REQ MOON INCOMING

>Chad: "Hey Stacy, remember to send me that $3k you owe me, slut"
>Stacy: "But Chad! All I have are dogecoins!! Are you sure you want me to send you doge??"
>Chad: "Just use Reqest, slut. You can send me doge and I can receive any currency I want."
>Melvin: "B-b-b-but you..."
>Chad: "What was that, kid? Speak up bitch"
>Melvin: "B-b-but you can't use Request if you d-d-don't have your own REQ tokens, that's what s-s-s-someone on biz told me"
>Chad: "Listen you ugly little weasel fuck, you don't need REQ to use Request, retard."

noice

You DO need Request tokens to use Request, retard.

nice just bought 100k

literally what is the purpose of req "tokens" then?
they exist to be burned. why even have them then?

You dont need to own the token Dipshit.

Stacy posting reinvented. I like it

Checked. Thread over?

No you don't. If you're gonna throw statements like that then post sources
>w-w-why should you hold a coin that's basically the pillar of the whole net?

REQ tokens will be used to pay the various fees, if you're not holding any REQ, it will automatically and seemlessly be bought and burned accordingly

Still weird and creepy

>Stacy: "Whoever made this token is creepy and weird"

no-reqers btfo

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

>doing it wrong
Leave

why did Stacy turn into Melvin?

Fuck you you're not the original stacey poster

It's supposed to be a new character, a nerdy freak who tries to join the conversation and gets shut down by Chad

Venmo takes twenty-four (24) fucking hours to work. Most normies can't wait that long

am i the only one who thinks REQ is weird and creepy?

>takes 24 hours to work
so does crypto LAWL

What if you're using crypto to convert to fiat to pay someone? Won't it take just as long as Venmo for fiat transfers?

No, I think this too. Dumped it yesterday

No it doesn't

Yeah probably but the appeal of this is that you'll be able to pay for goods with your random POWR holdings or whatever and have the receiver receive their ETH.

Plus it will simplify the whole weird and creepy address thing

>implying bots won't be used to spam1,000s of requests to 90% of the addresses everyday thus making the network useless

Do your research! There will be a reputation layer, which will prevent spamming.

>implying there wont be a bot to make bots to spam 1000s of requests

REQ mooning to $1. check em

Just bought 100k doge coins.

Do you really think the team didn’t think about this basic problem? The fact that even a brainlet like you comes up with it should show everyone that the team is aware of this topic and has a solution for it.

what currency did chad want? asking for a friend

in since ico but threads like this and every other redditor being invested is enough proof for me that this shit is going nowhere

buy 0x instead as req uses it anyway, req cant moon without dragging 0x up with it but it doesn't work the other way around

What is this from? Bots?

He wanted REQ

>spend req to transfer dogecoin into req

this

Is 1000 REQ enough to make it? At a 50% loss currently but in it for the long haul

Somebody is desperate to keep this down, lots of bot sells

youll probably be able to buy a salvage lambo in 7 years

Fuck yeah, sold