Why is it rising right now

AssBlaster wasn’t a larp.

FUUUCK I ONLY HAVE 1000 I WAS WAITING FOR XLM TO GO BACK TO A DOLLAR MOMMY HELP ME

$3 by the end of January, the universe will conspire to fulfill the prophecy.

No, not like this, please sergey

$1.50 EOM, screencap this

Apologize and we may dip again. APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR LACK OF FAITH

So, we know the fund bought what, like $2m of LINK, right?
Is it possible they will buy more? Every time there's a minor pump, the sell book fills up with 1mm LINK...

I'm sorry Sergey

who fuggin knows at this point man. God those faggots who put the 2m at 20 cents are gonna be so rich in a year or two....not that they weren't already but damn man. just overkill levels of rich

BUY and you will be welcomed back into the loving arms of your link BROTHERS

But sir, that would only give me about 6k linkies, will I make it sir? I only want 10k it's all I desire

die, pajeet.

needs to start stage of fuding a lot of us are still waiting for our funds to arrive.

i want to get another 2k

START THE FUD NOW

the fud creates itself organically sergey got food poisoning after consuming 275 bigmacs in a sitting and is suing mcdonalds for 4 trillions. its over boys sergeys in thailand fucking hookers with our funds cut losses while you can

CORPORAL SMELLY REPORTING IN SIR

WHAT IS YOUR RANK, SIR?

LINK MARINES:

PRIVATE: 500 LINKIES
CORPORAL: 2000 LINKIES
SERGEANT: 5000 LINKIES
GUNNERY SERGEANT: 12500 LINKIES
MASTER SERGEANT: 20000 LINKIES
LIEUTENANT STINKY: 25000 LINKIES
CAPTAIN LINKY: 40000 LINKIES
MAJOR LINKY: 75000 LINKIES
COLONEL LINKY: 125000 LINKIES
GENERAL OF THE LINK CORPS: 250000 LINKY LINKIES

Assblaster was wrong (oh noes lying on the internet who would have guessed) nobody bought in the last 2 weeks of january

these ranks are all wrong. Are you trying to steal our linkvalor???

STOLEN VALOR!!

SIR NO SIR, THE CORRECT LINK RANKS PLEASE, SIR!

It's still

Dude, I was randomly browsing the chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were tipping left and right. And suddenly someone donated 200 tokens ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 500 tokens ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1000 tokens ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck?

Because people deserve to have their faith rewarded.