TRTL

Get in, this thing is going to reach 1000 sats within 1 week, thats not even debateable, whats arguable is how far beyond that it will go

WEBSITE
turtlecoin.lol/

FAUCET (FREE COINS)
faucet.trtl.me/

1. Zero transactionfees

2. Blockchain lightweight. 50MB and capped to that. Growing inversly logarithmically as users increase.

3. Lightning fast transactions. Does 1800 transactions/second, more than almost any other cryptocurrency

4. Getting listed on poloniex, kraken, binance and coinbase by the end of february

5. Consistently doubled in volume since launch

6. Privacy coin.

7. Slow and steady. Dedicated dev team working more closely with the community than any other coin.

8. Zero pre-mining. Devs control close to zero of the supply.

9. Whales are all in contact with the community and give away in faucet

10. No chinese shenanigans

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its at 23 satoshis now. Anything under 300sat IS A STEAL.

300% gain in two days, get in before its too late.

it went from 2 sat to 30 sat in 2 days, thats a 15x rise

buying dip

this is too much now, quiet down with these threads user

No white paper. Very lightweight "Roadmap". No information on their team. Not on coinmarketcap.com so I'm not even sure what exchanges it's really on. Trying to claim it will be on Coinbase by the end of February. You're an idiot if you believe a project so under developed or represented is going to be on Coinbase ever, let alone in a month. I guess you can try and get some free coins from the faucet, but you'd have to download their wallet to get the coins. Recommend digging into the code before blindly doing that. Very fishy "project", be careful.

>no white paper

You can read the source code, and all the info is on the page

>not on cmc

It will be in less than a week, thats a fact, mabye you're not very good at looking at data, but thats your problem

>wont be on coinbase

Do you know how to use google?

>wallet problems

Their sourcecode is public. The keylogger thing is 100% a meme. This is also a fact.

>"project"

Its so clear you're trying to drive the price down so that you can accumulate more, its not even funny.

Lol, I understand that I can read their source code. But I prefer to also have a white paper so that I can understand the vision and goals. It very well could be on CMC within the week, I don't deny that. But it's not right now, so that mean this project is so young (December 9th) and there's no way Coinbase is going to put such a baby Crypto on their platform. Speaking of Coinbase, do you know how to use Google?
I don't see shit on there about Turtles getting added to Coinbase. Weird, you'd think a new coin getting added on Coinbase would have tons of articles trending at the top of Google. I'm not saying there's wallet problems, I hadn't even heard of the "keylogger" thing until you said something about it. In fact I didn't say anything about wallet problems or keyloggers. Just mentioned people should check the code before blindly downloaded it. I don't even know where to buy this, none of the big exchanges are carrying it (even further proof it will not be added to Coinbase). So I could give a fuck what the made up price of your made of shillcoin is. I will not, and will never buy this steaming pile of shit you all trying to shill.

> I will not, and will never buy this steaming pile of shit you all trying to shill.

>t. whale accumulating

"We are seeking to form relationships with market partners and ancillary services that can help us serve our users best. We commit to being listed on at least one exchange by Q2 2018 as part of our short term growth plan."

direct quote from their website you lying shilling piece of dogshit

I wish I could see Turtle Coins rallies. Especially if there's been 7 within a month. Would absolutely love to look at the chart, I mean it must be parabolic. Please point me to an exchange that is selling this, I'd love to see this chart, I haven't been able to find price information on Turtle Coin anywhere. And if in fact, you're really trying to say that Turtle Coin has rallied seven times in 27 days, than my only advice to you is sell. Sell if you've seriously saw that much growth in your investment. If it's seriously rallied that much, you are about to see an absolutely ugly correction sooner than later. Even the good coins can only pump for so long.

Spread yourcoins you fucking whales or this will remain a very short P&D.
No one wants to buy a coin that is 90% in the hands of a few people.
TRTLuyWp7a6ECdJMjTsX4oFwoHGmKyhtXS1myHZAPDDjcUsJMJKDKfR8jPRHcHkteELrsrk8amR7S3yHqavi5bUAVKGDs9rkj4q

The only exchange it's on it TradeOgre.com. It's sketchy but noones saying they've been scammed yet.
I'm under the impression TRTL is a knock off of monero.

you can buy it on their discord through a trade bot

frankly, the team, while anonymous, has some credentials to them. I appreciate the whole 'let's make a product and let it speak for itself' approach to things. However, it's VERY high risk as it stands right now.

There is no proven track record I can point to for the devs. One of the guys has 'project leader for Debian' on his github but the only shit I can find for him is some kind of build automation shit. The product is in such infancy that the idea has not even been validated yet.

My short assessment is that I wouldn't buy this product as it stands now.

Thanks for the link. Looking at the trade volume, it seems like this exchange was made specifically for Turtlecoins. TRTL's are literally 92% of that exchanges volume. This just makes me even more sketched out by this project. Wouldn't recommend for anyone to touch it with a 10 foot pole. You may be able to get a lucky gamble and make a quick buck. But this is about as risky as it gets people.

NOOO STOP BLEEDING OUT

WHERE'S THE SECOND PUMP??

Don't forget you faggots that it's a literal KEYLOGGER that they have you install on your computer. Report OP for illegal content.

Nahh, haven't you heard, "The keylogger thing is 100% a meme."

Unless you can point it out in the code which is, you know, publically available, get fucked by a nigger, catch AIDS and die.

how hard were you dropped on your head as a baby?

% of all coins owned by 8 fucking people

I think I'll just sit back and watch the whales shill this entire project into the dirt.

>upload github
>but the application you compile into is using entirely different code
>retards are this stupid.

I like how the devs are stalking these boards to back each other up. Hope you go to jail for your illegal shit.

New meme coin get in or miss another moon mission
discord CKRPWdx

Keep up the turtle fud

I'm still accumulating

Owner of coinbase basically admitted it would be added in march? WTF is wrong with you? Cant you read?

LOL
when they added TRTL, TRTL was only doing a few hundred USD in volume a day. You are fucking stupid. Look up the whois. The site was around before TRTL you dumbass

can we ban these shills? they almost made me by $250 worth of it

Are you autistic? How do you think that someone claiming a coinbase listing isn't joking. It was obviously a joke

buy* my b, phone posting here

It went from 1 sat to 30 sat in 7 days.
People like you never make money. You aren't willing to invest in something until it's already well known and established by early adopters. I went in at 1 sat while you were scared, and Im already at x25 while your portfolio is bleeding out.

YOU ARE AN ACTUAL FAGGOT

you can literally build it from github dipshit, that's the point of github.

>sudo apt-get update
>sudo apt-get -y install build-essential python-dev gcc-4.9 g++-4.9 git cmake libboost1.58-all-dev librocksdb-dev
>export CXXFLAGS="-std=gnu++11"
>git clone github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
>cd turtlecoin
>mkdir build && cd $_
>cmake ..
>make

where? post link