Daytrading: How difficult is it to +2%/day?

If it was easy probably everyone would do it.

this

Easy. Split that 2% into multiple trades. Don’t wait for one 2% increase.

People like you scaring people into not day trading are why everybody doesn’t do it.

Not that hard

thats not day trading, and if it is you're shit at it

its not that hard honestly

1. know the coin youre trading well
2. sell higher than what you bought at
3. dont get paper hands

2 percent a day is incredibly easy to do. pick a large cap like ETH and done. hell, tli cam automate this with a bot - buy -2 percent/sell +2 percent. this is a nightmare come tax time though for paltry gains.

But it is though. And I thought I was doing pretty well.

This. Don’t forget to look for horizontal trending coins. Buy when it dips below the trend lines, sell when it goes above. Do this multiple times a day for about 3-4 hours and you should hit 2% with no problem. I can hit 5-10% when I do it for 8 hours.

>what are commissions

the story about that guy owing 1000x his gains in taxes is exactly what a bot will do

or just dont pay taxes, yolo

When I first entered crypto I day traded. x5 my money in the first month. The next month I started doing medium term investments. Completely stagnant. Actually ended up losing money. So I started day trading again and boom, my portfolio started going up again. As long as you follow your rules super strictly, the reward far outweighs the risk. You’ll have bad days, but you can make up a bad day with one good day. And you’ll have a lot more good days than bad days.

well why would anyone day trad at all if that were the case? doesnt make sense

Screw the “every trade is taxable” meme. Just pay the tax on your cash out value.

you're doing fine, but you won't make these gains (ratio wise) from 1m to 4m. the more you're working with, the lower % your gains are

That's what I'm going to do. Don't like it, tax authorities?Take me to court over it.

you can deduct the trades you make losses on. in the end you pay after your final gains either way.

Fairly easy. Once you get a larger stack not so much.

You are aware that 98% of the population are idiots?

it's pretty easy... buy all dips and you will average over 2%+ over time

Yeah, I'm hoping by spreading out to more exchanges, I can stave off the inevitable as long as possible. If I can just make it to 500k in 2018 though I'll be happy. I had a really nice last couple of days though. Bought some massive dips.

Buying the dips is all you have to do. That’s why I get happy when BTC drops. It allows me to buy huge dips that I know for certain will go back up.