Has anyone ever used their crypto wealth to actually get girls? How would I do it...

Has anyone ever used their crypto wealth to actually get girls? How would I do it. I have around 250k right from mining from 2011-2015 (could have had 1mil but my dumbass cashed out a lot at 1k and 3k). I'm 20 and in college. Virgin goes without saying.

>make tinder account
>make fake blockfolio of around 5~ million
>'lol just looking for someone to spend my crypto money on and have some fun #bitcoin' in the profile

just buy hookers, 250k is nothing and won't impress anyone

not personally, cuz I'm an autist and I think that shit will ruin stuff I already have going one with girls in my group. But, anons said they had success even posting fake blockfolios, so maybe if you wanted to bang tinder girls, go for it. If you want to get a high caliber girl, you're going to have to take her out actually using that money. The idea that you paid for it using crypto and it's only going to increase in the future will land you a girl, but whether you'll be used or not is out of the question and depends on looks and muscles, which are always the most important indicators for a women to commit infidelity. Like I'm a blue collar faggot, and I fuck milfs every weekend cuz they always go to the same bar looking for young dudes who are strong.

Nearly everyone in their 30s has that much, it won’t impress anyone

goddamn just buy a hooker and get yourself a wife from eastern europe/asia, most of them look far better than western women nowdays and they still live by the best values.
>dated a girl from russia, she was kind and heart warming and never complained about cooking

You could get pussymagnet cars and clothes and do exciting things with attractive friends (but not more attractive than you if your end game is roastie poon). Me personally Im leaving the women who have left me behind. Tyrone can have those jew-brained whores with the timed divorce bombs hiding in them. If Elon makes sentient robot AI gfs thats it im off organics for good. Everyone who cant afford one should be euthanized to prevent the huge supply increase of females. We can keep a few fertile to produce children and thats it.

So putting my blockfolio screenshot as one of my tinder pics will work?

Also I think 250k is not bad while everyone around me is in debt

250k won't be enough if you're ugly or awkward/creepy, bump up the numbers to 2 mill

No one would say “what do you mean I have too much money” what kind of faggot larp shit is this? At least make it believable

>So putting my blockfolio screenshot as one of my tinder pics will work?
Yeah, why not just try it with a fake account? I never personally tried it, haven't had tinder for 2 years, but why not? Don't expect someone faithful though, cuz the money. DUHHH

You'll certainly attract the rose scented whores who want to suck every last dime out of you. I want to help that along out of maliciousness, but I'll be a biz/bro/ just this once and tell you this a bad idea.

i-is that asmrdarling

You started mining when you were 12-13?
Lol nice lark faggot

You're either autistic or a pajeet that doesn't understand english, that post is hilarious.

wow you are retarded bro

250k isn't much. You really need at least 10 million if you're actually going to impress anyone. 100mm is basically the real "rich" threshold.

I think I was 14? Tech teacher was talking about how his son was mining bitcoin and that go me into doing the same.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm 19 with $100k which is a lot for my age, but I'm still a virgin. I buy designer clothes like Gucci and wear it to class. I bought a 328i that is only a few years old. Heck, I've even made Facebook posts about my newly acquired crypto wealth. But I still am not sure how to proceed from here. Do you literally offer them money for sex? It doesn't help that guys in my classes are also jealous of my wealth, so I've been excluded from any of the large groups. I'm at a CC, so the dumb low class whores here should be begging for me and my wealth.

anyone else see the shit stains near her boobs?

I did this and got banned on tinder idk why

nice bait

lol that's not true at all, I doubt even 25% of 30 year olds have that much

mate 2.5% of 30 year olds don't even have that much
0.25% maybe

How can you be so ugly that a 328i doesn't get you a gf?

They assume its daddies money. The same applies to any younger person who has made their own money.

Cash out and live life.

kek. not sure if elliot.

anyway, have you tried talking to a girl or inviting them to something?

btw. normies get laid through social circles. join a sport or club.

>Also I think 250k is not bad while everyone around me is in debt

and if u spend those 250k on memes instead of investing to become truly rich (read financially independent) how exactly are you different ?

Maybe she has implants, for some procedures I heard they take skin grafts from the buttocks.

mentioning I play violin worked better than bragging about crypto. Or literally anything else worked better. Maybe because most people still think crypto is just fake money ponzi.

post your Facebook or link to your twitter if your really worth 250 at 20 years old OP. and for the rest of you larping anons saying 250 isnt much for a 20 year old, post your lives. easy to larp but who can prove?

Seriously though OP, you don't want a girl who's after your money and you don't want to pay for companionship either. Use that money to do better yourself and be healthier and more confident. Hopefully at some point you'll find someone who loves you for who you are and you'll love her too.

I'm not ugly, but either way women prefer money over looks.
Why would it matter anyway? These dumb whores just want money, they shouldn't worry about how I got it.
I do talk to girls but it's hard now that social circles have been formed in classes and, as I said, jealous guys have excluded me from them. I would join a sport, but I never played a sport in high school, so I don't have the experience or the skill level needed imo. I did join a club last semester, but nothing ever happened. I'd talk to girls but most of them had boyfriends and the ones that didn't never progressed to anything beyond acquaintances. Also, I don't know how to invite girls to places. I've been a shut in most of my life so I don't even know about 'places' to go and I have no friends.

My friend buy a small plot of land with a small comfy house and relax a bit even better with solar or wind power no electric bills.

If done right your monthly bills would be like 200 bucks.