Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution

Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution.
Less than 10 people hold 90% of the supply.
The Devs got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin seriously. They should have said it to reddit, bitcointalk and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.
Why tech does it offer that monero doesn't already have? Turtle memes? lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still won't affect R E A L I T Y
24 sat atm

y u hate money fgt

They don't have 90%. It's more like 55-60%.

They don't even deny this lul.

The devs even openly brag that they have 100mm + TRTL. Pretty hilarious this many people jumped on this retarded bandwagon. That shits gonna get dumped on so hard.

>100m/4b = 90%

>Veeky Forums is too stupid and dedicated to calling everything a scam to accept free money weeks ago when it's literally handed to them
>this means it's a scam
>they should have told Reddit
*sips fedora*

All the whales want the price to rise. Ride it and move on.

that's just one guy

so does it have a keylogger or is it the real deal, just don't lie this one time biz

Their paid shills are flocking to defend it on Veeky Forums. You all been warned, they are trying to disguise their self as part of the community to make you think this coin is going to get you money. IT FUCKING WON'T. It's a god damn scam, they even prebuilt the tradeogre site just so they can use the argument "it existed before turtle was added bruh".

They have paid shills on reddit to give you the illusion there's an actual community. Most of them are just the developers on their alternate accounts and others are just gullible retards who got Keylogged. If you put money into this, you have been fucked and you're a dumbass.

keylogger was a dumb meme

supply is not tho

this fellow biz user got it

It's open source fampai
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin

>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.001$
lmao, not with that supply and stupid rich whales.
Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the turtle-market and get paid 5% fees on each trades on top of that.
Turtlejews
CodIsAFish is one of them and said multiple times that he has a "couple hundred millions". pic related

I actually dumped +4 millions when it was +30 sats

who really compiled this himself?

So it's like XRP then? That's not a good sign.

Also tradeogre looks like a site that would crash the moment I tried to remove my money.

I mainly use vegas for shitcoin speculation but god damn these turtles rain

Concrete proof. If only we had some blockchain type evidence to link it back to the source to check reality....Wait a minute, I'm of to make an ICO

appreciated bros. I'm a big turtle fan from back in the 80s, it was part of my childhood, I wish I at least had mined this coin for free.
The supply problem is real and a real problem for the integrity of this coin.
There should be some part of random distribution process or 'payment' for community service.

>been worked on for 3 weeks
>same time the scamsite was built around (tradeogre)
>you fuckers can't see this is a scam.

ANYONE who puts money on this has it coming to them, you guys are fucking retarded and need to ban these shits. This is the most obvious scamcoin, even more than bitconnect. Bunch of fucking nobodies who put bullshit ass fake code to make you think there's a working product as they steal all your money for bitcoin.

Remember my words when you get FUCKED, all of you.

So you can show us where in the code that's true then?

I did on Ubuntu 16.04

ive already made 6 grand on my initial $200 investment u wagecuck fucking cunt idiot

clearly salty af that you missed the boat, bad luck you fucking dumb CUNT

The FUD is strong. Why are you so jelly? All your claims are BS anyway.

-100 trillion coins max
-3.8 billion circ
-25 mil coins on tradeogre

what could possible go wrong

I agree in a way. They should at least spread some of the coins out between wallets so as to not scare off the newbies

See >All your claims are BS anyway
>hard proofs have been posted

Enjoy filling the pockets of a 5 college dropouts team

You forgot to change your IP you retard
Don't know why you're trying to argue with me. I already know you're one of the devs lurking Veeky Forums to try to convince people it's not a scam. Go fuck off and kill yourself, you deserve to go to jail you piece of shit.

sauce on max supply?

Can you point out the source code in github that is a keylogger?

How does it feel missing the moonBOAT you wagecuck idiot ;)

This
Search for "Tor" in the Discord.
Pic related: Rocksteady is the main dev
Why do ALL the devs use tor, why do they need it?

I made money on it too see , doesn't change the fact that it's a scam

sorry noobs

Ackshuwally, it's 1 Trillion max. Still less than DOGE's infinite max. Source is TRTL's main site

They should find a working model on how to give back to those they want to participate.
Let's assume out of a meme or for fun people buy into this and it get it up to absurd amounts.
They would make these few people some of the richest guys on the planet.
People shouldn't and will probably not be that retarded if they don't get something viable back in return.
They could do bizarre turtlecoin challenges e.g. meme competitions with turtle prize money.

I really hope you're joking cause if you're serious then you must be literally retarded

scam alert

>How does it feel missing the moonBOAT you wagecuck idiot ;)
Pretty great I made 1BTC profit on it actually >meanwhile
>ive already made 6 grand on my initial $200 investment u wagecuck fucking cunt idiot
Wow half a btc? for 200$ investment? lmao that's cute, you took you money and invested in this? I made more than you with 2 days worth of mining, think about it for a second.

You call msgs in a chatroom "hard proof" well I'll have you know I am actually Bill Gates.

Massively overvalued, though theres no real volume yet to cash out anything significant. has the dev produced 30M of value? no, anyone can create a similar coin and a website in a weekend.

The developer deleted his account to erase the breadcrumbs.
I see you changed your IP now like I said you should. :)

>whale admitting he's olding 700Millions
>"hurrrr this doesn't prove anythhhinnng !!!"

Bullshit. You clearly haven't been through what's available. There is a team of devs giving updates and new products daily. A new GUI wallet for mac just today.

>wallets are "products"
the absolute state of crypto

You seem really mad that you missed the boat. Sorry bruh... you can FUD all day while we laugh to the bank.

Btw before I leave, I know you deleted your account and bounced to another IP. But I already tipped the FBI, so good luck running from them.

>trying this hard to convince yourself it wont go anywhere cause you missed the boat 6 weeks ago

I just need it to get back to 30 sat so i can dump my bags.

>7009884
Dont worry, 40 sat coming tomorrow

How fast is 100m/4b in HZ?

There is more than one dev fucking idiot poop head

OK kid, now stfu, see that big red candle earlier? I dumped part of my stack I mined for free on you, imagine what those whales could do.

Salty no trtlr regrets selling wants a lower buy in.

There are a few whales who mined a shit load earlier but they will be diluted as more and more turtle are released.

This is a legit project. See you at a $1 in a year, kid.

-1 part time dev + no use case

only in crypto can you create a joke coin in a weekend and value it at $30M

the 10 people holding 90% of the coins will keep buying more until the price reaches 100 and it finds enough buy support to dump on

You followed the advice to change your IP but you are being too blatant when you change it after *every* post. You're really awful at this. You could at least change the way you talk to pretend you're a different person.

lol I already moved my gains into RLC, go ahead a show how much of a moron you are by calling it a shitcoin

stopped mining it this shit also and I'm focused on an non yet listed coin that's on the ground floor and has masternodes, smart contracts, oracles and a hard working non-anonymous team.
already have enough to afford 2 masternodes

so in short you're the bagholding poorfag

>You could at least change the way you talk to pretend you're a different person.
This is what I do when I'm shilling. It works wonders.

sure

Thinks that wasnt my first post on this thread. Stay salty.

God I swear every coin and their grandmother is promising masternodes smart contracts and oracles now a days, and a non listed coin is going against behemoths with literal billions in funding. Have fun with that.

>salty

You still haven't taken my advice. The original post you deleted was calling OP salty. Why are you so bad at faking this man.

As opposed to TRTL promising memes and 1 Trillion supply?

You haven't done anything to disprove them.

Monero coin for scammer and illegal stuff

geting fork by scammer to scam people

I want to see Veeky Forumsdudes and Veeky Forumsdudettes to be the richest people on earth. I thought that's what we were all about. Just hop on the Turtle Wagon dude.

Who in right mind would use this over monero in darknet

that's so nice of you, wish premine whales would think the same, they could literally give everyone on biz right now at least 500K

Yah but I don't want bibsmedats. I got in at 8 I'm good. 100 here we go. COWABUNGA

So where's the new floor? This is clearly not going to break through 6 BTC worth of sell orders up to 30 sats. I'm feeling ~15 sats within a few hours until another pump tomorrow afternoon.

the absolute state of pajeets