COSS

Give me one good reason this won't moon in March when they add USD trading

Cause they suck and there's already a better exchange in SG for fiat which is coin hako.

The number one reason is
>they don't deliver

It's COSS user, they never deliver

If the new engine isn't implemented and the exchange grinds to a halt like it did after the UI upgrade then that would be a problem. I hope that doesn't happen again obviously since I have 500k COSS....

I cant argue this

But lets say they do deliver
lets say March 14th they add USD/BTC and USD/ETH with 1.5% CC fees (Coinbase is 4%)

This would be absolutely huge and COSS would go to $10, right?

How much coss have you gotten so far?

I am sitting on bags of 20k, and only received 25 coss.

I am worried that the coss dividend itself is going to lead to too much centralization of the dividend, and then Rune will start to change the formula or something.

Can only fund it with credit cards. Fuck that.

>This would be absolutely huge and COSS would go to $10, right?

If they actually do implement it, then expect a moonshot followed by a decline back to real valuation. We saw this back at $3 during the UI overhaul.

I am personally expecting a new floor of $4 by march end.

Yes $10 if it can successfully implement credit cards and the engine (they won't)

If you have 20k you should've received WAY more. I was holding 5k and got 1 coss one week, then during the ATH spike I only got 2. Wtf, there was about 10x the daily volume.

I get around 80 COSS per week. At just under 1000 since I've been holding.

first of all they need a new engine

I haven't been holding for the longest time. Just 5ish weeks so far.

Dream is for this to moon and then sell half my stack for a house, quit my job, and then live off of dividends until my video game can get into kickstarter.

I need roughly $50 for that, but I don't really believe desu. Most I can see it going is $20 by EOY,

Damn, that is crazy. Even at this volume you could probably live as a poorfag off of the dividends alone. If this x10s you are set for life.

If the exchange can get to ~22 million a day in volume I'll make $50,000/year so I'm looking forward to that.

It will definitely moon in the next few weeks.

>t. 50k coss since ICO

Dude you are going to make it. It will go to 200m+ volume with fiat and a good engine.

How many coss nets you that per year?

see This guy is a whale buddy.

Feeling comfy.

coss is really shitty and buggy and their KYC process is apparently suspended for burgers...i found out by checking leddit...nowhere does their site mention this

That's awesome. It makes me happy seeing people who have a high chance of making it.

KYC for US has to go through some special loopholes.

But their team actually has quite a few compliance lawyers.

Also, the exchange is getting much better. Vastly improved since last time I used it.