Reminder to accumulate

Reminder to accumulate.

youtu.be/VJqfGGk468c?t=1h2m35s

"OMG claim to fame is as a payment gateway. They will be doing tremendous good in terms of value for its investors and holders of OMG. Waiting on dataset markers, looking like March, those will be Chinese focus and some other country, and it will relate to payroll. Once we get down to that level of payroll, where people are comfortable at that level and sovereigns offering to pay their employees, states offering to pay their civil servants via OMG, then it's like, Woosh, it's off to the races guys, because then we are conquering into the major component of the economic system which is the weekly paycheck."

Please don't link to these borderline scam artists to shill a pure coin like omg.

the nost intelligent engineers i know are buying this
that should tell you something

will i make it with 4000 omg?

my bad lol, he's made some really good crypto calls

im happy when i dont see omg threads on Veeky Forums
let the newcomers chase pumps on whatever shitcoin is currently fotm

yes. will i? i have 1400

clif high is entertaining in a bill walton kind of way, but that jsnip guy was shilling a literal ponzi scheme called bitpetite a few months ago.

first i've heard of him

If you're fine with being a millionaire

If OMG gets .05% of the forex market (or an equivalent volume in another way, whatever) and has .1% fees, you're looking at ~$9,600/yr on your stake.

The value of the OMG you're holding will be far greater than that

You'll make it easy

When is this getting the next pump?

Honestly, staking doesn't seem to give a lot back.

Everyone is a genius in a bull market.

The worst performing coin in my portfolio? No thanks.

And thank god for that. The pay-out doesnt appear from thin air. It's from the fees of the network.

We have no idea what kind of returns to actually expect yet.

You seriously going to post this every OMG thread you fucking unfunny retard?

High quality milkers

You're shilling this every 10 minutes. Are those scambags getting heavy?

I own 12 of these (using OMG as my hedge instead of ETH/LTC/BTC) whats staking? Does it affect small bag holders?

>I own 12 of these (using OMG as my hedge instead of ETH/LTC/BTC) whats staking? Does it affect small bag holders?

please don't tell me that the average OMG holder is this stupid.

I own 8 omg is there any chance they go to $1000 per coin? If you say yes. I'll buy another 5

2 years

This crypto party is over in two years. If a coin asks two years of you it's total shit.

>bought in at $18

Same. Are you holding?

I own 250 of this and am tired of it slowly bleeding.

But this was not a crazy bet, I believe in the technology. The only thing that bothers me is that I didn't know they would be so cheap.

I COULD HAVE BOUGHT MOOREE! I WASTED SO MUCH

what the fuck else can i do

I sold 20% of my holding recently and will sell more as time goes on. I'm tired of it underperforming compared to other coins.

I sold my OMG back during the 2x btc bullrun.
it was the best decision of my crypto journey.
I would still be stuck with 2500 OMG that were tanking on me since I bought them at ~200K Satoshi ( around $10 at the time )

I reinvested that btc and 10xed on REQ.

Stay poor

i feel sorry for your (future) loss

ya i could have made 20x on req

Is that future loss the Crypto market crashing before 2020? Because this coin isn't going to perform as well as other coins before then.

omg will rise from the ashes dont you get it?