Is this a shitcoin?

Is this a shitcoin?

How can you use shitcoin and omisego in the same sentence?

Nope it is oversold. Plan on swing trading it soon

yeah sell

Simply no

But its crashing? LTC is miles ahead - and rising right now!

when should i start piling my money in? i've been holding off but don't want to miss it either...

now

idk reddit told me the most intelligent engineers are buyig this so it must be good right guys

blah blah staking
blah skateboards
blah blah blah no product

Yeah. Sell all yours OMG.

this. no product, still no clear details, their update on Medium still leaves a lot of questions unanswered, plenty of false advertising and skateboard commercials.
to me, the project seems overly ambitious .

right, because you want to invest in something revolutionary AFTER it's released.

uh huh hey guys we're working on a time machine. get in now while it's cheap

I dont fucking understand what it does??? Is it suppose to be a decentralized banking system? Don't we already have coins for loans, payments and ins't crypto itself a way to hold money?

yes but. pictures at google headquarters brah

RSI is around 40, not really oversold

lmao they're literally ahead of schedule on the roadmap they released last year

it's going to be the fastest gateway payment system by literally anyone who adopts it. they already have multinational corp partnerships and a national banking partnership with thailand lined up. honestly i can't believe i'm shilling this shit, it shills itself and i've been comfy since August

So why should someone pay with OMG rather than pay with another crypto? What's the point of the OMG token?

omg is not intended to be a currency. the value in the token lies in staking and validating the network, where you will get a return on the network fees.

you could have also said the same shit about eth or bitcoin back in the day to. It is one of those things where if you dont jump on early you're gonna miss the boat or in this case rocket. Cuz we going to the moon. But honestly they do have a lot of partnerships omisego has been around long before the omg coin has also. Oh and the people behind eth created omg so I mean if you don't want omg coins get eth but the profits will be higher yield returns if you go omg. I bought in at 8$ usd tempted to buy more honestly.

Yeah, you should give me your bags

what is everyones thoughts on ING coin?
eth based technology and 1-1 with eth. Appearently its for mass global wifi and coin owners recieve profits from people who use the wifi service

You can pay in any crypto and the seller can convert it into any currency, including fiat. You don't use OMG tokens to buy things (i mean you could but that's not really the use).

This.

The hassle of converting currencies will be a thing of the past. No one will even know they are being paid in another currency.

will i make it with 4k omg?

Yes for now its a shit erc-20 coin.
However, if you cant see the support and upside potential of this coin then you dont deserve its "potential" gains.

buy low sell high

omg low

biz should I feel bad for all of these tards who call OMG a currency.

Does your social worker know you are browsing biz?