ITC

got some nice 24h gains out of it. Do you expect it to drop again in next few days or are we just at the start of a moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chain-itc-awarded-prestigious-blockchain-excellence-award-at-the-davos-world-economic-forum-5d7ff1061e88
medium.com/@ywh.eric/more-to-the-iot-chain-and-hashed-partnership-than-meets-the-eye-a7d4d937f779
medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-accepts-bpks-investment-and-forms-a-strategic-partnership-9c3a053dfd88
twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973
reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7qpi82/rumour_itc_partnership_with_cheetah_mobile_2/
forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/01/22/explaining-directed-acylic-graph-dag-the-real-blockchain-3-0/#686955da180b
huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
youtu.be/4d2u3swNUNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Possible drop in coming days or just staying stagnant, but this is a moon mission all next month so possibility this is just the start leading to massive gains. I have a feeling it might hit the $20 mark next month, but that is just me.

i like the project aswell , but i since i only have 4k to invest im thinking about going out now and rebuy later. i dont want to "waste" time in stagnant phases

That is fine, you just cant really tell much when the stagnant phase is over resulting in FOMO since you left for another coin. Im staying in even though stagnant phases can be annoying. I like my position and have lost a lot of opportunity money by leaving a project early (Bounty0x got in at 6 cents, Walton got in at $1.57, MOD got in at 78 cents) and unfortunately left before they had a chance to become massive, so my picks are good. Im just working on my hodling now.

I will hold this through february.

Why?

> Testnetlaunch + fully open source code 11th of february or earlier (could be as early as this month)

This is the most exciting one. If they really show the world that they combine blockchain tech with DAG tech and the code is approved by the coder-community there will be a BIG hype as it will be the de facto best IoT project on the market! Better than any competitor! A strong sign indicating that it will actually be a good code is this as it can make you think the judges reviewed the code and thought it is really good.

>medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chain-itc-awarded-prestigious-blockchain-excellence-award-at-the-davos-world-economic-forum-5d7ff1061e88

It is now basically approved by .

Also, the #hased partnership is bigger than you would think.
>medium.com/@ywh.eric/more-to-the-iot-chain-and-hashed-partnership-than-meets-the-eye-a7d4d937f779
-Bpks strategic partnership
>medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-accepts-bpks-investment-and-forms-a-strategic-partnership-9c3a053dfd88
-ITC will be listed on south korean exchange OKCOIN with an ITC/KRW pair. that will launch in mid-feb.
-A big transfer of ITC to a binance wallet was spotted, so it may get listed soon (after testnetlaunch?)
>twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973
-ITC confirmed they met with Cheetah Mobile CEO (cheetah mobile is a chinese $2b company with 634 million users). They're pictured with Cheetah Mobile CEO and FenBuShi group CEO
>reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7qpi82/rumour_itc_partnership_with_cheetah_mobile_2/
-orbes article from 5 days ago saying ITC is blockchain 3.0 and is primed to take advantage of the biggest Internet-of-Things market in the world
>forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/01/22/explaining-directed-acylic-graph-dag-the-real-blockchain-3-0/#686955da180b
-

1/2

yeah true, i guess the next month should be quite good to say atleast. with alle the rumors about upcoming exchanges, yellow paper etc.

i should just stay in for now

I advice you to read up about #hashed.
look at the projects theyve supported. they were formerly known as Blockchain Partners Korea and now have offices in San Francisco. Ask yourself why the biggest blockchain fund in South Korea has decide to back ITC --- this fund sees hundreds if not thousands of projects, and this is who they're backing. Put 2+2 together user.

- bitcoin bravado WILL shill it, trust me, this will pump it a lot

-ITC will be capable of 1,000 tx/s during testnet in a couple of weeks, then mainnet launch in April. Mainnet will be capable of 100,000 tx/s which will make it the current most scalable blockchain/DAG.

For reference, BTC and ETH are capable of between 3 to 15 tx/s

- CEO said in telegram they were ahead of schedule on mainnet and in their roadmap its scheduled for early Q2.

another good article for research purposes, this one by huffpost

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183

P.S.: IoT will be BIG in 2018. The blockchain, and DAG technology make IoT networks safe and fast. These technologies are a PERFECT solution for the severe safety problems of IoT networks, I don't get how you can't see the advantages. Instad of relying on a centralized datacenter, which can be hacked, transactions are stored and verified on the blockchain, which is unhackable, decentralized and 100% safe.

For example, in 2017 2 million IoT Devices were infected by Botnets, ITC solves this by using asymmetrical encryption; it will use DAG (making it incredibly fast);

There is also another big partnership in the pipelines, I just really can't tell you which one, but it will MOST LIKELY come in february.

2/2

literal scam coin

Nicely shilled user

ok you got me convinced. ill stay in thx;)

this is the best researched shill you will get today. ITC is a great hold, with the informations we already got and after testnet launch, I see it at 2b marketcap easily.

easy 10$ by the end of feb at LEAST, 140m market cap right now, it's nothing for a coin that has been selected as the best blockchain tech by the world economic forum, if you don't get in you hate money user

I picked this up yesterday and rode that pump, sold it and flipped into ICX which i will hold until the summit on the 31st and then i will reevaluate where i am. Was a good gainer though these last 24 hours

eyo please.. if u really think this project is good, u are retarded. here and watch this everytime u think about this project:

youtu.be/4d2u3swNUNE

np, thank me later. u have better times in other coins.

looks good to me. faggot.

what should the video show me? that working space in shanghai is expensive?

brainlet

that his mom is working in a supply closet. also he says "she" to a guy and doesn't know a name of a worker (they are small so not much names to remember, but maybe he is a brainlet like you too.)

I own a ton of these tokens but always laugh when I see this shit...

up 35% but only 3.5$

Still holding bags from this. If BTC crashes now I can see this go to 1$-2$

Bought at 6$ on the downtrend.

lol and his mom is as old as him? its probably a chinese name like mah or sth

HI ERYWONG ING ITC COMMINITY THIS IS INTERNATIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR JIM KAI TODAY I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU ARONG IN OUR OFFICE IN SHANGHAI