This shit will be $100 by the end of the night, if you're not in this, you hate money

This shit will be $100 by the end of the night, if you're not in this, you hate money...

LIVE STREAM:
e.vhall.com/714949961?shareId=u-29260-3

>This shit will be $100 by the end of the night

Why?

Honestly I screenshot a threat about WTC about a month ago, and told myself I'd get back to it. Some user here was talking about how it would 5x. I think it was 10 USD at that time?

I feel retarded for not going all in, constant fear that if all in to something promising that I'll miss another moon mission elsewhere. Good luck OP.

It'll hit 0.004btc and it'll correct massively.

Largest live event Crypto has ever seen

- Company rebrand
- Live signing ceremony of 8 partnerships
- Keynote speech by Waltonchain CEO
- Covered by over 20 top Chinese media outlets
- Two top PR firms
- Secret partnership announced

Keynote speech, formal signing of strategic partnerships with dessert afterward.

Id say more around 5, and the correction will not be substantial.

>buying ATH

I'm pretty sure Swell was bigger but sure.

Is this going to be in English?

usually yea.. ive only made a few carefully thought out ATH purchases. This was one of them. It's had an ATH almost every day this week, buying right now is slightly risky, but potential very rewarding move.

Mandarin. But I'm a chink so I'll translate for you whitefags. Will post regular updates here.

literally nobody cares about walton

binance does
24hr volume: 5,966.08 BTC

>buying the news

That isn't a lot of volume.

that's like a lot woooooow

Salty nowalties detected.

This shit went from $25 to $45 in 3 days. I guess you hate money

look at that. if that doesn't scream correction

The news isn't even out yet.. We're still in rumorland for a couple hours

If it corrects then I'll sell and still make massive profits. Don't mistake me for one of those retard hodlers.

If it's on Veeky Forums, the news is well fucking out. This is normieland now.

Why do you think WTC was carefully moving along ATHs last week? Whales are accumulating and those bags are gonna drop once idiots FOMO in because of le event

>tfw I literally bought at the bottom and sold for a 2.5x
gonna kms

You'll learn from this and get it right next time.

It's a lot for Binance, 4th highest volume in the past 24 hours

THEY LANDED WALMART

you do realise that if a big announcement is given tonight, the bigger impact is still yet to come. getting broadcasted by 20 stations, more and more companies are going to hear about walton and approach them and more partnerships are going to come as a result of this meeting in the coming weeks and months

They just confirmed a partnership with walmart china.

STUPID ICX INSIDER APOLOGIZE TO ME

how many times are you all going to fall for this shit

Kek kys normie, this shit's gonna keep going

So basically there is an entirely new use case for Walton that is truly revolutionary. Details still under NDA but it is coming.
Also stated that he can’t share but believes it will completely disrupt everything we know about blockchain

Walmart not priced in

THE WORLD IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE NO NO NO

kek

Partnerships LOL that will be lucky to give a 30% pump in this climate.

ah for fucks sake. If I knew it was doing a live stream tonight, I wouldn't be swing trading it.

Live streams ALWAYS crash coins. I'ts like a magic trick.

>HEEEEEEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

also, get out of the minute charts goyim. Zoom out to the 30 minute chart and you can see the coin has been doing that all day, then bouncing higher.

There's nothing to realize because companies of the scale to be using this shit don't hear of it on the news.

Fuck man like 9 ppl just walked out with their belongings.

what? they mad????? disappointed?

This chink scam coin will be sub 20 by morning.

looks a lot better, thanks.

>guys big announcement coming up big conference we’re going to mars
>coin fucking dumps to the marianas trench
Every time

look at that nice long red stick

learn to sell the news folks

Top kek

This shit happened a while back where Walton had a 100% pump and then dump like 90% in a few hours lmao

I remember there were a new generation of bag holders back then

You can sit here and fud waltonchain and be sorry later. Or you can just buy some now :)

source??

Direct from the event

How’s that $100?

NEW LOGO BITCH BOIS

eh underwhelming, it's over for you waltonfails

NEW LOGO!1!!!1!11 NOW MOON TIME kek

You pumped it. Proud you dumped it? You are what is wrong with crypto, Neanderthal investor.

Definitely interesting looking - my immediate reaction was not positive but as I keep looking at it it's certainly modern and futuristic yet relatively simple.

They used the block shape alternating on top of one another to represent the blockchain, specifically multiple child chains, aspect of the technology. The two tone color is to represent the two components - hardware and software.

The two designers presenting keep insisting that the logo is stretched due to the long screen aspect ratio. The actual logo released via social media will be more compact and less flattened.

>The two designers presenting keep insisting that the logo is stretched due to the long screen aspect ratio. The actual logo released via social media will be more compact and less flattened.

well lets hope so for walton holders

it's a fucking stupid logo, and not being able to spell or get aspect ratio right continues to show Walton is trying to rush instead of doing things right. This whole rebrand feels like an attempt to beat Vechain to the punch. It's desperate and it's sad. They should just keep pushing for partnerships and progress instead of trumping up every association.

Electrifying

Small logo for charts and portfolio apps like Delta, Blockfolio, etc.

This looks much better than their actual logo

Time to sell. I will buy again at the bottom.

BTFO you venlet virgin

i'm not wrong, you don't like it either.

A billion dollar project deserves better.

You deserve better, if you are really an investor.

I agree. This version looks legit, like the kind of branding you would find on a PC brand like the cool Sony VAIO style or something.

>they forgot to account for the screen's aspect ratio
And you trust them with your money? You expect other companies to have faith in their computer abilities? Mmhmm

>you do realise that if a big announcement is given tonight, the bigger impact is still yet to come. getting broadcasted by 20 stations, more and more companies are going to hear about walton and approach them and more partnerships are going to come as a result of this meeting in the coming weeks and months

it did the opposite

PS I am an investor, you just a fanboi fukboi. I want objectivity. The logo sucks. Polish sucks. Your VENvy sucks. The project is still great.

lmao they have 13 patents and a working product. they own the patents to their RFID chips and can produce them cheaper than the rest of the industry.

VEN has to buy them at retail.

its crashing now

btw here's the actual logo

Walton may have to buy their own chips on the VET Chinese exchange, let's not have a retail pissing contest. Both will do well.

not as bad expect better tho and colors are shit the old logo was better! Wtf who did they pay to design this shit.. seems crackerjack.

now I see why it's crashing

made me puke

Absolutely SHIT logo
I'm a designer and this is fucking terrible.
The price deserves to crash 10% just for that.

agree that is egregious why wouldn't they change the name from sounding like a geriatric mans coin
>DUMP IT

how the fuck did you know

the rule of round numbers

RFID enabled buttplugs?

china isn't exactly known as a haven for fuckawesome design

So why has it crashed in the last 2 hours on Binance...

*breathes in*

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

i thought they would change the stupid WALTONchain name but NOPE

Did these chinks not get the memo that a rebrand should be better, and not worse?

Teal and purple...

>be named WALTON fucking chain
>have a chance at rebrand
>keeps the name WALTON fucking chain
>top kek

BINANCE WHY TAKE A SHIT NOW CUUUUNTS

guys wtf is goin on with VIB?

Holy fuck who is this seer?!?! I’ve been fixing the brakes on my cars all arvo and cane here to find out what happened to WTC - so tell me cunts - WTF HAPPENNED????

Kek

another chink scam for the books