Trtl will be listed on binance 2.10.18

trtl will be listed on binance 2.10.18

heard it here first, folks. 1000 sats easy.

>tfw if turtlecoin does get to 1000, I'll make it
2018 will certainly be fucking interesting.

turtlecoin is a trojan horse x-virus that was designed by the US govt and stolen by the chinese. when its activated it WILL destroy all aspects of your social media profile.

The injector that comes with the wallet injects alpha particals into your computor.
This coin is a venus flytrap, voodoo programming venture capitalist shit.

DO NOT BUY TURTLE

EXPERTS estimate more than 10 million devices around the world have been infected by malware linked to turtle coin

1. Why is there so much shilling for this
2.why isnt it on coinmarkercap

>computor

sounds technical.. I'll buy 100k

The community is excited to be on the ground floor of something, it’s less than 2 months old is why it’s not on cmc

Can confirm, although you left some things out.

Just went to the doctor and found out the turtlewallet gave me HIV

1: Because it's a new coin, and mineable with a good computer (ie no chinese in yet)
2: Because it's absurdly cheap right now. The exchange it's listed in (some Tradeogre methinks) is quite a pain on the shitter, but once it hits Binance...

I suggest getting some of that, lad. Never know when it's gonna moon to 1000+.

i heard trtl is going on robinhood and coinbase tomorrow

Both of your questions can be answered with the fact that it is a brand new coin and it hasn't really left the bounds of Veeky Forums yet. When reddit steals our memes like they usually do, this will get even bigger.

Because I'm like 90% sure the people behind Turtle are also the ones behind the magnalis scam ICO.

MODS SHUT THIS TURTLE SHIT OFF PLEASE

Why would I care about what happens in October?

Where can I buy?

tradeogre, shit exchange but can be trusted, lots of people have deposited and withdrawn funds

thanks random stranger that certainly isn't a pajeet/rapist, i will totally trust an exchange literally called "tradeogre.com"

Is this real, on the discord?

yep. If you get suckered by this you deserve to be robbed.

reverse fud, wouldnt surprise me if there is actually malware in it

Looking for the next BIG ICO. Talking projects like ORIGIN TRAIL, ODYSSEY. No SHITCOINS please.

stay poor faggot

dude if you put this much effort into getting turtles from the faucet you would earn more. it's limit 10 times per wallet address, you can make as many wallets as you want.