ASAP

Low effort FUD

evidence?

They dont have any, because I'm not one of the devs hell I didnt start mining this coin till like a week ago, he's just salty this is one of the greatest moon missions in recent times.

I have never seen so much coordinated lies being spread against a coin. First it was the lie about keyloggers, then it was a myth about a premine, now it's an accusation that everyone who used tradeogre is a samefagging dev. You niggers are retarded.

>I have never seen so much coordinated lies being spread against a coin.
This. What the fuck is this shit all about?
>proofs are screenshots of convos by some purported whale
>mfw

>yeah bro we wont dump on you dont worry just keep buying in

Told you, you fucking retards

>salty
I keep seeing that over and over again from people defending this shit. Don't think for a second that it's not obvious what you are doing.

Where do I sell this shit?

funny thing is both FUD and anti-fud are pretty similar across all posts.

I've got 16800 ARY strapped in

This is so fucking untrue its unreal

They added TRTL without the dev's knowledge. They literally said to use at your own risk as they aren't a supported exchange

Holy shit this fud

Guy with the most has 700 million, which is a little under 1/6th and shrinking massively daily. He can't dump his turtles, there's not enough volume.

He's stuck and has every incentive to slowly sell off coins to prevent a price dump and panic selling.

On good news the dev paid out of pocket to have it listed in trade Satoshi so that's coming.

what is the payment i.d. in simplewallet

lol I told you faggots, you backed the wrong memecoin

The dude also paid like 65k to get his stack.

Odyssey Coin (OCN) on KuCoin

I've already 4x'd in less than a week and I'm comfy as hell