TELL ME WHAT TO DO BIZ

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I WANNA SELL MY RAIBLOCKS ON BINANCE BUT I THINK EVERYONE'S THINKING OF DOING THE SAME THING.

HALP HALP HALP

DEFINITELY dont NOT sell

HODL

the smart people won't sell for at least a year

dude. after dadi. you know this is way junked. it should have never made it to 500m CMC. Get out. Cut losses. Find something with real shit going on. If you want IOT get into VEN or WTC or IOTA (eww but being honest).

If you made good gains, why not sell now with a slight loss for peace of mind?

“Yes Yes Sell me your bags”

Nice way of saying I’m salty I didn’t buy rai for $13. So obvious dude

No, I rode the hype wave from 6 to 20.

However the tech is not ready, project not ready, we have seen this before every cycle.

If you can wait and ride this out for a year you will be ok.

But, better to sell, and come back for better entry. Look at OMG, TENX. You must be a newfag. I am trying to help the noobs learn crypto. You know I am right.

Why don’t you sell on kucoin if you’re gonna sell
> but muh 0.05% less fees
Lol you fucking cheapstake

> However the tech is not ready, project not ready, we have seen this before every cycle.
What tech IS ready? Name a single coin that isn’t still in development. And don’t say fucking LTC no one cares

sell this shit before this crashes when BTC drops to 7000 and the whole alt market crashes u faggt

Vechain, Ethereum, Stellar, NEM, Bitcoin

DEV team for XRB get shit done bruhhh what are you talking about?

Vechain LOL

ETH & BTC is the only good I see there user LuL

Accumulate you idiot. The ride's just begun.

> Vechain
Fucking lol, it’s still a token
> Ethereum
Doesn’t scale, working on PoS
> Stellar
Infrastructure isn’t there, official wallet sketchy af (a million stolen from hacked web wallet because of that). Network can be easily ddosed as was shown at moebius ico
> nem
Who cares
> Bitcoin
Bitcoin is dying, they are scrambling to find a way to reduce fees and congestion

laugh it up, you don't know VEN, few do surprisingly, do yourself a favor one crypto bro to another. don't sleep on it. Raiblocks may be THE big deal in 2019 but VEN is THE big deal of 2018. Make it work to your advantage now that you know this. If you choose to accept the legwork.

The Chad coin is back

Anyone else take some XRB profits and put it into ITC? sometimes this crypto shit feels too easy lol

What's ITC brother? I have ~200 XRB ready to fly

ur welcome, see u on the moon user

Oh user, thankyou for reminding me of my unoriginality and insignificance. It's truly a weight of my shoulders.

May the gods be kind to us.

>few do surprisingly
>bro
My portfolio is majority VEN but JESUS you are fucking retarded.