Actual whale here. Made a fortune with ICOs last year

Actual whale here. Made a fortune with ICOs last year.

Looking for a new ICO to invest.

Shill it for me, and if I like it, I'll send 01 ETH your way. Post your ETH address along with your shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

prodeum.io
pastebin.com/Lrm92t0i
crushcrypto.com/republic-protocol-ico-review/
getbabb.com/
stockchainglobal.com/
apex.chinapex.com/
shipchain.io/
pastebin.com/N7KFjUE6
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0
pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL
crycash.io
youtube.com/watch?v=AhVGtP2DRdw
medium.com/@daditech/community-update-c3df86acb1e0
legolas.exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay

>Repux.io
>Pre-sale
>Minimum 30kUSD

0x4940b8aC13776Ec024D6b883D53843f4CB8efD39

Moozicore

You'll have to look into it yourself though. I think its gonna be a good one. Enterprise data solutions for small and medium sized businesses.

Credits ICO. Similar to HPB but without the hardware. Smart contract capabilities, cheap (like .001 usd per transaction) and crazy fast (1mil transactions per second). Starts February 1st, really excited for this one!

address:

0xd2b43b1ceb9108f7a82b848654f7768fc5e2c67c

GATcoin, digital currency of shopping.
Good 15 million dollar hard cap.
Presale over but still great to get in
Don’t have to explain. It’s good.
0xd6a9Fa6D447f148B0f51bD237a745d5d10779654

>Repux.io

looks terrible, bad website, bad whitepaper, team looks old and unable to accomplish anything. classic ico that will lose you money

prodeum.io
>going to revolutionize fruit tracking
>like VEN but building actual partnerships

>prodeum.io
gl vs origintrail

>GATcoin
ico is over mate, already trading on exchanges. it does look good tho

Does that call for .0000001 ETH?
Jk. Hey, newbie but I believe I caught a good one with this..
Good luck!

Medicalchain.

0x3EF6028D0311b04088C5cbC7B7B5351C00dccECa

Sure

>Credits ICO
john mcafee's face on first section of the website... yeah, ill pass that

If you don’t have at least 1 ETH in this, kill yourself and enjoy being a poorfag

what do you think about telegrams ico?
They already do have a working product.

>prodeum.io
how is it better than TRACE? it looks like a poor mans origintrail

prove it, timestamp blowhole.

DYOR fgt, dont rely on these deadshits for anything more than signals.

Hi whale, I haven't really done my due diligence (too many bags) but I've heard a lot of buzz about coinmetro.

They've been having flash sales every week or so announced via their telegram group.

Are you looking for a 1+ year hold or trying to flip quick?

Medicalchain

It's full of reputable Doctors who are well connected. Health is the future, everyone is getting old, higher medical costs, not enough health care providers, low birth rate, etc.

I've got you, lh-crypto.io

Larson Holz is a brokerage group that has had an effective business model for 13 years, and now they are expanding to offer a crypto-currency platform that compares with its already working brokerage product. It will basically be a margin trading platform with brokers on top to discuss trades with and get advisory from. Market cap currently is 10m, their whitepaper is beautiful, and their team is orgasmic.

0x50851dc3C3CBE7523981A8e0d10cd2AFbDd655d6

whatever dude in > thread is shilling

0xa87f2fa85744152dd0ba44cba0eb304f9e3c832e

ive looked through it and cannot see how is it better than medibloc (which im invested in)

I don't know how many of the ICOs have an actual true market. One of the few things I know has a market right now are projects that are exchanges. If we are truly at an early adoption stage for crypto, then we need more and better exchanges for more average investors to enter the market. That also means exchanges with fiat entry points. The ICO I feel that has the most potential given that info is then Coin Metro. I personally went in for 10ETH. If you are truly a whale, just invest the extra eth in the ICO and use my link so I get the 5% reward, and you get a 2.5% bonus. The next flash sale will be on Friday. Just make an account with the via this: pastebin.com/Lrm92t0i you can join the telegram to get the flash password next Friday.

0xCA3363C712Ea78818f40251226831790d5c5a80d

0xd1c9bCa5DE4cf9d29A120f9Fe063fbf6E7A68F10

Not sure where you saw that lol. Think you got the wrong one

Republic Protocol

"A decentralized dark pool for trustless cross-chain atomic trading of Ether, ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin pairs."

"Republic Protocol is an open-source decentralized dark pool exchange. It facilitates cross-chain atomic trades on a hidden order book over the Ethereum and Bitcoin networks. Miners within the protocol run equation solving nodes to earn REN tokens and match orders without revealing the underlying trade until execution. This system creates a trustless trading system for large block orders enabling ERC20, Ethereum and Bitcoin pairs to be executed with minimal price slippage and provides protection from front-running.
Republic Protocol delivers mathematically-proven security and privacy until execution to dark pools, providing a system for investors and traders to exchange significant amounts of cryptographic assets."

Also, the guy who is in charge of Kyber Network is an advisor. I think it looks promising. They've already raised $35 mil, which is $5 mil away from their cap.

If you're feeling generous, here is my ETH address: 0x62921086a32a5f2998Da53354f1521935B63088D

this DOES look interesting. i might unironically buy 50-100 eth into this and will make sure to use your refferal.

My take

A coin in the same vein as Cindicator. They aim to use AI and vector similarity methods to coorelate seemingly unrelated events and cryptos. They have a lot of product options, they're trying to ride the wave of institutional money coming in and provide them data and services based on AI, wisdom of crowds, and their own specialized search tech.

vectorspace.ai

0xf9dde53799680484b6ce0ae87067b491e7ce14d3

I appreciate that. If you are a whale, you will probably be doing your research. Kevin, who is CEO from FXPig, answers questions on their telegram honestly, and explains both his reasoning and the larger picture. I get a good feeling from their team, and they are very responsive to the questions. That is what made me more confident about my investment. I would encourage you to DYOR and talk with them on telegram.

Refereum

A distribution and growth platform that cuts out the marketing middleman, enables higher profits for developers, and directly rewards influencers and gamers to promote and play games.

0xc7985AD2ccC7265fE11B24E039B607C11d28a583

Here's more on Republic Protocol (all you need to know, really)

crushcrypto.com/republic-protocol-ico-review/

getbabb.com/

you're welcome

0x243f66B873a91773b44C0fBe957f4811f3651609

hello whale

can u plz tell me how much paypie you hold

Stockchain - stockchainglobal.com/

Genuinely curious about your opinion of this, even if you don't choose it. It's 5 ETH minimum to buy-in, so still saving up, but very excited by the possibilities.

>Buy assets/securities on blockchain without brokers, clearing houses, custodians, makers, registries, etc. hence lots of money and time saved
>stacked team of people from Harvard Law and Business, Columbia, and Stanford; legal team including dude who worked for the Supreme Court; design team including dude who worked for Disney and Sony
>Presale for 150m "Stockchain Gold" tokens that will be unique and have added privileges from the regular tokens to be offered at ICO

0x9334a9881a1Efe4Fde28C3c3808dd58726cF7981

Hey whale, how should I say trade? Tryna moon from pleb..
Typical chat metrics TA or data analytics and find trends during time slots to make highest % gain

apex.chinapex.com/

Just look at the team and partners.

0xc32F76ebAfa91ad3434B8052b8f1Bcc24c774D3c

Get in to Napoleonx
--> 0.3 ETH limit to filter out the proletarians
--> 4/5 ICO Bazaar rating
---> Submitting a referral means you get 5% of what the refferer put in and he gets 5% of what you put
--> World's first crypto asset management using algorithms
--> Run by rich dudes from Tier 1 banks
--> Capitalism at its finest and pre much guaranteed profit

0xA6D02E3F59f5c2C9E8BF12468B70b31DE1e8d165

coinmetro.com

coolest website of all ICOs

0xD7e06d9C7566CcA3f3dBe64a2a5C1bA033D8d6D1

its not out yet, but i am planning to invest in Telegram when they will start their public ICO (dont have 20 million sadly)
Out of current ones, take a look at Neurogress, might be interesting
lmk if you think it is useful:
0xE67702756CC7d09231063bdCDf68651f2cd3f9FF

>Peculium.io
>0.01 cent
>early investors get 20% dividend option
>currently between ICO and CCO
>pcl listed on hitbtc end of month
>ai backed investing
>successfully predicted the rise in btc
>did not predict the crash (what ai could?)
>investment platform and wallet and own wallet in April
Seriously user this shit will explode this year. Not FOMO ing here, just the easiest doubling of your money the quickest here. And, has long term returns.
Think about it.

0x27AC7f2765CA30A7Fbb3BA39685F535A7Ff17AB9

Nevermind that wallet, go with this one if you are for srs

0x713e329b768BFF333Cc10c98b8bd4a86cB0E3E89

Origami Network

> working product
> low cap

shipchain.io/
0xf3e40820f95e23a91aa6a2c1d9d172db000cf913

Iungo - *3 days left in ICO
Platform that lets any business become a local internet provider. So how it works is you register the app with the router and businesses can then let people use your wifi and get paid for it

Pros
- Already partnered with an Airport, looking to expand to more as testing grounds
- already partnered with fastest growing Router distributer in EU
- Pretty strong team/advisors (Advisor: Founder of Mysterium Network and Former Head of Sales Solutions at Linkedin)
Cons
- it is a long stretch because needs massive adaption for it to work, but honestly having traveled to EU from America and seeing how there is no starbucks or public wifi anywhere, I can see why this could work

Referral: pastebin.com/N7KFjUE6

CCRB. Interesting product low buy-in right now, could be an easy flip even if you don't like the product.

0x899B5c3F7639705A1C8Fbc380A0BAAA5F7300fc3

0x89E4F6271287BEb35A7bCd38940c616984a21cA4

My address btw(:

Polyswarm.io - Blackchained based Anti-Malware software.

PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/year cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic incentives that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

0xA39a3Df9B61EB37A5683462C441648b3304Bd403

i rolled my nerd dices
FUN is the way

0xD78cfD9F9F47D298F9CCA6E5E43326c90361e8A9

Coinmetro, it's the next Coinbase, they are basically trying to do what COSS tried to do but this time the developers are competent.

>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support on day 1
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for comission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)
>ICO in february but they have flash sales every friday-saturday for 24 hours until then
Watch this CEO interview and tell me it didn't make you feel confident about the project: youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0

Use my referall link for extra coins pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL
Click on "go platform" in the upper right corner and make an account.

My ETH adress is: 0x0785256Fddac0cFC299c85ed2be251beA64ff251

I know you asked the whale to review, but I went ahead and did it since I am looking into similiar ICOs myself. So Stock Chain has some competant team members, but they make some absurd assumptions in the white paper.

1. Assumption #1 the average user is scared to open an account on Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, etc. There are really so many easy and cheap options.

Assumption 2, that there is legitimate concern that you are purchasing a fake stock. I have never heard this concern from anyone.

Assumption 3, that companies are willing to tie their publicly traded STOK tokens that they create. Companies will generally avoid having some amount of shares tradeable on other exchanges, it can actually hurt stock price to have lower liquidity on an exchange.

Assumption 4, that this will actually cost less, when they have otherwise pegged 1 STOK token being the value of the trade, yet will want the STOK token to be itself tradeable on exchanges. If there is value, the price will rise, perhaps even higher than the price of using a broker.

That being said, if you like the market idea, you will want to read up on tZero. It is only open to accredited investors, but it is more likely to accomplish this same idea. They are much further along in the process and have more name recognition. That being said tZero has their own issues. I have read their white paper, and they have established no timeline on the development of the core product, the token exchange, they said they haven't even started development yet. I am also scared that they tie dividends to net proft. Companies issue dividends to profit, and that is fine, but tZero is so new, I don't imagine it is going to show profit (especially since they owe Overstock.com a lot of money) for many quarters, even after the exchange is released.

MEDIBLOC, on gate.io

0xd35f1276962125096e9465a2e0e4d7495889d4ef

Wepower and Restart Energy

crycash.io

it's a ICO by fucking Crytek, the developers of Far Cry and Crysis

meaning that it can't be a scam, the roadmap indicates that they're going to implement it in multiple games as currency, like a f2p game like WarFace, and if you know anything about f2p games is that they usually compel you to buy items, and most importantly their next big hit Hunt: Showdown (that is looking like a triple-AAA hit, already got alot of attention and people nowadays eat battle royal shooters up like nothing else), that game is probably gonna feature a cash system BASED on this cryptocurrency

I don't think that it's going to get as crazy as steam has, but even if it's just a fraction of it, then it's gonna be a 100x easy

only downside is all that is going to take a long time, earliest release date for hunt is 2019

if you do pay, thanks man
0x06C2e73352B19Dcbe50E10fD5D043a863d1E8959

look at these digits, kek confirms

didnt cevat already run his company into the ground? i thought he fired everybody

Paymagnet
www.paymagnet.com

I don't want your eth I have 3.4 million in the bank and 830k in crypto down from 2.1million

play2live.io/en/ - twitch on blockchain
ico.thrivelabs.io - blockchain marketplace to buy and sell advertising
windingtree.com - decentralized travel distribution

0xb80ef26152c4b9b16e076ddaf0d2c076d9125531

>multiple games get bad scores by all ratings who aren't bought
>he fires everyone responsible and rehires

I don't see what you mean by "running it into the ground", all their games sold well so far, and so will future ones they have announced

Legolas Exchange
Coinmetro

Both of these look pretty promising. Got in on a coinmetro pre sale and hoping to get in on Legolas ICO

0xc89f25f15a917c57f3150a7c07a9cd1f16d2b7ff

The whitelist is already closed.
Currently open pres-sales:
COTI, Origin Protocol

Interesting upcoming projects:
Effect.ai
Ocean Protocol
dock.io
DFINITY

I don't know it you're legit, so I'm not going to write a detailed shill. You can read up on any of them.

If you actually donate, I'll write something longer on whichever ones you like.
0x46a7Ad5AB08821b2D0299F054365614D51E1FC8d

TraDove's BBCOIN

youtube.com/watch?v=AhVGtP2DRdw

0x8ecc3ee62ea7596c56c23c525a9b007d4d57076c

Prodeum is a scam go check the site

DADI.

1. Founders and directors all come from huge corporations such as Leo Burnett Group (massive advertising company, owned by Publicis Groupe), BBC Worldwide, Barclay's, Diesel, and have worked with clients such as Renault TV, Discovery Channel, Nike, Time Inc., MTV, Redbull and Virgin.

2. They have both a whitepaper and a business overview plan. Whitepaper is very technical. There was some controversy over ONE plagiarized page. But you can read what they later publlished about this: medium.com/@daditech/community-update-c3df86acb1e0

3. Parent company is over 4 years old, they already have over 200 brands on their web services (INCLUDING VIRGIN) Their decentralized cloud platform could be used for multiple things such as:
- Content & publishing platforms
- Content distribution
- Mobile webapps
- Subscription services
- Customer-relationship management
- Ecommerce
- UX tracking

4. 18 senior staff with experience across infrastructure, broadcast, finance, retail and publishing among others. No amateurs.

5. Extremely detailed roadmap

6. Token distribution is: 60% sale, 20% to founders, 10% partners, 5% referrals, 2.5% ecosystem fund, 2.5% for operations

Send ETH:
0xe394f578Dc15f843c164F48528B79Ff1224B08ca

legolas.exchange/

Only public sale though. Check team.

0xA3cB05b3904AEFC88Fa00fEBf924fC096247bFBc

Amazing project, guys. Wouldn't want to miss out on this shit.

No there isn't

EMB (Ember) / Chartis

Rebrand coming up, bunch of coins still MIA from coinsmarkets and cryptopia holders from ltc/doge market. cheap as chips!! rebrand looks tidy solid devs reporting on updates to new market places get it before it moons no shilling i think i lost 20 mill of the fuckers from coinsmarket going down worth some investment

Been taken off coinmarketcap even

eth deposit ( hoping to recoup my loss from theft T_T )
0x05e41ca3db398aa3e2a2c38432ea30e6994743ae

hmu for a nz holiday ;)

Oh right I gotta shill my ICOs right?
DADI
Credits
WePower
ArcBlock
BABB

This retard posts this thread every few weeks when he needs a new coin. He doesn't give anyone anything, not does he ever say which coin he's going on. You can copy/paste what he says and you'll find each one.